Author Topic: Jay-Z Vs. Jim Jones - The Beef  (Read 281 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay-Z Vs. Jim Jones - The Beef
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 10:13:34 AM »
i could careless bout jay-z.....but they wanna diss nas to now...this should be fuckin funny

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 11:28:07 AM »
What did Master P do?
well him and his goons hogtied Pimp C up in a hotel room and beat the shit outta him after Pimp had said some shit. Pastor Troy had something to say about P only to get knocked the fuck out by C-Murder in a club. but i think he means that Master P never really responded to the artists that jumped ship and dissed him. he just ignored them but that prolly wasn´t a good thing with the results in hand.

what the fuck? i thought pimp was cool with master p? didnt him and bun b do a track on c-murders life or death album?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 11:50:29 AM »
What did Master P do?
well him and his goons hogtied Pimp C up in a hotel room and beat the shit outta him after Pimp had said some shit. Pastor Troy had something to say about P only to get knocked the fuck out by C-Murder in a club. but i think he means that Master P never really responded to the artists that jumped ship and dissed him. he just ignored them but that prolly wasn´t a good thing with the results in hand.

what the fuck? i thought pimp was cool with master p? didnt him and bun b do a track on c-murders life or death album?

yea but i heard pimp didnt get payed good or some shit thats why he talked shit after....and then the hogtien' came