Author Topic: I hate China, worst place in the world. Fuckin scum. FUCK CHINA'S GOVERNMENT!  (Read 411 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
let me get this str8.....

forget its repression of tibetens, ethnic muslims, etc

or its roll back on hong kong democracy

fuck china cuz its being bad to lil itty bitty doggies?

man up pussy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
let me get this str8.....

forget its repression of tibetens, ethnic muslims, etc

or its roll back on hong kong democracy

fuck china cuz its being bad to lil itty bitty doggies?

man up pussy

Reminds me of the movie "3 Kings" when that American reporter started crying when she saw the birds that had been harmed as a result of the war.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

We Fly High

reminds me of their one child policy. one dog, one child, great. Taiwan > China. haha.

WC Iz Active

Just cause the 2 fake afghans in this thread hate dogs doesnt make this shit ok. Anyone that has a dog of their own knows how wrong this is.  Fuckin arabs and their fear for dogs hahaha fuckin pussies. 

Narrator

Reminds me of the movie "3 Kings" when that American reporter started crying when she saw the birds that had been harmed as a result of the war.

And then she stopped crying immediately after when she realized she couldn't give a fuck cause her real story was more important.

You missed the point, as is expected of a Muslim wannabe cracker like yourself.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Just cause the 2 fake afghans in this thread hate dogs doesnt make this shit ok. Anyone that has a dog of their own knows how wrong this is.  Fuckin arabs and their fear for dogs hahaha fuckin pussies. 

what an idiot...fake afghan  ;D?? Youre such a pussy, grow balls or bounce out of this forum
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Neither of us are Arabs, and I'm not from any Muslim country, I converted to the religion.

Only 13% of all Muslims are actually Arab.  Indonesia and India have the largest Muslim populations, neither of those countries are Arab.  Also, you mentioned Afganistan, Afgans are not Arab.  Islam is practiced globally by people of all races.  Even if there were no people on the Earth Islam would still be in existence because the plants and the animals would submit and glorify their Creator in their own languages.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Neither of us are Arabs, and I'm not from any Muslim country, I converted to the religion.

Only 13% of all Muslims are actually Arab.  Indonesia and India have the largest Muslim populations, neither of those countries are Arab.  Also, you mentioned Afganistan, Afgans are not Arab.  Islam is practiced globally by people of all races.  Even if there were no people on the Earth Islam would still be in existence because the plants and the animals would submit and glorify their Creator in their own languages.

bryan youre from the midwest. you should be out tending the cornfield with your brother jebidiah not pretending to be enlightened

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
LoooooooooooooooooL

This is about a Dog?

Well most americans have an IQ of a dog which is why they are such good friends, even in some cases more than their immediate family. 

WC Iz Active

LoooooooooooooooooL

This is about a Dog?

Well most americans have an IQ of a dog which is why they are such good friends, even in some cases more than their immediate family. 

shut the fuck up fag.  Just cause ur fake afghan ass and the rest of ya are pussies and scared of dogs doesnt make this right.  Why r muslims so terrified of Dogs hahah pussies, dogs are mens best friend you piece of shit, go back where ya came from ya dig.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
LoooooooooooooooooL

This is about a Dog?

shut the fuck up fag.  Just cause ur fake afghan ass and the rest of ya are pussies and scared of dogs doesnt make this right.  Why r muslims so terrified of Dogs hahah pussies, dogs are mens best friend you piece of shit, go back where ya came from ya dig.
we get it man ,u tried to post something intelligent and when u got exposed u try to take a shot at muslims ,and where did u get the thing about we being afraid of dogs
United Arab States

WC Iz Active

LoooooooooooooooooL

This is about a Dog?

we get it man ,u tried to post something intelligent and when u got exposed u try to take a shot at muslims ,and where did u get the thing about we being afraid of dogs

exposed? LOL hardly kid, and its a known fact that most muslims are scared of dogs ::)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
LoooooooooooooooooL

This is about a Dog?

exposed? LOL hardly kid, and its a known fact that most muslims are scared of dogs ::)
well give me an example ,i had 6 dogs in the roof of my house,dogs market back home are packed with the hardest dogs u will ever see
United Arab States

WC Iz Active

LoooooooooooooooooL

This is about a Dog?

well give me an example ,i had 6 dogs in the roof of my house,dogs market back home are packed with the hardest dogs u will ever see

maybe ur different then.  and I apologize if I came off like I hated muslims when thats not the case, but other dude was the one who called me a fag just cause I dont like seeing innocent dogs get killed. ::)