Author Topic: The Official Pro Evolution 6 Thread  (Read 2129 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official Pro Evolution 6 Thread
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2006, 02:31:45 AM »
Its great, yes there are some faults, the passing can be slow, and players on the turn when they win the ball can be really slow too, not noticed the keeper dropping the ball too much, other than difficult to handle shots which is expected. The through ball is still shit, theyve never improved that, always a slow pass...shooting is good inside the box, outside is gonna take some practice to get right, free kicks are still touch...penalties are far too easy to score though, theres little to no challenge...

other than that, im happy ;D

oh and the classic commentary is cheesy as ever!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 03:24:57 AM »
Its great, yes there are some faults, the passing can be slow, and players on the turn when they win the ball can be really slow too, not noticed the keeper dropping the ball too much, other than difficult to handle shots which is expected. The through ball is still shit, theyve never improved that, always a slow pass...shooting is good inside the box, outside is gonna take some practice to get right, free kicks are still touch...penalties are far too easy to score though, theres little to no challenge...

other than that, im happy ;D

oh and the classic commentary is cheesy as ever!

Did you get the online play to work?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2006, 03:32:46 AM »
na not yet, will do later today if i get chance, and let ya'll know ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Bomb-AŽ

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2006, 08:14:43 AM »
i like it...its definitely improved...the ball seems heavier...u really need to hold X for even medium long passes....through balls are tougher to latch on to, but boy when u do get it and score...it feels good

i scored one goal from way out....i didnt strike it very hard and the ball kind dipped into the goal...dindnt notice the ball dipping in any previous PES game...also a very good addition

long range shots...in my case atleast tend to hit the bar and post a lot more...sometimes it actually feels good to hit the bar

i just got right into the master league...dont notice to much difference....its cool tho

can anyone tell me wtf "regulate condition" is...i though it reduces fatigue....when i tried it, the fatigue increased

peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2006, 10:22:06 AM »

can anyone tell me wtf "regulate condition" is...i though it reduces fatigue....when i tried it, the fatigue increased

peace

It always used to improve the condition, seems a bit strange it would have the reverse affect in this version.

Bomb-AŽ

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2006, 10:34:36 AM »
^^ in this one they have a fatigue count...now im assuming that 0 fatigue = no fatigue

i had a guy on 10 and after regulating it went to 23 or summ....strange

peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2006, 10:45:29 AM »
Oh right, you don't have the bars anymore?

Maybe 100 is no fatigue and it goes down to 0 = completly fatigued?

Bomb-AŽ

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2006, 11:25:27 AM »
^^ but players who hadnt played a single game all season were on 0, so 0 has to be no fatigue

peace

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 03:33:17 PM »
There are some problems with online playing, but i have been able to play a couple of online games. Its runs smooth with no lag. Its because the official date was thursday so the games run on beta servers now. They should be starting offical servers tomorrow.  ;D

Intriago33

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2006, 03:48:44 PM »
My favourite addition is the one-handed saves from goalkeepers, they're so much improved in general GK's.
The game didnt take much adjustment from PES5, but it feels alot better already..

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2006, 03:56:32 PM »
in the last one regulate condition just basically changed the condition.

so if u had a big squad of say 30 players all really good and they were all sitting on a green arrow (average) then if u were to regulate some would stay the same but most would change to either red (best) or grey (worst).

just a way of playing your best players on their top form.
NO MORE WAR

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2006, 10:12:26 AM »
The arrows aren't fatigue though, they are how "up for it" the players are.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2006, 04:27:48 PM »
So, how many people here already play it and what do you think about it?

I got it yesterday and been playing a few hours but I gotta say, so far I´m a bit disappointed. I mean every new PES version is different and takes some time to get used to it but this is the first PES which is so different from the last one that it´s really hard for me to enjoy it.

Passing is too slow and the passes are too short in general. Like, you have to run towards the ball 9/10 times.

Dribbling makes me crazy.  The old PES5 tactics don´t work anymore, you can´t outdribble the opponent with those fast turnarounds like in PES5. When I create some situations where there´s only 1 defender in between the goalie and me then I can´t even beat the last defender. Right now I have no chance to beat a defender by outdribbling him.

Shooting is almost as bad as dribbling. Players tend to "chip" the ball way too often. I know I just need to get used to it because I scored a pretty nice goal which wasn´t a "chip" (Note: I´m not talking about + , just a regular shot)

That´s it for now, I´m talking about the PC version. I read a lot on other boards and people say that the versions are different. Like some say that the PS2 version is a bit faster than PES5 but to me the PC version is slower than PES5 and i don´t think that my pc slows it down.

So yeah, basically I only need to get used to it, was the same with all previous versions of PES, right now I´m just a bit desperate. lol

Bomb-AŽ

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2006, 12:13:00 AM »
^^ naa its the same on the ps2....i think scoring depends a lot on the position in which the shooter gets...if he's running away from goal and he shoots its bound to go over...body physics have been compleely overhauled in this one....u need to really shift the body weight wisely to get the right results....personally i'm loving it because once i do get used to it (i havent yet) its gonna be amazing

peace

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2006, 12:47:45 AM »
I just played Brazil vs Saudi Arabia. 3 stars or regular difficulty how they like to call it now. I lost 2:3 to Saudi Arabia. Think about it, 3 stars, Brazil vs. motherfucking Saudia Arabia. My fucking knuckles hurt already cause I always feel the need to punch something when something stupid happens, and that´s often.

One point I forgot to post in my previous post:

Defense. What the fuck did they do to the defense. I can set the defensive behaviour of the defensemen to C so that they stick to the goalie and don´t run too far away but those idiots still do it. I happen to get the ball and try to create some chances by passing the ball around their box, then I lose the ball of course, and none of my fucking defensemen is where they are supposed to be.

I can´t even describe it properly. I need to record that shit. None of the defensive players has an arrow pointed towards the enemy goal either. (you know in that individual menu -> attack)

Right now I´m really pissed cause I was looking forward to PES6 but as of now I can´t enjoy it all.