Author Topic: A Couple New Bulletins Posted By DJ Quik....  (Read 851 times)

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: A Couple New Bulletins Posted By DJ Quik....
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 09:34:14 AM »
That's some fucked up shit right there.........hope quik comes through alright

One thought though, why doesn't quik try to sign on to def jam as a in house producer...........all they got is just blaze man, and quik would get to lace everyone with hotness.

Imagine redman or LL or nas on a quik beat..........too ill

cheech

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 10:28:20 AM »
nigga u tweaked out? If i were u i would quitin drugs. cocane fucked you up, cuz this one waz NOT for tha W/S of tha TREEZ. Stop snitchin bout your fam. nobody cares. handle your sitiuations with Black Tone and Sugafree. and take care of INFRAED.
and don´t tell everybody and their mama bout your fam buisness.

still much luv from tha treez.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 10:41:47 AM »
lol i love quik's music, but when he's not in the studio or on stage, everything that comes out of his mouth is utter nonsesnse

peace

kingwell

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 10:48:11 AM »
That's some fucked up shit right there.........hope quik comes through alright

One thought though, why doesn't quik try to sign on to def jam as a in house producer...........all they got is just blaze man, and quik would get to lace everyone with hotness.

Imagine redman or LL or nas on a quik beat..........too ill

Fuck that noise, Quik is west coast sound, people would get tired after awhile.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 10:49:02 AM »
wats the aftermath curse.

That nobody from the West can blow without being on Aftermath.

hes just jealous, he also said that hes happy hes not from the nwa familly tree....bullshit

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 09:03:34 PM »
I guess Quik wanted to air this shit out to his true fans....(which is who would visit his myspace)....

Personally I wouldn't, unless it's in music......and I do agree wit what Leucien said, in that music will come out of this....

I didn't realise how bad his family situation was....

Makes me think wether or not Quiks nephew or cousin that he doesn't really know (H.I.T on half of  Lifestyle) yeah well if he goes through the same shit.....

Damn feel for the dude......But he seems like he needs to get away from that shit....perhaps move somewhere away from where he is to escape all the bullshit.

And Agree with Quik on the Aftermath Curse.....West don't need Dre no more....

mackinoz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 09:14:54 PM »
is that top dogg (from deathrow..) that he's brother or sister or whatever killed?

??

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 09:16:59 PM »
Yeah, I saw those the other day. Family can be a muthafucka.......and that's on Piru.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 11:30:56 PM »
quik must have no one to ventilate to if he's sharin his problems with the world.

quik needs to chill the fuck out, smoke some green, get of that crack and get his ass into a studio with rob bacon and make some damn funky beats...

Quik should start doin more collabo's... i wonder if he's still cool with e.sermon? thats a collabo i'd like to hear again.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2006, 11:45:49 PM »
i think those drugs he was messin with realli messed his head up good ..thats the only way i can explain this guy always bein a emotional trainwreck..i'd like to hope it aint tru but the more i hear about him n those thangs and then seein his action makes me come to 1 conclusion .. get a pyschiatrist or hook up with the dr and start the detox process ..

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2006, 12:04:45 AM »
Didn't he say he would purposely crash his bikes after Mausberg died? Loco ass vato.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2006, 03:01:35 AM »
he also said on one of his bulletins he found a new drug.... coffee... lol

damn, quik's a tripper... he must've really hit the meth or whatever hard..

"coz everytime we turn on the mpc, we cook a key" could mean a few things... but the basic explanation is the logical one...

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2006, 05:11:53 AM »
i love the quiksta, but obviously something is goin awry in his head. if you think about it though, dude has been straight depressed since mausberg got killed. and i mean majorly depressed. it seemed like all quik did to ease the pain was drink his ass off. it hit him a lot harder than i think any of us could ever really know.i remember watchin visualism and lookin at him just drinking his troubles away.... at any rate, shit is not fuckin healthy. i mean, just look at the house of blues tour this summer, he was still bringing up maussy like he got killed yesterday. to sum it all up, i see quik with an open would that has never properly healed. his attempted treatment, alcohol...end result....the preceding.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2006, 05:19:08 AM »
i dont think its just because of mausy, but it was one of the badest thing that happend to him, i think his family is one of the biggest problems, cause he talks often bout them, he had a lot of problems, pac got killed, top dog, mausy, his fucked up family, problems with bungalo and other labels, beef wit sugar free n suge and on n on,not to get the props he deserves although he may be one of the talentest people in hip hop

he maybe never get the props he deserves in his lifetime like other huge artist, who have to die before they get there props

maybe 500hundred years later a new species will come to this planet and will find out what a genius he was and bump his music .. ;)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2006, 10:16:51 AM »

all this shit shows is that man is human and have problems just like the rest of us and aint afraid to show his true colors ... everybody aint hollywood