Author Topic: Who hates J Bananas? Spit your beef here  (Read 1594 times)

J Bananas

Re: Who hates J Bananas? Spit your beef here
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 05:16:56 PM »
I think J Bananas is one of the best posters on the board.

ey banana, u better tell the polack to shut up. hes crampin ur style.  :D

c walkers co sign= you gets no respect

well in 99% of everyone here's eyes, true. but while he does present a view that everybody hates for one reason or another it is a necessary viewpoint and there is truth in several of the things he says, if real American endorses me, than +1 to him

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 12:18:39 AM »

well in 99% of everyone here's eyes, true. but while he does present a view that everybody hates for one reason or another it is a necessary viewpoint and there is truth in several of the things he says, if real American endorses me, than +1 to him

you know what i wont even give him that, and ill tell u why. besides the fact that hes an obvious character who i will never take serious or acknowledge, he will never present his opinions in the context it needs to be placed. its a half truth if u will. i would never have a  problem with him disrespectin muslims if its followed by the necessary follow up on what his country has done to contribute to that fuckery, now he does what he does very well, and i cant hate the dude for it. but truth? nah, wont give him that.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 12:20:40 AM »
j bananas resides in the same area code as me...i got mad love 4 dude...no homo

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 12:22:58 AM »
j bananas resides in the same area code as me...i got mad love 4 dude...no homo

we're a rare species, everywhere else is a dime a dozen

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 12:24:07 AM »

Lol Tech does does bring substance sometimes but for the most part he is probably dumbfounded by the lack of awareness lack of knowledge pig ignorance sheer apathy and all of the rest of it. A lot of people on here who know f all about politics, most probably do not genuinely read do not understand any of even the more basic facts and like their news in bite sized form are the same idiots who have the nerve to attack others.

i wouldnt say im dumbfounded, not anymore at least. the iraq war and support for it was the peak of my dumbfoundedness, since then ive accepted their ignorance as a way of life

but ure dead on with the rest of ur post. i mean its real hard for me to go from choppin game with internationally renowned professors at school to coming on to dubcc and talkin to a c walker or the tire slasher from carolina, yadidibooboo?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 12:25:01 AM »

you know what i wont even give him that, and ill tell u why. besides the fact that hes an obvious character who i will never take serious or acknowledge, he will never present his opinions in the context it needs to be placed. its a half truth if u will. i would never have a  problem with him disrespectin muslims if its followed by the necessary follow up on what his country has done to contribute to that fuckery, now he does what he does very well, and i cant hate the dude for it. but truth? nah, wont give him that.

fair enough. we all hate something. i hate bryan

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 12:29:39 AM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 12:33:02 AM »

fair enough. we all hate something. i hate bryan

a lil harsh dont u think? i mean i dont hate the lil polack

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 12:35:04 AM »
I HATE EM!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 12:36:28 AM »
I HATE EM!

*raises a glass of purple drink*

heres to your sons converting to islam and your daughter fuckin your neighbourhood Eihtball

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 01:11:26 PM »
I HATE YOU!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 02:09:15 PM »

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 05:27:13 PM »
I HATE YOU!

youre a faggot

i found his myspace too

naw actually i think she's a bitch, and by bitch i mean woman. one of the ones who got their panties in a twist when westcoast said a girl shouldnt be hanging around ten drunk guys by herself if she doesn't wanna get raped. remember that? i also have a sneaking suspicion she's a bukkake slut

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 05:35:18 PM »
ahahaha thanks for reminding me, homeboy started snappin, all those childhood memories he supressed started coming back to him  :D

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 08:03:56 PM »
J Bananas is the shit