Author Topic: Ron Artest wants to smash Raja Bells face in...  (Read 621 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Ron Artest wants to smash Raja Bells face in...
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 09:02:19 PM »
^^Kobe played normal basketball, Bell is the one who got dirty...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2006, 10:54:06 PM »
C'mon you guys..

^^Kobe played normal basketball, Bell is the one who got dirty...

^ Like he said.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2006, 04:43:39 PM »
LMAO, I like that.

Sidenote....I never realized til a few days ago that Artest is fuckin 260. He definitely doesn't seem that big....Lebron is 240, but doesn't look too much smaller than Artest to me.

Artest is chubbier than LeBron...

LOL at Artest being Chubby, he was a little chubbier in like 04 with the Pacers, but he aint chubby at all now...Hes just got super broad shoulders and Lebron doesnt thats the biggest difference..Ron Artest looks like  Rock right now, he aint chubby at all..Khalid El Amin was Chubby...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2006, 05:03:56 PM »
LMAO, I like that.

Sidenote....I never realized til a few days ago that Artest is fuckin 260. He definitely doesn't seem that big....Lebron is 240, but doesn't look too much smaller than Artest to me.

LOL at Artest being Chubby, he was a little chubbier in like 04 with the Pacers, but he aint chubby at all now...Hes just got super broad shoulders and Lebron doesnt thats the biggest difference..Ron Artest looks like  Rock right now, he aint chubby at all..Khalid El Amin was Chubby...

Never said he was chubby...He's still chubbier than LeBron...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2006, 05:20:32 PM »
LMAO, I like that.

nah
hes not chubbier he has hardly any body fat hes just not as cut up like i said he has broad shoulders

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2006, 05:21:59 PM »
LMAO, I like that.

nah
hes not chubbier he has hardly any body fat hes just not as cut up like i said he has broad shoulders

Dude, why do you think he weighs more? I guarantee you that Ron Artest has more body fat than LeBron James...