Author Topic: Former Seinfeld star explodes calls blacks "nigger"!!! See video  (Read 869 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: Former Seinfeld star explodes calls blacks "nigger"!!! See video
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 09:42:36 PM »
He can reverse all this by adopting an African baby.

Nah man... only Oprah can save his ass now.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 09:57:15 PM »
i just got done reading some comments left on youtube about this video and all i have to say is that......there are a lot of stupid fuckin people out there, anyone who thinks this shit is cool is a stupid fuck as well.  i'm mexican but i have a best friend who is black and i know for a fact if i were at that club with my best friend, him and i would have rocked that guy in the face.

and the bouncers too tuff guy?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 11:05:48 PM »
 :o

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 06:12:43 AM »
i just got done reading some comments left on youtube about this video and all i have to say is that......there are a lot of stupid fuckin people out there, anyone who thinks this shit is cool is a stupid fuck as well.  i'm mexican but i have a best friend who is black and i know for a fact if i were at that club with my best friend, him and i would have rocked that guy in the face.

Yes because violence is a great way to fight verbal insults. Jesus loves you. Try loving him back every once and a while.

What would you do to this guy?

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/66555/Counter_Racism.html

I don't see what the big deal is. It's just stupid words. Do they make me uneasy when they are spouted out? Sure, but it's all over the place. This was a comedian who didn't know how to handle a heckler and went too far with the crowd causing most to walk out. He had every right to say what he said stupid or not and the people had every right to walk out. I know dozens of racists, and 75% of them are black (to be fair most ofthe people I know are black). I've seen blacks rant and rave with strerotypes about chinese and south asians to no end, to the point where they are fuming and the reasons get stupider and stupider. It makes me uneasy to sit though but until they start putting someone in some sort of danger I stay out of it. If people want to hate peacefully then let them hate.

Richards claimed to have lost control and apologized rather sincerely on Letterman. Either way it means nothing to me. If I took the time to get offended by every racial slur made in the world I'd be sitting at home all day just thinking about being offended.

I do feel sorry for anyone that refuses to find Kramer funny because of this, and can't separate a character from a real person (not that anyone on here has said that but I've read posts on other forums that would indicate that).

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 08:45:38 AM »

Yes because violence is a great way to fight verbal insults. Jesus loves you. Try loving him back every once and a while.

What would you do to this guy?

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/66555/Counter_Racism.html

I don't see what the big deal is. It's just stupid words. Do they make me uneasy when they are spouted out? Sure, but it's all over the place. This was a comedian who didn't know how to handle a heckler and went too far with the crowd causing most to walk out. He had every right to say what he said stupid or not and the people had every right to walk out. I know dozens of racists, and 75% of them are black (to be fair most ofthe people I know are black). I've seen blacks rant and rave with strerotypes about chinese and south asians to no end, to the point where they are fuming and the reasons get stupider and stupider. It makes me uneasy to sit though but until they start putting someone in some sort of danger I stay out of it. If people want to hate peacefully then let them hate.

Richards claimed to have lost control and apologized rather sincerely on Letterman. Either way it means nothing to me. If I took the time to get offended by every racial slur made in the world I'd be sitting at home all day just thinking about being offended.

I do feel sorry for anyone that refuses to find Kramer funny because of this, and can't separate a character from a real person (not that anyone on here has said that but I've read posts on other forums that would indicate that).

Yeah the best way to deal with someone like that is to KIM and not support the comedian. Kramer is funny but he had ample opportunity to at least try to clean that up and from what I heard he was invited back the next day and still did not apologize. I could care less if he is racist or not, does not do me any harm. That is why I do not use the word. But with some people that word has a double standard.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 09:53:12 AM »
That letterman interview is classic, whether you think he fucked up or not, dude fucked up. He should have just said it was some new edgy comedy and he's trying to break outta the Kramer stereotype, but lol no he went back and forth on the reasons he did it, from overreaction, to he works using word association, to he needs to face himself, to referring to black people as afro-americans. I think he was acting the whole time, or more likely he had been thinking of how to come off all day long. If you really just fucked up on accident then you should not have 15 justifications for a fuck up.
hahah and father figure Jerry telling the audience not to laugh was great, everyone was chuckling as Kramer tried to be all politically correct suddenly, and he just shut em down.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 10:55:05 AM »
its just the same as dave chappelle or another black comic calling a white person a cracker, doesnt make it right, but it happens all the time

to everyone

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2006, 11:59:22 AM »
just calling anyone names is not right.  The reason people do this is because they really are afraid.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 09:32:11 AM »
its just the same as dave chappelle or another black comic calling a white person a cracker, doesnt make it right, but it happens all the time

to everyone
i dont agree with blacks calling whites crackers etc. but the problem is that the word cracker doesnt have half the historical ugly meanin that the word nigger does.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 02:39:05 PM »

to everyone
i dont agree with blacks calling whites crackers etc. but the problem is that the word cracker doesnt have half the historical ugly meanin that the word nigger does.

How far back does it really go as an ugly word? This isn't rhetorical. I would really like to know. Was a black person offended by the word in the 20s, or 30s? Or did it become such a bad word in the 50s and 60s? There are only really two ways to take the power away from the word that I can think of, and having blacks and blacks only use it is not one of them. You either have to agree tolet everyonbe use it as a term that describes african american, native, latino, or chicano describe certain types, or everyone who is offended by should stop using to the point where they don't know what it means anymore.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2006, 03:00:19 PM »

to everyone

cracker is actually an empowering word , it's basically indicating that the white man has the whip and is cracking it on blacks, so i really don't get why black people go around calling white people crackers, they might as well go around calling them 'massa" again.

as far as name calling goes, black people can't have it both ways. you always see and hear them get pissed when someone who isn't black says nigger. but since black people went through some shit they think they have a name calling pass, AT LEAST FROM MY EXPERIENCES. i've grown up in southern and the sothern valley in california , and blacks, behind mexicans (i'll admit that my people are more guilty) say these words more often than whites/jews/asians/middle easterners/indians/ect. and it's not even like blacks are just using racist terms JUST towards whites, they use them against asians, latinos, jews, middle easterners, and indians. a black person from where i'm from can get away with saying "rag head" in front of a muslum/arab  a lot more easily than anyone else here. AND WHY IS THAT? muslums/arabs have done nothing to blacks in this country... a black person can get away with a lot more easily with calling an asian person a gook. AND WHY IS THAT? asians havn't hurt the progress of the black man in anyway. same with words like spic, kike, dyke, fag, camel, ect.  again i'll admit that my own race is guilty of the same, but when it comes back to us we don't get as emotional about it.
 a perfect example is at the Press Conference at the Laugh Factory. Paul Rodriguez, was saying ALL of the right things ,was PISSED off at michael richards, and was condeming him passionately, but many of  the blacks in the audience were ignoring what he was saying and trying to make it that paul rodriguez was encouraging and harboring richards' sentiments. to quote one of the black ladies "paul if some one made a racist slur toward your race you'd be just as outraged as us!" and it was like damn lady havn't you been listening to the man speak, he IS outraged. plus i like what paul said if someone were to go up there on that stage and say spic but use it to where it wasn't trying to offend someone or hurt anyone and used it in a cleaver mannor for comedyhe wouldn't mind. and this what bothers me about the black race... they can't let go. they act like they're the world's ONLY victim.
native americans had the same treatment
mexicans had the same treatment
indian people had the same treatment
white people did it to their own
jews had the same treatment
asians had the same treatment
EVERYONE sometime in history  have had the shaft up their ass metaphorically speaking from one race to another. if we can't let go and have have fun with each other it's going to make this world a worse and more racist place to live in .

michael richards is an exposed ass hole, and he deserves the treatment and backlash that he's getting BECAUSE OF THE PURE HATRED HE PUT BEHIND THAT WORD.  but when people like jennifer lopez are getting protested against and demonized by blacks, for saying 'nigga' in a rap song......it's fucking ridiculous. we as human beings and civilized individuals need to move past these words.

call me a spic, call me a wetback, call me whatever derogatory name there is about me and my people, but i'm not going to shit my pants over thsoe words unless you're putting pure hatred behind them like micahel richards.  sticks and stones to me , it's all sticks and stones

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Chief

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2006, 04:41:55 AM »
whoa shit, kramer went ape shit... that was pretty damn racist and un called for what he said...

dumbass crowd, some of the fools were laughing at that shit... dumbass americans laugh at anything.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 04:43:50 AM by Chief »

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2006, 07:16:58 AM »
This is the most rediculous shit I've ever seen. 

Two things need to happen to fix this problem.

A. - The black community needs to condemn ANYBODY who uses the word "Nigger".  There's absolutely no justification for why blacks can say it, and whites can't.  Sorry, that's just common sense.

OR

B. - The black community needs to understand that racism will never go away as long as they treat whites and blacks seperately, i.e. it's o.k. for a black guy to say it but it's war time if a white guy says it.

*THAT* is the true racism here.  So which is it?  You wanna be cool with it, and Kramer's just saying what everybody says, or you finally want to adress the racism problems you have within your own race, and condemn Kramer as well? 

You can no longer have it both ways.  It must be just fine to say Nigger because I see black people doing it all the time.  If I had a kid and raised them in a black neighborhood with black friends and having dinner at black houses and listening to black music, my white kid would naturally call every black person he saw a Nigger. 

So if you want to bitch about him using the word, that's one thing.  If you want to call the rest of what he said racist that's another.  To me, the word don't mean shit and many black people actually enjoy being called a Nigger.  Look @ what they call each other.  I call my friends I work with or hang out with by their proper names, not some racial slur. 

Grow the fuck up. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2006, 04:46:45 PM »
to me its not the nigger thats offensive, thats just a word a bad one at that but just a word.

no...its not JUST a word.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2006, 04:52:06 PM »
Theodore Roosevelt Advocates Americanism, 1915

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. This is just as true of the man who puts "native" before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or English or French before the hyphen. Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul. Our allegiance must be purely to the United States. We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance. But if he is heartily and singly loyal to this Republic, then no matter where he was born, he is just as good an American as any one else.

The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic. The men who do not become Americans and nothing else are hyphenated Americans; and there ought to be no room for them in this country. The man who calls himself an American citizen and who yet shows by his actions that he is primarily the citizen of a foreign land, plays a thoroughly mischievous part in the life of our body politic. He has no place here; and the sooner he returns to the land to which he feels his real heart-allegiance, the better it will be for every good American. There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

For an American citizen to vote as a German-American, an Irish-American, or an English-American, is to be a traitor to American institutions; and those hyphenated Americans who terrorize American politicians by threats of the foreign vote are engaged in treason to the American Republic.

Witten in 1915...... Someone took this ball and ran with it to show their a z z. You think people want to go back to a country where they were sold in the first place? Most who use it still don't even know where it started from. It's always about the past for blacks. If they looked towards the future they'd be helping all Americans out. I wasnt a cracker, nor my dad, grandfather or great grand father. We all know slavery happened but its over!! I dont discriminate becaues dip chits come in all shapes, colors, sizes and religions. You kids have been taught we're our own individuals which is true but I dont know why in the face the world we try to seperate ourselves so much now? It's ruined the American dream (not Dusty Rhodes)IMO   :wavey: :wavey: