11 (57.9%)
cant spell the west without the ES yall
3 (15.8%)
i come from some shiitfuck city not big enough to have ws/es
1 (5.3%)
eihtball has 3 kids with a fat white woman
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Are you from the west side or the east side of your city?  (Read 386 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Are you from the west side or the east side of your city?
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2006, 07:50:51 PM »
what part of rep ur city dont u illiterate motherfuckers dont understand?
Tierrasanta. Nice place, but I'd rather live somewhere else in San Diego.

Tierrasanta aint East Dago homie lol. East Dago is more like City Heights, Lil Africa...u know, University/El Cajon Blvd area.

Me, im from all over my city...grew up in Southeast (ParadiseHills/Skyline), and Southside (National City), even Clairemont, etc
It is on the Eastern half of the city of San Diego.

^You're thinking about the Police Station.

Tierrasanta slightly north of La Mesa and West of Mission Valley
Scroll to the bottom  >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tierrasanta%2C_San_Diego%2C_California

Narrator

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2006, 07:51:41 PM »
ur trippin, he got 72 virgins waitin for him in 72 diff rooms, u better ask somebody cuz cuz!    8)

Allah has told me otherwise.  He'll find out soon enough.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2006, 07:55:32 PM »
EASTSIDERS COME OUT AND PLAYAYAYAYAY!

Did yall know that back in the day the more prominent neighborhoods / residential spots were typically built on the eastside?  The logic was that affluent residents who traveled into town in the morning would never have to look into the sun on their way to work, and never have to look into the sun on their way home.

~SandMan~

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2006, 12:21:11 AM »
what part of rep ur city dont u illiterate motherfuckers dont understand?
Tierrasanta. Nice place, but I'd rather live somewhere else in San Diego.

Tierrasanta aint East Dago homie lol. East Dago is more like City Heights, Lil Africa...u know, University/El Cajon Blvd area.

Me, im from all over my city...grew up in Southeast (ParadiseHills/Skyline), and Southside (National City), even Clairemont, etc
It is on the Eastern half of the city of San Diego.

^You're thinking about the Police Station.

Tierrasanta slightly north of La Mesa and West of Mission Valley
Scroll to the bottom  >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tierrasanta%2C_San_Diego%2C_California

just acroess the 15 from Kearny Mesa. Tierra Santa's nice as hell...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2006, 12:51:32 AM »
a better question might be, what potential piece of pussy are u ignoring today in order to vent ur frustrations?

The same piece you could never get even IF you took a break from your online life.

shut up u rowin ass motherfucker

no black rower could ever get any play. u find the black women too masculine and intimidating, and they wouldnt be caught dead with a rower. and the general white women, while enjoyin ur token black company when u tag along with the rest of the rowing team to their keg parties and cottage jams, would never be caught dead with a negro either.

face it, your road to pussy leads u to your local trailer park.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2006, 08:15:09 AM »
shut up u rowin ass motherfucker

no black rower could ever get any play. u find the black women too masculine and intimidating, and they wouldnt be caught dead with a rower. and the general white women, while enjoyin ur token black company when u tag along with the rest of the rowing team to their keg parties and cottage jams, would never be caught dead with a negro either.

face it, your road to pussy leads u to your local trailer park.

^^^^ First of all, rowers are some of the fittest athletes in the world, even compared to most runners.  You got no clue what women think when they see a rower's physique...so please believe rowers in general get a lotta play, especially compared to filthy dune coons with microscopic dicks like yourself.

Second, I ain't in college like you claim to be.  I'm too old to be doing random hook-ups.  When you get to be my age, life ain't a pussy competition, you start thinking about more long-term relationship goals instead.  So don't worry, even if I believed you were getting the amount of pussy you claimed, I'd give a fuck.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 08:27:21 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »