Author Topic: Head of the US Minutemen attacked at Columbia University  (Read 298 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Head of the US Minutemen attacked at Columbia University
« on: October 10, 2006, 07:54:24 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cfnn7wTgoE8

Pretty much everytime a conservative speaks at a US college campus, they are usually shouted down or at worst violently attacked by crazed left wing liberals who don't want the voices of people they disagree with to be heard. That is in the rare cases that conservatives are even invited to speak. In the video above, the head of the US Minutemen project, which patrols the US border for illegal immigrants, has he speech ended when some crazy hippies rushed the stage and attacked him.

There are literally hundreds and hundreds like what happened above. Why do you guys think that liberals/left wingers are so intolerant towards people have different views?

Narrator

Re: Head of the US Minutemen attacked at Columbia University
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 07:56:18 PM »
^^^^ Why were conservatives so intolerant of people who wanted civil rights?

Your side is FAR better known historically for intolerance of opposing views than these people you call "liberals" have ever or will ever be.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 07:57:35 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fv9xa-VxchM

That is footage of Ann Coulter being attacked at one of her college speaking events.

Narrator

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 08:05:40 PM »
Cool, here's a pic of police attacking Civil Rights protesters:

http://img.search.com/3/3c/300px-Bloody_Sunday-Alabama_police_attack.jpeg

Now, answer the question devil.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 11:34:39 PM »
^^^^ Why were conservatives so intolerant of people who wanted civil rights?

Your side is FAR better known historically for intolerance of opposing views than these people you call "liberals" have ever or will ever be.

no nigger. why are you talking about politics in the first place like you know something. right now if you had any sense you wouldnt be at dubcc being a kook, you'd be calculating your crack budget mixed with grocery list for the next welfare check which comes in about 5 days, stop woofin on the internet like you're actually aware of the world around you, and get back to being a bum in real time.

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 12:01:26 AM »
There are literally hundreds and hundreds like what happened above. Why do you guys think that liberals/left wingers are so intolerant towards people have different views?

Hippies like anyone else can be intolerant no matter how open minded they profess to be. For instance, I recently have taken a liking to the sounds of Johnny Cash however, older members of my fam refuse to partake in a listening of the music, claiming Cash to be a redneck! I tried to placate them with his more liberal orientated recordings such as 'Man in Black', 'What is Truth', etc, unfortunately their intolerance prevails.   
But the right-wing also has heaps of nut-cases too (eg: the closet-gay father in American Beauty), I find it is because liberals worldwide in general percieve those of the American right-wing conservative persuasion as intellectually challenged with a very narrow, ignorant veiw of the world and selfish susceptability to influence from business and lobby-groups, rather than concerns for the average working American or Australian. Whether this is true I will  refer to you, real American, as an example. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 12:28:00 AM by YGZ »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 12:10:47 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fv9xa-VxchM

That is footage of Ann Coulter being attacked at one of her college speaking events.

ok she deserves it

that minuteman leader seems like a cool guy everytime he speaks
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 12:13:15 AM »
lmfao at that ann coulter shit, i wish they were automatic handguns instead of pies but it was still satisfactory

Narrator

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 08:23:34 AM »
no nigger. why are you talking about politics in the first place like you know something. right now if you had any sense you wouldnt be at dubcc being a kook, you'd be calculating your crack budget mixed with grocery list for the next welfare check which comes in about 5 days, stop woofin on the internet like you're actually aware of the world around you, and get back to being a bum in real time.

Allah has made me well-aware of the evils of the devil.  And as you can tell by his silence, Real Grafted American fully supports what was done to my people only a few decades ago.  He is evil incarnate and will perish horribly when Allah tells us to begin the cleansing of the world.

Also, ain't no welfare or crack money in my contributions to the struggle...my green is all earned and legit, dun.  And so are these AK-47s and MAC-11s that I bought at my local devil-owned gunstore.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 08:31:23 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 10:09:20 AM »
dun? so what youve lived in new york too?

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »

Since when do you have to live in New York to use "dun"?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 01:22:02 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 02:11:02 PM »

so what u picked it up from the rest of ur rowin team?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 02:54:36 PM »

so what u picked it up from the rest of ur rowin team?

haha

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 02:57:22 PM »
lmfao at that ann coulter shit, i wish they were automatic handguns instead of pies but it was still satisfactory

She made fun of them afterwards for being typical sissy liberals that don't know how to throw.

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 02:58:21 PM »
yeah they blew it pretty hard