Author Topic: Remember when Roscoe...  (Read 356 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: Remember when Roscoe...
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 04:16:30 PM »
ya... he's better than Kurupt for sure, but he's shakey sometimes

also his new album is completely different than his first

he came real good on that track from the Crazy Toons mixtape and Ya Boy album

he should do more guest spots

His spot on Ya Boy's album was :o :o  I know you are feeling that track WestCoast, The Hardest was the best cut on Ya Boy's album, Ya Boy and Scoe tore that track apart.

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 04:23:41 PM »
Yeah that track and the Toones one over that Dre beat=  :o

Need more of that from Scoe.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 04:24:35 PM »
Yeah that track and the Toones one over that Dre beat=  :o

Need more of that from Scoe.

Did u ever hear Ya Boy and Roscoe's "The Hardest" track?

d-nice

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 04:28:07 PM »
yessir. I had forgot about that track until you guys had mentioned it but definitely one of my favorites from the album.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 04:39:24 PM »
Used to be one of the best rappers around.  I dont like dude's style the last year+, a couple of years ago he was one of my favorite rappers, his lyrics were great, punchlines and metaphors all over the place and he flowed his ass off.  Something has been different w/ him lately, Roscoe now has started to rap like the the post 2002 Kurupt :-\    When I listen to recent Scoe it sounds like he is freestylin his verses and his lyrics make absolutely no sense, what happened?  I want the old Roscoe back!

He is replacing those punchlines with curse words. The one thing a loved about his 1st album is that he had no cuss words. Now I do not expect him now that he is older not to use them but they are starting to dominate his rhyme patterns. Few artists do that anymore. I would challenge any rapper to make a whole song without cuss words. That and the weed or whatever he is smoking on is fucking up his voice too.

peep Murs.

Funny you say that because he was one of the few I had in mind that could pull it off. I can remember when you bought a "clean" version of a album, it was almost a new album. Rappers would use different words and lines and not just replace the bad words with more acceptable bad words.

chamillionaire doesnt really curse

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 05:25:19 PM »
his flow on tracks like Shakedown is crazy, but his new album definately aint as good as the older stuff

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 06:17:07 PM »
Hmmm.....Roscoe.....His first album was dope, and I did like I Luv Cali. Fingazz done a great job with the production....

I don't know....He still got punchlines, but his flow is kind of lazy these days.....I think hes past his cypher battle days, but I also think he has a huge ego now. Since he always around Kurupt, Roscoe thinks hes the greatest...I mean listen to him in interviews or dvds where hes featured with kurupt and what not. Kurupt is alright, but Roscoe always clowning thinking hes king dick....

I think thats his flaw...his ego. I still like his albums and definately wanna hear this Roscoe/Bad Azz album, but you know..This ugly ass kid been partying too much, and needs to learn some responsibility and really push for some success...Don't know what hes smoking but I would suggest he lay off it...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2006, 08:12:43 PM »
its like if that car accident he was in fucked his noggin up...