Author Topic: A serious question in a serious thread.  (Read 325 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A serious question in a serious thread.
« on: November 04, 2006, 02:33:35 AM »
Im curious how many family members you already lost. Cuz im 20 now and i already lost my grandparents from my mom's side and my grandfather from my fathers side. And about 3 years ago i lost my father. To me that seems a bit much, cuz especially where i live my friends havent lost that many people yet by such an early age. So i wanna know if im one of the few or more people have lost so many family members or maybe even more. And im talking about close family members not family that you see once in a year or something.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: A serious question in a serious thread.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 02:50:30 AM »
Im curious how many family members you already lost. Cuz im 20 now and i already lost my grandparents from my mom's side and my grandfather from my fathers side. And about 3 years ago i lost my father. To me that seems a bit much, cuz especially where i live my friends havent lost that many people yet by such an early age. So i wanna know if im one of the few or more people have lost so many family members or maybe even more. And im talking about close family members not family that you see once in a year or something.
damn homie you serious?that sucks.ive lost 2cousins but not too close to them,sobsides a few homies that died,no close family have past.keep yo head up homie.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 02:56:52 AM »
damn homie, thats terrible to hear..

ive unfortunately lost both grandads, one of my aunts at the moment is in a real bad way and looks doubtful she'll pull through, and ive lost a friend who died in a car crash two years ago now..

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 04:22:19 AM »
damn homie you serious?that sucks.ive lost 2cousins but not too close to them,sobsides a few homies that died,no close family have past.keep yo head up homie.
damn homie, thats terrible to hear..

ive unfortunately lost both grandads, one of my aunts at the moment is in a real bad way and looks doubtful she'll pull through, and ive lost a friend who died in a car crash two years ago now..

Thx man. But you know i see it like this. Off course its fucked up when those things happen, but you cant controll that, it just happens. You dont help yourself with being depressed about it. But hey man i been depressed, but it only fucks you up. And causes you to do bad things. I did a lot of drugs and bad things but that dont help. It only makes things worse. But life is hard sometimes, but you just gotta keep your head up and try to be happy.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 04:39:20 AM »
I've lost all 4 grandparents, one of my uncles and my mum's godfather.

I've been to plenty of funerals tho these are the ppl who I considered close to me.
NO MORE WAR

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 07:12:06 AM »
my grandparents from my fathers side died before I was born, still have my grandparents from my mothers side. Last year I lost one or two of my cousins.. other than that thats pretty much it

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 07:27:47 AM »
lost my grandmother. yo wat did youre dad die from youre pretty young.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 07:55:40 AM »
I still have both sets of grandparents still living, no one in my close family has died and i have never been to a funeral!

And i am 21, i guess im just lucky!

Condolences to every1 who has lost some1!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 08:01:17 AM by Boo-Yaa »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 09:22:50 AM »
all of my grandparents are gone(RIP).  my mom(RIP) died when i was 2, and my dad was workin, and is still working 6-7 days a week.

no wonder we was so bad.   :(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 11:02:17 AM »
lost my grandmother. yo wat did youre dad die from youre pretty young.

My dad died from cancer. Its a fucked up disease, its taking a lot of people these days.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 11:23:54 AM »
Lost both sets of grandparents
Lost my uncle and his daughter from my dad's side
Also lost an aunt from my dad's side a few years back; and her daughter (i.e. my cousin) passed away last year

Lost what would've been an older brother (would've been my rents first child)

Lost a nephew/neice (sister was pregnant for about a month, it was some wierd situation)

Also lost my father but not to death...too much shit to get into w/ that

edit: i also lost an uncle in the summer
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 12:57:39 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 01:53:31 PM »
^^^ I think you win/lose so far, whatever you want to call it.
NO MORE WAR

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 03:35:05 PM »
only one of my grandma's has died that's it....

my dad had cancer but he beat it

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 03:54:14 PM »
both my grandmas died but they were pretty old. i never knew one of my grandpas and i had an aunt that died at like 40 years old (heroin) :(, my grandpa though is 92 and still open minded to a bunch of stuff and pretty cool. he makes me bloody mary's if i come over in the afternoon

BG Dresta

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 07:35:20 PM »
I lost both my grandparents from my dads side, my grandma on my moms side. One of my uncles, died in 94 car crash. And my aunt and her husband at the same time in a car crash, happend mar. 05.