Author Topic: You do realzie  (Read 578 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: You do realzie
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2006, 08:18:27 AM »
Big Bang shits on DA.

DA, Second ROunds On Me and Rotten Apple are all about the same.
thats the only album i would probrably compare but i still dont agree... Doctors Advocate over Big Bang IMO better album to listen to.

Driving around bumpin it

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2006, 08:41:55 AM »
DA is a great album to bump in your car indeed. But when you listen to it in your mp3 player or something like that you can see that the subject matter is very limited and the lyrics are simillar most of the time.

DA simply doesnt have tracks like Been Through the Storm, You Cant Hold The Torch, Goldmine, In The Ghetto, Legend Of The Fall Offs, Cocaina and NY Shit. Even the club bnagers like Touch It, Get You Some and Dont Get Carried Away are a lot better and more creative.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 08:45:30 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2006, 12:23:02 PM »
Bank's was real dope when he first came out...he wasn't so boring but once he dropped "hunger for more" it got worse...

WC Iz Active

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2006, 12:27:46 PM »
The Big Bang is a lil better than DA IMO but DA is wayyyy better than Rotten Apple

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2006, 12:32:17 PM »
The Big Bang is a lil better than DA IMO but DA is wayyyy better than Rotten Apple

yep
Game has a couple of songs were he gets deep tho i mean one night, D.A and  the track with NAs are all pretty deep/

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2006, 03:39:04 PM »
One Night is great indeed my fav track from DA, however Why You Hate The Game was a huge let down. Game sounds completley out of place on the whole track that shouldve been a Nas solo and on Nass LP.