Author Topic: Jimmy VS. Jay Round 1- Jim Jones  (Read 310 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Jimmy VS. Jay Round 1- Jim Jones
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 09:06:28 PM »
Round 1 Jim Jones hahahaha that was some funny shit. Dipset birdgang swerving through your hood
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Chief

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 09:28:07 PM »
Now everyone knows where I stand with the dips and Jay, but even the biggest Hov groupies has to admit that Jay lost round one. Jim straight flipped it on him and put Jay one the remix. Jay got clowned.

on point.

is the remix out yet?

Yup  http://thesurfacenews.blogspot.com/2006/11/drar-exclusive-jim-jones-response-to.html#links

LMFAO cheers!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Yo do u post in the Quik forum?

yeah man, but rarely. why's that?

Cus I visited and posted there for the first time in about a year yesterday, and I seen a poster with the name Chief.

yea thats me... i just checked it out myself...

what the fuck happen to woodrow/englewood?

rik

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 09:29:07 PM »
Now everyone knows where I stand with the dips and Jay, but even the biggest Hov groupies has to admit that Jay lost round one. Jim straight flipped it on him and put Jay one the remix. Jay got clowned.

on point.

is the remix out yet?

Yup  http://thesurfacenews.blogspot.com/2006/11/drar-exclusive-jim-jones-response-to.html#links

LMFAO cheers!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Yo do u post in the Quik forum?

yeah man, but rarely. why's that?

Cus I visited and posted there for the first time in about a year yesterday, and I seen a poster with the name Chief.

yea thats me... i just checked it out myself...

what the fuck happen to woodrow/englewood?

I don't think he owns/runs it anymore. That site really went down the toilet.  :-\
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 09:34:47 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year - »

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 11:52:44 PM »
I haven't seen one Jay-Z fan in any of these Jimmy threads

BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 09:43:19 AM »
IMO they're both wack, but I'm not a fan of neither. Jay's album was hella wack and he should of just stayed retired, and Jim Jones has no skill what so ever and doesn't belong near a mic. But Jay did lose the first round even though they were both weak disses, Jim just won this round cuz he was clowing Jay, which was pretty funny (Golden Girls, Old Head, etc.) not cuz of his raps.

LOL at the Big Pun line, I always told people Pun didn't like Jay, and they wouldn't believe me. If Pun was still alive, he would be running shit in New York, that man was untouchable on the mic, a str8 lyrical monster, believe that! R.I.P. PUN

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 10:10:01 AM »
I started listening to Jay after the whole Pac vs Big beef to see what he would say. I have all his albums and dude is mad nice on the mic, but for dissing purposes this diss is mad weak. I like Jim Jones also because he is one of the best guys to interview (dude is funny as hell!) and I like his new album. If your Jay, you know dumb down your lyrics to the level of your competition. He gave Jim the edge in Round 1 and I'll do a thread on round 2 if there is one.