Author Topic: Wow, K-Fed's album is fire....  (Read 1105 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wow, K-Fed's album is fire....
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2006, 10:00:46 PM »
what a joke. im not even going to waste my bandwidth on his sorry ass.

couldnt have put it better myself

Have you even HEARD the album?

Lol, I can't recall having even heard a track from that guy!

kemizt

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2006, 10:41:07 PM »
ya boy ft. k-fed - u should is dope  ;D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 11:12:27 PM »
K-Fed is the image of what's wrong with the Hip-Hop game, industry wise: Any sorry ass wannabe loser with enough cash backing him can come out with a record.

Those songs that leaked way back (Popozao, was it? That and another one.) and the show he did at the fucking teen choice awards were enough proof for me, as if the fact who's doing the album wasn't enough: Federline ain't shit. Only a gimmick-ass, corny-ass motherfucker trying to capitalize off Hip-Hop's success right now.

kingwell

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 12:13:20 AM »
K-Fed is the image of what's wrong with the Hip-Hop game, industry wise: Any sorry ass wannabe loser with enough cash backing him can come out with a record.

Those songs that leaked way back (Popozao, was it? That and another one.) and the show he did at the fucking teen choice awards were enough proof for me, as if the fact who's doing the album wasn't enough: Federline ain't shit. Only a gimmick-ass, corny-ass motherfucker trying to capitalize off Hip-Hop's success right now.

First of all, that is always how it's been, you gotta have cash to put a record out.  Second of all, you don't even know the half of this gimmick shit.  You don't really know any of your fav artists, how the fuck do you know if they are a gimmick or not?  You don't, but you listen anyway because they make dope music... Just cuz we already know this dude's background you are hating?   That is reaaaaaal shallow. 

Da fuck you think Dre makes all these hits without all his money to hire the best engineers, ghost writers, co-producers, instrument players....

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 12:54:41 AM »

exactly...when fucking clowns like gay-fed is making a rap album...making a mockery out of it....it just shows the state of hiphop music today...shit is pathetic yo.

k-fed = vanilla ice
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 12:56:13 AM by LaZ1e »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 02:23:22 AM »

kemizt

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 02:33:04 PM »
Eh, props to Ya Boy. Maybe hell get some good promo outta this. Or at least the cash to make a high quality album. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 02:35:28 PM »
send me a pm and then we can talk about whether I like the album or not
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 02:39:44 PM »
Eh, props to Ya Boy. Maybe hell get some good promo outta this. Or at least the cash to make a high quality album. 8)
He'' probably get a bit of both.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 02:42:20 PM »
john cena will outsell k fed... ;D

Quadruple OG

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 03:50:11 PM »
K-Fed will easily outsell "Cali iz active"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 04:46:23 PM »
I was just reading they are thinking of canceling few of dudes concert cause they aint selling as much tickets as they wanted

here is the article:

Despite being the greatest artist of our generation and the most underrated person in Hollywood - or the planet Earth for that matter - so few $20 tickets have been sold for Kevin Federline's Nov. 4 show that sources at Webster Hall say "we may just cancel it. New Yorkers are clearly not fans of 'Popozao' [Federline's pathetic first single]." Additionally, his Cleveland show was also canceled due to lack of interest.

I refuse to believe it. I've heard Popozao. I've seen the madness caused by its lyrical genius and bumpin' beats. It's as if Kevin Federline managed to reach out and touch God himself. And then grabbed him, ate him, and squeezed him out of his butthole in musical format. Only replace 'God' with feces. Because the song's creation seems only possible by the processing of feces into even more concentrated feces. It's that feces-tacular.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Quadruple OG

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 05:03:57 PM »
Funny story about "Popozao", I was in Chicago this summer, and I was at Bar Chicago  (pretty well known bar in the city for those that know the Chi), and the DJ starts yellin out "We want as many ladies dancing on the bar as possible", and he kept saying it every few minutes once more and more chicks were getting on the bar.  He then says "If we don't break the record of 60, I'm playing the K-Fed record" (talkin' about Popozao).  As soon as he said that, and at this point there were like 20 or so chicks dancing on the bar, there was a RUSH of girls trying to get up there so the record would NOT play.  They ended up not getting the amount they hoped, and sure enough, "Popozao" started playing to a chorus of boos. 

kingwell

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 06:23:51 PM »
America's Most Hated (Second single, Produced by J.R.)
http://download.yousendit.com/A446B86545B43D61

Lose Control (Debut single, Produced by J.R.)
http://download.yousendit.com/2CF855721ED4F35E

Tell me these aren't fiery heatrocks.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 07:29:00 PM by Kingy »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 06:26:02 PM »
America's Most Hated (Second single, Produced by J.R.)
http://download.yousendit.com/A446B86545B43D61

Lose Control (Debut single, Produced by Scott Storch)
http://download.yousendit.com/2CF855721ED4F35E

Tell me these aren't fiery heatrocks.

"America's Most Hated" is hot, not a fan of the "Lose control"