Author Topic: Cyssero Is A "Protégé Of The Game" On Debut Album(HOT ILLA SINGLE, Game)  (Read 649 times)

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
Props on the NEW ! Audio  8) 8)

Kameroti

new cyssero mixtape he gave out on his myspace!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9455bb

'EclipZe

the storch track is aiite, but still he can't fuck with cassidy  ;D  he's good tho

thisoneguy360

Cyss is the shit, I dont really think game gives a fuck about him though  :-\

GangstaBoogy

The Fresh track isnt produced by Scott Stroch its produced by Nu Jersey Devil

figures. i hate those affiliated records cats. they always have artist/producers listed on their album that they NEVER worked with. who remembers smooth having snoop on his album? or shorty-o having 2pac and daz on his?

game tried to sign him, but he's asking for $1,000,000. i would tell him to fuck off too.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Its NOT produced by NJD, however i will be issuing a scathing rebutle on dubcnn tomorrow about the true producers of the track and against the Cyss camp who FRAUDULANTLY claimed it as a storch beat..

the true producer is Simon Illa - no matter who laced it though, its heat.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

TuSlic

cyss and on bws no more, lol they even censored his site off of there forums.

d-nice

Its NOT produced by NJD, however i will be issuing a scathing rebutle on dubcnn tomorrow about the true producers of the track and against the Cyss camp who FRAUDULANTLY claimed it as a storch beat..

Damn that is foul. Let them have it Rud.

thisoneguy360

The Fresh track isnt produced by Scott Stroch its produced by Nu Jersey Devil

figures. i hate those affiliated records cats. they always have artist/producers listed on their album that they NEVER worked with. who remembers smooth having snoop on his album? or shorty-o having 2pac and daz on his?

game tried to sign him, but he's asking for $1,000,000. i would tell him to fuck off too.

Well that's what shortyo said and he's also saying there only using game for promotion.

GangstaBoogy

Simon Illa? The Midget?

LMAO I knew there was no way Scott Stroch did that shiet. They also have Dr. Dre listed as a producer on this album. Cyss stole one of my affiliates beats off soundclick (the one he used on "I'm a Ryder"). I'm pretty sure most of this album is gonna be stolen soundclick beats labled as Dre or Scott Storch tracks.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bomb-A®

Re: Cyssero Is A "Protégé Of The Game" On Debut Album(HOT ILLA SINGLE, Game)
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 08:44:16 AM »
wow so fresh is so......fresh!!...wasnt expecting that from storch...completely caught me off guard...lovin it

peace

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Cyssero Is A "Protégé Of The Game" On Debut Album(HOT ILLA SINGLE, Game)
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 08:46:44 AM »
dope cysseros albums gonna be dope.