Author Topic: CROOKED I IS WAYYYYY BETTER THEN GAME!  (Read 444 times)

therealwest

• 'G'
CROOKED I IS WAYYYYY BETTER THEN GAME!
« on: October 03, 2006, 01:52:20 PM »
GAME SAID HIS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE THEN CHANGED HIS HEART AGAIN AND SAID BEST RAPPER UNDER 35 AND THEN CHANGED HIS HEART AGAIN AND SAID BEST UNDER 33 LOL..DAMN THIS GUY CHANGES HIS MIND EVERY TWO MINUTES LOL..WELL I THINK HE AINT EVEN THE BEST RAPPER ON THE WEST ...CROOKED I WILL EAT GAME ALIVE..WHAT YOU THINK?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 02:17:34 PM by therealwest »

$Eg2$

Re: CROOKED I IS WAYYYYY BETTER THEN GAME!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 02:00:26 PM »
Crooked is a beast but Game has a platinum album and a new one dropin next month and plenty of hot mixtapes Crooked is a better MC But right now in there careers i gotta go with Game

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 02:00:48 PM »
You people take shit to literaly. Almost every rapper says they are the best. It doesn't mean anything. Chill.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 02:07:46 PM »
Well......this definitely isn't something I've heard before.

I'll just say this. I first got into Crooked back in 2000, after hearin his verses on Kurupt's album and on the Chino XL freestyle, and I've been pushin him every since. I had been anticipatin him to drop an album every since then. I remember in 2003 when I first heard of The Game, and heard he had signed to Aftermath. When I first listened to his mixtape, I was like hmm he's all right, but he sounds too much like a generic east coast rapper. I liked Crooked a whole lot more at the time, but he was with Death Row, so I couldn't really say "they shoulda signed Crooked instead". After a while, Game started to sound doper and doper to me. In 2004, I started workin with Black Wall, and even though I was down with their camp and had met Game personally, and although I had never met Crooked, I would still tell everybody outside of California that Crooked I was a better rapper than The Game. I would play them different verses from Crooked I, and some people were impressed, some weren't, but whatev. 2005, Game's album came out, and almost everybody I know was feelin it. I played the hell out of it and was basically promotin him out here at my college in Florida. I was still a Crooked fan, but he didn't have an album or the songs for me to prove to people that he was better.

After a while, it was like damn....Crooked I is a better rapper, but Game has a lot more to show for it. You can say it is because of the opportunities that they had, or even because of luck...but regardless.....I have been a Crooked fan since 2000, and didn't even hear of Game til 2003......and Game is about to drop his SECOND OFFICIAL album, after having 2-3 albums of older material released......while Crooked still won't have ANYTHING at that level to show by the end of 2006. Yeah, he has all of the dope mixtape songs and freestyles that we love, but to prove you are a better artist, you have to have something to show for it. At the same time, I am not knockin him at all, and I don't know much of what has happened behind the scenes, so it's not like I'm takin any credit away from him. But basically....I think Crooked I is a better rapper verse for verse, but overall, Game has a lot more to show for it, and I'd even say he has a better catalogue of original songs. I might even say that Game's mixtapes have been at the same level as Crooked's.

rik

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 02:11:13 PM »
It's he's not his and it's than not then.

therealwest

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 02:21:19 PM »
I AGREE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO SAY GAME'S CATALOGUE IS BETTER CUS OF ALBUM SALES AND JUST HAVING A ALBUM OUT IN GENERAL...BUT COME 07 I THINK EVERYONE IS GONNA CHANGE THEIR MINDS AND WE AINT BEEFIN HERE JUST HAVING A OPEN DISCUSSION...LEAVE THE SMART ASS COMMENTS FOR THE ALLHIPHOP FORUMS LOL...

Intriago33

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 02:24:17 PM »
IMO of course he is, but without an album on the shelf you're never going to be able to defend it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 02:28:16 PM »
I AGREE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO SAY GAME'S CATALOGUE IS BETTER CUS OF ALBUM SALES AND JUST HAVING A ALBUM OUT IN GENERAL...BUT COME 07 I THINK EVERYONE IS GONNA CHANGE THEIR MINDS AND WE AINT BEEFIN HERE JUST HAVING A OPEN DISCUSSION...LEAVE THE SMART ASS COMMENTS FOR THE ALLHIPHOP FORUMS LOL...
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

therealwest

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 02:52:44 PM »
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

no reason my computer was on caps before now it aint i just type dont matter to me lol [not the biggest computer person you feel me]

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 04:54:56 PM »
Crooked I is way better then Game. He's definitly one of the top 10 best MCs alive.

ability

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 07:06:16 PM »
I'll agree, but do not get record sales to speak for someone being dope or nice. There's a lot of garbage out now. Game is not even the best out of compton. :o There are plenty of rappers that are better than him dead or alive; crooked i, murs, hootie, 4bent rip, mausberg rip, rapping ron rip was up on him since get in where you fit in, yuk, xzibit, ras kas, king t, hittman, glasses, and bishop.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 07:53:03 PM »
Crooked I is better than Game, but the dumb muthafucka doesn't know how to put a damn album out.

At least Game knows what to do with a buzz. Crooked had so much buzz coming out of Tha Row. People were calling him the savior of the West. What did he do with it? He wasted it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 08:01:32 PM »
No shit he is, but Game's better in all aspects of the game considering he's released a cd and crooked i hasn't...

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 09:37:25 PM »
you could probably listen in on a cypher at project blowed or other LA undergorund spot and find someone who could give game a run for his money........but how  many can put together an album with any type of replay value?.......give game sum credit for knowing how to craft some songs, or put a decent mixtape together..........it all boils down to what you think makes a 'dope' mc.........does it boild down to just lyrics? or flow and charisma? what about off the top battling?.........it goes way beyond game having more sales, or crooked never dropping an album.......personally, i think crooked is better than game as far as lyrics, but crooked seems far too one dimensional at times to me.........and i really wasnt feeling that mixtape he dropped either(i think it was young boss vol. 1? it was him and sum of his less talented homies all over it)........every other freestyle was over a chronic 2001 beat, and became repetative at times...........so i have little faith in his ability to craft a decent album, let alone anything on par to the material game has, and will, release
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

thisoneguy360

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 10:01:03 PM »
you could probably listen in on a cypher at project blowed or other LA undergorund spot and find someone who could give game a run for his money........but how  many can put together an album with any type of replay value?.......give game sum credit for knowing how to craft some songs, or put a decent mixtape together..........it all boils down to what you think makes a 'dope' mc.........does it boild down to just lyrics? or flow and charisma? what about off the top battling?.........it goes way beyond game having more sales, or crooked never dropping an album.......personally, i think crooked is better than game as far as lyrics, but crooked seems far too one dimensional at times to me.........and i really wasnt feeling that mixtape he dropped either(i think it was young boss vol. 1? it was him and sum of his less talented homies all over it)........every other freestyle was over a chronic 2001 beat, and became repetative at times...........so i have little faith in his ability to craft a decent album, let alone anything on par to the material game has, and will, release

I thought Young Boss was dope but some other mixtapes he dropped before that were much better