Author Topic: Tomorrow On Dubcnn: "Ain't No Backtrackin" Exclusive Throwback w/ MEECH WELLS!  (Read 639 times)

lbc213

Damn still don't know why this didn't make the final cut, "Backtrackin" + "Purple" (feat. Lady V) on the last meal  :-X. Meech did u produce "Purple" as well? Anyway big props for the hookup!

~Lucien~

Damn still don't know why this didn't make the final cut, "Backtrackin" + "Purple" (feat. Lady V) on the last meal  :-X. Meech did u produce "Purple" as well? Anyway big props for the hookup!

that purple song... damn that was some good music

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cat produced purple I think not sure

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
Damn man props to Meech for this one

"Back 2 Back, Meech N Snoop Is Like Kobe N Shaq, How You Love Dat"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
God damn, can't say anything else but mad love for Meech and the Connection for bringing this to us.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i cant find the track

~Lucien~

cat? where is he from..? that song features lady v & lil' malik right?

k1000

cat? where is he from..? that song features lady v & lil' malik right?
battlecat

MEECH WELLS

WHT IT DO  I SEE THA WEST KNW THA PRODUCERS CHUURCH!
NEW WEST HONCHO

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Ain't No Backtrackin'" is that from Tha Last Meal?
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

d-nice

Thanks Meech. I think it is cool what you are doing interacting with the fans like this. To be able to know the producers perspective is just as important to me as the artist in making a track. Snoop has so many songs and hits so to be able to get a song like this that would probably never be released is cool. You can only get so much out of a interview, so big ups chopping game with the fans.

MEECH WELLS

Thanks Meech. I think it is cool what you are doing interacting with the fans like this. To be able to know the producers perspective is just as important to me as the artist in making a track. Snoop has so many songs and hits so to be able to get a song like this that would probably never be released is cool. You can only get so much out of a interview, so big ups chopping game with the fans.
thanks dog its nothin 2 hop on dubcnn while im working on beats if i knew bout ths years ago i would hav been over but im wit yall from here on out lets west ride!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Efrain

Wow this is nice, Dubcnn!   :o

inazone

• 'G'
thanks dog its nothin 2 hop on dubcnn while im working on beats if i knew bout ths years ago i would hav been over but im wit yall from here on out lets west ride!

cool cool, yeah this song kicked ass.

and like d-nic said, thanks for hoppin on here! we appreciate it