Author Topic: Andre 3000 Destroying Hip Hop By Collabing With Jim Jones On A Crunk/Snap Track?  (Read 433 times)

BallinNigga06

dope shit

SGV

Don't front though, Andre DID talk some gangsta shit talking about going to war with guns.

reguLAtor

Damn.... Where has THIS Andre been?!!??!!?   Please bring that shit back and get off this experimental BS.  We need a REAL 'Kast album. 

KlevaThug

• 'G'
Yes, the collabo did get me off guard too, but funny about it is that Andre is rapping about what is wrong with the game. He hella got off , too. I wished Andre would spit heat like that more often. I will admit I turned the song off after him, cuz Unk and Jim Jones suck ass-Fuck Dickset, lol!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn Andre came off on that.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

WestCoasta

I wonder if he'll pursue crunk and snap music and really go full throttle

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
if all rappers out there were as talented as andre i doubt the south would get so much hate

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Malik: You must not read dubcc enough, especially in last couple days. Quiet down.

The video for Walk It Out sure has enough people Snapping their fingers. Its not too far from lets say a song like White Tee or Laffy Taffy.
Uhh yeah I have been. You are referencing the convo about Southern rap not being hip hop brought up in that thread about those rappers dissing Nas. It's not like every single  person that was saying Southern rap isn't real hip hop were the exact same people who were saying Outkast is the "saviour" (or whatever you want to call it) and were the same people that were saying that Dipset is wack. Just because idiots on this board are making retarded claims, doesn't make these claims a rule of thumb that needs to be disproven. Yet you grouped them all together in this thread. You and other people made it clear in the other threads that they don't know what they are talking about.