Author Topic: 9 Children die in their sleep as Israel's tanks 'accidently' open fire....  (Read 557 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 9 Children die in their sleep as Israel's tanks 'accidently' open fire....
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 05:52:14 AM »

You are deliberately skewering the facts or maybe you are just ignorant, for months Israel has had Gaza under complete siege, for months they have been imposing martial law on the streets of Gaza on and off, they have been constant bombings of Gaza from air, unrelenting poundings of buildings it was Olmert who declared that Israel would bomb Gaza back to the stone age, in other words he is gleefully declaring that he is seeking the complete destruction of Gaza, hundreds and hundreds of palestinians are been murdered in gaza men women and children. Gaza itself is hemmed in from all sides by Israeli tanks, thousands of Israeli soldiers are swarming the streets, people there are n doubt terrified and youngsters tramatised by what they are experienced the place has been turned into a hellish prison. Israel has ALWAYS refused to recognise the palestinians, their ultimate goal is total ethnic cleansing, they don;t give a shit about these people, as far as they are concerned palestinians are the lowest life form, what's even more sick is that israeli politicians past to present have even publicly declared this.

It is the palestinians who are defending themselves, though unlike Israeli they don't have apaches, they don't have gunships, no tanks, they have primitive rockets and AK's. Of course some of these rockets will land and cause Israeli death but to make special mention of this and to ignore the horrific suffering of the palestinians is to ignore both the symptomns and the underlying cause, to that extent what you have said is disgusting. In a way I do not even blame you from this point of view, you are clearly quite ignorant and only hear one side of things and of course that is reinforced by the lack of palestinian representatives that are allowed to be present in television interviews. Special mention is given to every jewish death and indeed when a jewish person gets injured. You have been subtly brainwashed into viewing palestinians as terrorists and the israelis as the defenders and that any palestinian deaths are just an unfortunate result of the terrorists actions against Israel. Then you have completely sickening people like igeezy who reinforce this myth that the israelis are defending the people. There is something else you should know about foreign reporting of Israel they are under censorship and no that is the truth, this is something else which igeezy would prefer you did not know.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 07:00:15 AM »
this is something else which igeezy would prefer you did not know.

We have healthy communication in our relationship so I tell her everything. Oh... and bite me.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 07:02:51 AM »

You are deliberately skewering the facts or maybe you are just ignorant, for months Israel has had Gaza under complete siege, for months they have been imposing martial law on the streets of Gaza on and off, they have been constant bombings of Gaza from air, unrelenting poundings of buildings it was Olmert who declared that Israel would bomb Gaza back to the stone age, in other words he is gleefully declaring that he is seeking the complete destruction of Gaza, hundreds and hundreds of palestinians are been murdered in gaza men women and children. Gaza itself is hemmed in from all sides by Israeli tanks, thousands of Israeli soldiers are swarming the streets, people there are n doubt terrified and youngsters tramatised by what they are experienced the place has been turned into a hellish prison. Israel has ALWAYS refused to recognise the palestinians, their ultimate goal is total ethnic cleansing, they don;t give a shit about these people, as far as they are concerned palestinians are the lowest life form, what's even more sick is that israeli politicians past to present have even publicly declared this.

It is the palestinians who are defending themselves, though unlike Israeli they don't have apaches, they don't have gunships, no tanks, they have primitive rockets and AK's. Of course some of these rockets will land and cause Israeli death but to make special mention of this and to ignore the horrific suffering of the palestinians is to ignore both the symptomns and the underlying cause, to that extent what you have said is disgusting. In a way I do not even blame you from this point of view, you are clearly quite ignorant and only hear one side of things and of course that is reinforced by the lack of palestinian representatives that are allowed to be present in television interviews. Special mention is given to every jewish death and indeed when a jewish person gets injured. You have been subtly brainwashed into viewing palestinians as terrorists and the israelis as the defenders and that any palestinian deaths are just an unfortunate result of the terrorists actions against Israel. Then you have completely sickening people like igeezy who reinforce this myth that the israelis are defending the people. There is something else you should know about foreign reporting of Israel they are under censorship and no that is the truth, this is something else which igeezy would prefer you did not know.

come on now u act as if the palestinian government is sooo innocent...as if there were no threats from the palestinian side, THEY are the ones to declare publicly israel shouldnt exist at all, it should be removed from the map, etc..and ive never claimed there were no mistakes, no bad things coming from the israeli side,both israel and palestine prevent each other from being in peace, and both suffer from that...

and its not like i hear only one side, thats why i dont say that israeli people act appropriately and palestinian people suck. what i say is that life has the same value everywhere, and if a retard like tech-ass claims that the death of one woman is nothing special, compared to the many deaths of palestinian people, it just pisses me off, cuz this woman is just as innocent as the dead palestinian people are.
i know people suffer a lot in palestine, but what would happen to israel, if israel didnt respond to such attacks?

and i dont view palestinians as terrorists ive never claimed that too.
i mean, here in germany, there are these organisations where they collect money for palestinian people, to support them and give them a better life, but where is that money going to? i assume that the palestinian authority accumulates weapons with that money,what else?
why dont they build schools for children or try to increase their quality of life?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 01:45:02 PM »

are U kidding me now? ONE woman DIED becuz of such a FUCKING missle!
it has nothing to do with the number of people who died on both sides.
something like this shouldnt occur by any means! neither palestinian nor israeli people should die at all!

but what reaction do you expect from the israeli government? should they keep quite and dont defend their people when they are getting bombed?

YOU are the disgusting one! acting as if it doesnt matter if "only" one woman dies...it only matters to you the moment its over 10 people and still you would come up with the argument that more palestinian people died overall; as if THAT matters! wether one dead person or 100 dead people, they are dead on both sides and people on both sides suffer from that and THIS is WRONG!
so please stop mumbling this shit about blood, as if this justifies the death of this woman or the deaths of any other people(palestinians AND isralis) who are victims of this hell on earth!

oh hold up now, what you tryin to kick knowledge? you tryin to get lovey dovey on me? talkin about there should be no violence and casualties?

that shit means nothing to me, u dumb broad. stop acting like both sides are equal here u dumb fuck. in your mind, one civilian being killed after dozens of rocket launches is on the same scale as wholescale military operations that wipe out dozens.

if u really cared about civilians, and deaths, you wouldnt even think of supporting israel on this issue. anything the palestinians do, right or wrong is a response.

lol @ you , "it doesnt matter if one dies or hundreds". this is the mentality that justifies killing 700 lebanese civilians cuz 3 soldiers got caught slippin. please,  you have absolutely no moral backing for your argument whatsoever. u couldnt even begin to imagine the life of an average palestinian. you pale faced jew fucker.

one jewish dead does not equal dozens of dead palestinians, u dumb bitch. if u cant comprehend this, you shouldve been aborted.

"what do u expect israel to do, not respond back?"

see i dont answer dumb questions like this, because it HORRIBLY exposes your ignorance on the subject.any attempt to put israeli and palestinian suffering on an equal basis is WRONG, so fuck u for doing so. any attempt to paint israel as a helpless victim with no choice but to defend it self (lol) is WRONG, so again fuck u for doing so.

both sides are not equal here, obstacles to peace do exist on both sides, but these obstacles are not equal in size or stature.

lol@ quality of life. of course lets build schools, when civilians are routinely targeted, entire populations subjected to collective punishment. bridges, hospitals and schools targeted. checkpoints and walls kriss kross the entire terrirotory separating families, lands etc.

gaza and the west bank are fuckin prisons. and you pale faced europeans are the fuckin wardens and c-o's . fuck the police. and fuck u
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 02:13:01 PM »
you know i saw something really interestering on the bbc the other day under 10 israelis have actually from these quassam rockets in the last 3 or 4 years and 400 hundred palestinians have died since june alone

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 01:26:12 AM »
anything the palestinians do, right or wrong is a response.

That's why the Palestinians' actions shouldn't be judged according to any moral scale. Because the Palestinians have suffered so much to this point, so many Palestinians have died throughout the years that now ANYTHING, simply ANYTHING, they do is merely a response to their condition, a condition imposed by others. Applying morals to a suicide bomber's or a Kassam launcher's actions is therefore impossible without regarding the Historical context of the Palestinian people's suffering.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 09:53:57 AM »
anything the palestinians do, right or wrong is a response.

That's why the Palestinians' actions shouldn't be judged according to any moral scale. Because the Palestinians have suffered so much to this point, so many Palestinians have died throughout the years that now ANYTHING, simply ANYTHING, they do is merely a response to their condition, a condition imposed by others. Applying morals to a suicide bomber's or a Kassam launcher's actions is therefore impossible without regarding the Historical context of the Palestinian people's suffering.
who hacked i geezy's account?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2006, 05:38:31 AM »
well its like my pastic surgeon told me, "you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs"