Author Topic: Heading out to Clippers home opener  (Read 1210 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Heading out to Clippers home opener
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2006, 11:16:26 AM »
Was that a sentence? LOL. Nothing funnier than retards calling others retarded...
So You Must be trying to become a comedian then?

No, making fun of idiotic punks comes natural to me, don't really wanna make it a profession. 8)
So if being retarded is natural to you, then what do u want to make a profession? rapping didnt work, are u going to work for daddy for the rest of ur life?

"Work for daddy"? Does your pops make you do something we don't know about that you're so obsessed with "working for daddys"?

That comment is retarded, we are all slightly dumbed down by reading that, may god have mercy on your soul, you have nearly dumbed us all down to your retardness.

Im just pointing out what you said you do, which is pretty pathetic that you cannot go out and find urself a job on ur own and your dad needs to have u work for him because who knows what street corner or freeway offramp your hype ass might be at...
THE END

LMAO@this retard using quotes from "Billy Madison" to get out of being bitched. Fact: You always bring up and talk about my dad. Fact: I never said I worked for my dad nor did I mention anything about my dad for that matter. Conclusion: Your father neglected you because when you were born he found your image hideously disturbing, to the point where he even tried beating you with ugly sticks to improve your appearance, ultimately causing you to have an obsession with people and their "daddys". Chew on that (not the sidewalk, Krondon).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2006, 11:18:39 AM »
  I'll try not to let the fact that you two hate each other so much ruin my night.   :cheers:

I actually don't hate him, I just think he's a very clownable gay ugly retard...

ecrazy

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »
Was that a sentence? LOL. Nothing funnier than retards calling others retarded...

No, making fun of idiotic punks comes natural to me, don't really wanna make it a profession. 8)
So if being retarded is natural to you, then what do u want to make a profession? rapping didnt work, are u going to work for daddy for the rest of ur life?

"Work for daddy"? Does your pops make you do something we don't know about that you're so obsessed with "working for daddys"?

That comment is retarded, we are all slightly dumbed down by reading that, may god have mercy on your soul, you have nearly dumbed us all down to your retardness.

Im just pointing out what you said you do, which is pretty pathetic that you cannot go out and find urself a job on ur own and your dad needs to have u work for him because who knows what street corner or freeway offramp your hype ass might be at...
THE END

LMAO@this retard using quotes from "Billy Madison" to get out of being bitched. Fact: You always bring up and talk about my dad. Fact: I never said I worked for my dad nor did I mention anything about my dad for that matter. Conclusion: Your father neglected you because when you were born he found your image hideously disturbing, to the point where he even tried beating you with ugly sticks to improve your appearance, ultimately causing you to have an obsession with people and their "daddys". Chew on that (not the sidewalk, Krondon).
Fact: You did say you did work for your dad, if you didnt, you would have said different a long time ago, maybe it is that you DONT work, you are just a spoiled kid who doesnt need to work? either way, YOU said it!
Fact: I like saying it because it gets to your touchy ass, and its funny, so i do it over and over again
Conclusion: telling you the truth gets you mad, and its funny, Elior + The truth = Mad x E-Crazy = Elior Crying
LMAO @ u trying to flip the script, i swear your only comeback is "I know you are but what am i"
You Repeat everything i say to you, hahahaha
"i bet you talk about my daddy is because your obsessed because your daddy..."
Shut the fuck up! YOUR DONE! THE END

ecrazy

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2006, 12:32:47 PM »
  I'll try not to let the fact that you two hate each other so much ruin my night.   :cheers:
You shouldnt even worry about any of this, Elior Takes this shit seriously, as you can tell in all his responses, only one getting hurt is him....The internet is his life, its all he has, if he doesnt argue and win (which he never does with me) then he is over with....
BTW, where U sitting at?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2006, 01:28:35 PM »

THE END

Fact: You did say you did work for your dad, if you didnt, you would have said different a long time ago, maybe it is that you DONT work, you are just a spoiled kid who doesnt need to work? either way, YOU said it!
Fact: I like saying it because it gets to your touchy ass, and its funny, so i do it over and over again
Conclusion: telling you the truth gets you mad, and its funny, Elior + The truth = Mad x E-Crazy = Elior Crying
LMAO @ u trying to flip the script, i swear your only comeback is "I know you are but what am i"

LOL. An ending only comes once, you stupid piece of shit. You need to get over the fact that you're not upsetting anyone. I mean, I know you're trying your hardest to get back at me for making fun of you, but the only thing about you that has ever upset me is that humans this pathetic can actually exist. I ask you every time you bring it up to show me where I've ever claimed I worked for my dad. The thing is, you simply can't, because it's nothing but another one of your unexplained fantasies...Every time I make fun of you, you start acting really childish and dumb, saying the same old shit like, "LOL!!! you snitched On your Girl Elior!!!" or "your Working For daddy! When is he guna Raise Your Paycheck? HAHAHAHA!!!!"...I think it's pretty clear who the loser is. That's right! The dude who chooses dick over pussy and gets mad at guys for expressing a preferce for girls over guys.  :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2006, 01:35:13 PM »

THE END

LOL. An ending only comes once, you stupid piece of shit. You need to get over the fact that you're not upsetting anyone. I mean, I know you're trying your hardest to get back at me for making fun of you, but the only thing about you that has ever upset me is that humans this pathetic can actually exist. I ask you every time you bring it up to show me where I've ever claimed I worked for my dad. The thing is, you simply can't, because it's nothing but another one of your unexplained fantasies...Every time I make fun of you, you start acting really childish and dumb, saying the same old shit like, "LOL!!! you snitched On your Girl Elior!!!" or "your Working For daddy! When is he guna Raise Your Paycheck? HAHAHAHA!!!!"...I think it's pretty clear who the loser is. That's right! The dude who chooses dick over pussy and gets mad at guys for expressing a preferce for girls over guys.  :-X
LOL @ you still misinterpreting what i said, and LMAO @ you saying your not upset, if you were not upset then why reply? why continue trying to save yourself, you digging yourself into a deeper hole every time you reply, your excuse is "Im just upset there are krondons like you, krondons krondons krondons"  I say the same thing over and over again because its the truth, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! your dream of me being a krondon doesnt take away the reality that is your sad little life.
and your right, Your Ending happend a long time ago.....Your DONE....keep replying, it just further proves my point
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2006, 01:43:39 PM »

THE END

LOL @ you still misinterpreting what i said, and LMAO @ you saying your not upset, if you were not upset then why reply? why continue trying to save yourself, you digging yourself into a deeper hole every time you reply, your excuse is "Im just upset there are krondons like you, krondons krondons krondons"  I say the same thing over and over again because its the truth, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! your dream of me being a krondon doesnt take away the reality that is your sad little life.
and your right, Your Ending happend a long time ago.....Your DONE....keep replying, it just further proves my point
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dig myself out of what?? This is about YOU, you stupid piece of shit...If anyone needs to do digging, especially in this thread, it's YOU. You've said nothing in here other than the same old played out shit...You being an ugly retarded moron is not what this is even about, it's about you liking cock over pussy. Get it yet? I'll keep replying as long as you do, understand, son? You're a gay pussy, and you're the easiest member of WCC to laugh at, in EVERY aspect...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2006, 02:12:45 PM »
^^^LMAO @ you always trying to flip the script, this is about YOU, you misconstruing what i said and trying to get back at me for making fun of you over and over again, then i point out what YOU say reiterating past points (just to get your blood boiling ;) ) and then you retaliate and Wont stop....This was about talking about having a good time, then you misconstrue what i said and then you deliberately refuse to answer my questions because you know damn well you have no argument. No one is this thread side with you neither, and when people side with me, you get Furious! and start with the krondon talk, all thats left is you posting a pic you have saved of me on your hard drive because your obsessed with me. I_Get_to_You! why else would you even have a pic of me on your hard drive? why else would your GIRL even be obsessed with me? (if it even is your girl, i still think its you)....You dedicate half your time online to trying to talk shit to me, and failing....Thats pretty sad right there, Someone I dont even know Hates me and obsesses over me....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2006, 03:04:46 PM »
^^^LMAO @ you always trying to flip the script, this is about YOU, you misconstruing what i said and trying to get back at me for making fun of you over and over again, then i point out what YOU say reiterating past points (just to get your blood boiling ;) ) and then you retaliate and Wont stop....This was about talking about having a good time, then you misconstrue what i said and then you deliberately refuse to answer my questions because you know damn well you have no argument. No one is this thread side with you neither, and when people side with me, you get Furious! and start with the krondon talk, all thats left is you posting a pic you have saved of me on your hard drive because your obsessed with me. I_Get_to_You! why else would you even have a pic of me on your hard drive? why else would your GIRL even be obsessed with me? (if it even is your girl, i still think its you)....You dedicate half your time online to trying to talk shit to me, and failing....Thats pretty sad right there, Someone I dont even know Hates me and obsesses over me....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL@this idiot. So this is about me snitching on my girl? What the fuck are you even talking about, Krondon? No one agreed with you... I'm blazed out of my mind and I feel 100X smarter than you at the moment. Nobody misconstrued shit, you said what you said, stop trying to take it back you fucking faggot, quit tryna swift the attention away from your homosexual tendancies. What question do you want answered, homo? No one's obsessed with you, you're just an easy target to make fun of, my girl just got in on the fun when you started taking shots at her out of no where...You said something gay, I pointed it out, you got your panties wet. Even a dumbass like you can see that... 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2006, 03:09:16 PM »

LOL@this idiot. So this is about me snitching on my girl? What the fuck are you even talking about, Krondon? No one agreed with you... I'm blazed out of my mind and I feel 100X smarter than you at the moment. Nobody misconstrued shit, you said what you said, stop trying to take it back you fucking faggot, quit tryna swift the attention away from your homosexual tendancies. What question do you want answered, homo? No one's obsessed with you, you're just an easy target to make fun of, my girl just got in on the fun when you started taking shots at her out of no where...You said something gay, I pointed it out, you got your panties wet. Even a dumbass like you can see that... 8)
It seems that you must have a homosexual tendency if you link everything that i say to being gay.....maybe secret fantasy you have?
Im not taking back anything i said, because i didnt say anything wrong, your just a fag who's obsessed with me, and cant take the fact i made you look like a dumbass, AGAIN!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2006, 03:33:20 PM »

It seems that you must have a homosexual tendency if you link everything that i say to being gay.....maybe secret fantasy you have?
Im not taking back anything i said, because i didnt say anything wrong, your just a fag who's obsessed with me, and cant take the fact i made you look like a dumbass, AGAIN!

No, not everything you say is gay, but telling a guy his "man-pass is revoked" for saying he wants to bring girls along to a basketball game instead of only guys (when he specified he would be getting pussy for sure) is MOST DEFINITELY G-A-Y. Get it yet, or does your brain need further elaborating? You're the only person on WCC who constantly tries talking himself out of looking dumb/gay/sqaure/ugly, whatever it may be...That's why you're as pathetic as you are, Krondon. You'd like to think people are obsessed with you because they're making fun of you. It's never the case though, sorry. :-\

ecrazy

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2006, 06:10:45 PM »

No, not everything you say is gay, but telling a guy his "man-pass is revoked" for saying he wants to bring girls along to a basketball game instead of only guys (when he specified he would be getting pussy for sure) is MOST DEFINITELY G-A-Y. Get it yet, or does your brain need further elaborating? You're the only person on WCC who constantly tries talking himself out of looking dumb/gay/sqaure/ugly, whatever it may be...That's why you're as pathetic as you are, Krondon. You'd like to think people are obsessed with you because they're making fun of you. It's never the case though, sorry. :-\
Me trying to talk myself out of things? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
you just keep going in circles trying to explain and reiterate your point like people give a damn....Your OBSESSED! get over me, why else reply? because you LOVE being shitted on! you act like your doing anything to me, I Laugh at EVERYTHING YOU SAY! there is never a moment i take you seriously, your a joke. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
LMAO @ you the authority of what is gay, now THAT's gay, u judge appearance, then you judge gayness, THATS GAY!
please, continue trying to explain yourself....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2006, 06:19:14 PM »

Me trying to talk myself out of things? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
you just keep going in circles trying to explain and reiterate your point like people give a damn....Your OBSESSED! get over me, why else reply? because you LOVE being shitted on! you act like your doing anything to me, I Laugh at EVERYTHING YOU SAY! there is never a moment i take you seriously, your a joke. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
LMAO @ you the authority of what is gay, now THAT's gay, u judge appearance, then you judge gayness, THATS GAY!
please, continue trying to explain yourself....

" :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( "

;D

ecrazy

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2006, 06:24:42 PM »
thanks for reiterating my point, hahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2006, 06:25:52 PM »
thanks for reiterating my point, hahahahahahaha

You? Having a point? LMAO.

8)