Author Topic: Did God create sin?  (Read 800 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did God create sin?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 11:48:23 AM »
No. I talked to "Smoke Break". I think you're either lying to yourself or to us when you claim that you had "first hand dealings with God", though.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 11:52:49 AM »
if you're talking to me i just turned 19 last week, obviously you have never read the bible, theres not much about people being good, God is always doing some mob shit, reminding us what pieces of shit we are, God is superior so bow down.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 11:55:13 AM »
lets puit it this way when I got raped I was told I'd be gotten out of it...........and He has never lied 2 me
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 11:59:29 AM »
if you're talking to me i just turned 19 last week, obviously you have never read the bible, theres not much about people being good, God is always doing some mob shit, reminding us what pieces of shit we are, God is superior so bow down.

Oh, that's another thing. Fact: The image of God has changed throughout the bible. Why is that? Politics. The writers depicted God that way it was best at that time. Doesn't really add much to the credibility of the bible, or to the existance of God as a whole, does it?

Also funny: the same teenager that was like "our complex bodies and surrounding world that just happens to be the most beautiful shit any of us have seen" 10 minutes ago now argues that "God is always doing some mob shit, reminding us what pieces of shit we are".

You flip flop just like the bible, I bet John Kerry read the bible a lot.
No, it's not a sin

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 12:10:06 PM »
sikotic God is real hard to explain but let me try,he usually loves the sinner more then the save,he knows the saved belongs to him but the lost are lost and He wants them bad..........

it's like having kids man,wouldn't you go looking for one if it was lost?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 12:10:54 PM »
Okay, 1st, man corrupts everything he encounters, im sorry i keep trying to give a bible lesson here but just hear me out, when is religion not being manipulated in the bible, all the jewish(and today christian, muslim, and jewish) religious heads were corrupt or mislead, and weve seen the same story over and over throughout history, thats why I dont fuck with churches in my area, its always an entire congregation being led by one guy, theres too much responsibility with that going on that one wacko spawns too many others because of his false teachings. At the end of the bible it has a warning for anyone that is going to change the bible, to me that means somebody has. Today its still the same shit going on, you have child molester priests, lunatics, racists, outright liars, and the hustler type preacher we all know.

2nd, I never once said man was good or pure I said the world around us, space, mountains, oceans, beaches, flowers, trees, marijuana, and our bodies, the way they function is the amazing stuff.

7even- You're a pretty bright dude, you should check out a book called "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis, its for the intellectual to consider the thought of god, Ive read it and it was one of the more thought-provoking books ive read in a long time, but it doesn't focus on the bible as much as it does whether or not there could exist a creator, none of that oogie-boogie shit.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 12:17:22 PM by Smoke Break »

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 12:12:55 PM »

Im a Buddhist-Pagan-Muslim-Satanist-Jew. I rule.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907&first=yes

...and I believe we create our own sins. The Gods are above such mortal concepts.

God wants us to be like him and in oreder for us to understand God we must unbderstand bad and good.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 12:21:17 PM »
2nd, I never once said man was good or pure I said the world around us, space, mountains, oceans, beaches, flowers, trees, marijuana, and our bodies, the way they function is the amazing stuff.

Well, I see. That stuff ain't too bad, but even humans have developped some shit that isn't less amazing. And it is only 2006. The stuff humans developped (plane, camera, computer etc) is superior to the things "God created". A good camera owns the human eye, a plane owns the human body, a computer owns the human brain capacity. Not in thinking, but in memorizing. Etc

About your 1st paragraph, there's not much to say. Just because many people are fuck-ups and assholes, it doesn't mean that there is a God.
No, it's not a sin

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 12:23:04 PM »
Flesh>>>Pixels  ;D

But really since we are made in gods image, we're smart like him we can create things, we just dont have the ability to do it the way he does.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 12:24:54 PM by Smoke Break »

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 12:32:37 PM »
Okay, 1st, man corrupts everything he encounters, im sorry i keep trying to give a bible lesson here but just hear me out, when is religion not being manipulated in the bible, all the jewish(and today christian, muslim, and jewish) religious heads were corrupt or mislead, and weve seen the same story over and over throughout history, thats why I dont fuck with churches in my area, its always an entire congregation being led by one guy, theres too much responsibility with that going on that one wacko spawns too many others because of his false teachings. At the end of the bible it has a warning for anyone that is going to change the bible, to me that means somebody has. Today its still the same shit going on, you have child molester priests, lunatics, racists, outright liars, and the hustler type preacher we all know.

7even- You're a pretty bright dude, you should check out a book called "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis, its for the intellectual to consider the thought of god, Ive read it and it was one of the more thought-provoking books ive read in a long time, but it doesn't focus on the bible as much as it does whether or not there could exist a creator, none of that oogie-boogie shit.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 12:33:05 PM »
okay I like agree with the top of this............

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 03:15:58 PM »
Wow, and intellegent convoersation in the TOT. Who would have known?

Well, I see. That stuff ain't too bad, but even humans have developped some shit that isn't less amazing. And it is only 2006. The stuff humans developped (plane, camera, computer etc) is superior to the things "God created". A good camera owns the human eye, a plane owns the human body, a computer owns the human brain capacity. Not in thinking, but in memorizing. Etc
A computer does not have more memory then the human brain.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 04:40:34 PM »
That got way off topic, but did god create sin? That's kind of a strange way to propose the question, it's not like there is an item of matter thats "sin". Your actions can be sinful, so I would say that God deemed things sinful, and in a world filled with diseased pussy and consequences for your misdeeds there is ample cause to listen, its funny that the 10 commandments are generally accepted amongst people regardless of law enforcement, don't kill me I wont kill you, don't fuck my wife I wont fuck yours for example.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 05:45:13 PM »

My current computer has 300GB. Do you know how ridiculous that is? Save EVERY WORD that has EVER been posted on dubcc into a simple plain text file.. I don't know how much memory that would take up, maybe Seer knows. But I know that it would fit on my computer EASILY. Could you memorize everyhing - word by word - that has ever been posted on this board? Computers are fucking ridiculous. Heck, the internet is FUCKING INCREDIBLE. We're just so used to those things and the constant progress we make, that we don't give a fuck.

But yeah it doesn't matter how much our brains can memorize in comparison to a new computer, my point was just that the human body and nature is indeed fucking amazing, but so are things we created on our own, so all those things "God created" aren't THAT big of a deal. I mean, just think of what humans will be able to do with genetics in about 50 years... they will probably be able to simply create human hearts and shit. That's sick. Godsend.
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 05:51:33 PM »

My current computer has 300GB. Do you know how ridiculous that is? Save EVERY WORD that has EVER been posted on dubcc into a simple plain text file.. I don't know how much memory that would take up, maybe Seer knows. But I know that it would fit on my computer EASILY. Could you memorize everyhing - word by word - that has ever been posted on this board? Computers are fucking ridiculous. Heck, the internet is FUCKING INCREDIBLE. We're just so used to those things and the constant progress we make, that we don't give a fuck.

But yeah it doesn't matter how much our brains can memorize in comparison to a new computer, my point was just that the human body and nature is indeed fucking amazing, but so are things we created on our own, so all those things "God created" aren't THAT big of a deal. I mean, just think of what humans will be able to do with genetics in about 50 years... they will probably be able to simply create human hearts and shit. That's sick. Godsend.
Point taken, but the cpu memory >brain memory statement is false. If one were to read everything on dubcc there brain will store every word. Just because you can't recall it off the top of your head, doesn't mean it is not in your brain.