Author Topic: Former Seinfeld star explodes calls blacks "nigger"!!! See video  (Read 871 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Former Seinfeld star explodes calls blacks "nigger"!!! See video
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2006, 05:20:24 PM »
here's his apology  ::)

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chief

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 08:56:13 AM »
This is the most rediculous shit I've ever seen. 

Two things need to happen to fix this problem.

A. - The black community needs to condemn ANYBODY who uses the word "Nigger".  There's absolutely no justification for why blacks can say it, and whites can't.  Sorry, that's just common sense.

OR

B. - The black community needs to understand that racism will never go away as long as they treat whites and blacks seperately, i.e. it's o.k. for a black guy to say it but it's war time if a white guy says it.

*THAT* is the true racism here.  So which is it?  You wanna be cool with it, and Kramer's just saying what everybody says, or you finally want to adress the racism problems you have within your own race, and condemn Kramer as well? 

You can no longer have it both ways.  It must be just fine to say Nigger because I see black people doing it all the time.  If I had a kid and raised them in a black neighborhood with black friends and having dinner at black houses and listening to black music, my white kid would naturally call every black person he saw a Nigger. 

So if you want to bitch about him using the word, that's one thing.  If you want to call the rest of what he said racist that's another.  To me, the word don't mean shit and many black people actually enjoy being called a Nigger.  Look @ what they call each other.  I call my friends I work with or hang out with by their proper names, not some racial slur. 

Grow the fuck up. 

did you watch the entire video of what he said? i'd say callin dude a "nigger" was the lesser of problems. he didnt only use the word nigger, but he assosiated it with the past.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 09:05:19 AM »
o trust me us Canadians helped most of em slaves escape. How do you think Steve Nash became MVP?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 09:06:24 AM »
^ down here he wasnt playing bball with no white kids

Chief

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 10:41:27 PM »
???

SGV

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2006, 03:41:34 AM »
LMAO @ Anyone trying to justify Kramer. I'm sorry, but calling people "nigger" 3 or 4 times in a row and also stating that years ago they would be "upside down with a fork up your ass" is pretty racist. Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, which ever Black Comedians you wanna name have never said anything that bad towards whites (especially whites in their audience). You're comparing apples and oranges. If Chris Rock was to go off on a random white guy in his crowd and call him a Cracker repeatedly, you'd have a case. But, they don't do that. Kramer showed some genuine hate in his words, how much more plain and simple does it get?

I just find it funny that a couple scumbags here wanna go on and on about how Blacks use the word nigger, when that wasn't the ONLY thing racist Kramer said. People have selective hearing I guess.

For dudes like Trauma, Shallow (I had a strange feeling you two would be bringing up the "Blacks use Nigga defense")... Do you think it's acceptable for Kramer to say that dudes would be hung and with forks in their asses? Don't tell me you're that ignorant. Simply put, these Black dudes might call each other nigga, but they're not saying it in a mean and hurtful manner like Kramer did. Do not spin this into a "Blacks do it all the time" deal.

Just to reiterate, when a person like Chris Rock says Cracker, he's not saying to hurt anyones feelings, it's just something funny he's throwing in because it fits with his joke at the time. Now, if this was Chris Rock throwing that word around in an angry manner because he couldn't be professional enough to handle a couple of people in the audience heckling him, then we'd have a different tune playing. Since there hasn't been a case like that, please stop bringing shit like that up. Using a racial term in your act to be FUNNY is one thing, using a racial term in your act to be HURTFUL is another.

Kramer fucked up. So, don't try to tell me this:

Black Guy 1: What up Nigga.
Black Guy 2: Chillin' my Nigga.

Justifies this:

Richards continued, "You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger!"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2006, 07:27:09 AM »
I never tried to justify him saying the word "nigger" by using examples of blacks using it with each other. I simply stated that there are people that think if blacks and blacks only use it with eachother then they are taking the power away and obviously that is not the case. My point was that if you want to take power away from the word you'd have to either let everyone use it so it becomes the common term for blacks like it used to be (once upon a time the word "greek" just a slur used by Roman soldiers towards enslaved "greeks". They called them "grecos". It was simply accepted that this is what outsiders call us and it became the common worldwide term just like "nigger" once was for blacks). The other way would be to stop using it or talking about it altogether so it gets to the point where blacks don't know what it means. The contraversey didn't even start until the civil rights era blacks started demanding the word be abolished. Before it was just used as a word as word defining "black" stemming from the spanish and portugese words "negro" which came from the latin word "niger" (which has no known connection to the Niger river by Niger and Nigeria), and contrary to ignorant belief neither word stems from the Greek word necro that means death.

As for the double standard in racism. Of course it's there. Ice Cube can release some very hateful racist records towards whites and be seen as a revolutionary hip hop genius, but Eminem makes some very similar underground songs in his teen years that he doesn't release or plan to release and he gets bombarded. I don't care whther it's justified or not. I'm just pointing out the double standard.

I was never defending Karmer. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy. How many personal friends do you have SGV that have ever made a slur about whites, chinese, or muslims? Do you stop being their friend when they do? I simply don't care what Michael Richards thinks or says. I don't know the man amd I simply don't get upset at racist remarks in general. If I or some other Greek was heckling a black comedian and I heard him respond with "you dirty Greek ass fuckers stole all your math and science from the superior black Egyptians" or a Turkish comedian respond with "you dirty Greek ass fuckers spent 380 years licking our boots like the dirty slaves you are and we still have your main church as our largest mosque" or a German comedian said "if you dirty Greek ass fuckers tried this shit 60 years ago you'd be lined up and shot dead in the streets in front your women and children while we proceeded to rape your wives and breed into your community" (which happened quite often during Nazi occupation), I wouldn't even bat an eye. I wouldn't laugh unless they said something racially funny but I certainly wouldn't get extremely upset and storm out. It's just the type of person I am. That being said many Greeks would take offense, but I would say to them the same thing I say here; "get over yourself it's just a stupid comedian getting upset and it's not like you never say anything racist in a rage".

SGV

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2006, 09:54:03 AM »
Kramer being racist doesn't disturb me, people trying to back him up does.When my friends go off on racial tirades I never try to justify them.

Why are whites so hell bent on being able to use nigga again? I'm sorry but if blacks let every white person call them nigga again, they would just be reverting back to being inferior to whites. The word has changed from a racial slur to blacks to a term of endearment for them. That's powerful enough. But white people always feel if blacks can use it so can they. Makes no sense to me. I never feel like I should use the word nigga like its a common word in my vocab because I'm not black.

Kramer is a professional, his outbursts cannot and should not be justified or swept under the rug in anyway. Since you weren't being called a nigger blatantly, you have no right to tell blacks to get over it, That's just extremely ignorant. Be honest with yourself, you don't speak from experience when it comes to facing racism. Its very easy for you to just brush it away as non sense when its not being directed at you.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2006, 08:54:31 PM »
Kramer being racist doesn't disturb me, people trying to back him up does.When my friends go off on racial tirades I never try to justify them.

Yet you remain friends with them. How can I as a person who also remain friends with people I know despite their racially driven diatribes and condemn Michael Richards for his ignorance and not be a hypocrite? The answer is I can't.

Why are whites so hell bent on being able to use nigga again? I'm sorry but if blacks let every white person call them nigga again, they would just be reverting back to being inferior to whites. The word has changed from a racial slur to blacks to a term of endearment for them. That's powerful enough. But white people always feel if blacks can use it so can they. Makes no sense to me. I never feel like I should use the word nigga like its a common word in my vocab because I'm not black.

I have no desire to use the word. I never use it, unless I'm discussing it in an educational debate. I just realize the obvious when I say that whether or not blacks use it with affection to each other has no bearing on whether it is hateful hurtful word when whites use, thus not taking away the power. Taking power away would result in the word not being so offensive when used by racists. Anyone that disagrees with that is simply stubborn and won't admit when they're wrong. Someone tell me why I'm wrong and if I am I'll change my opinion.

Kramer is a professional, his outbursts cannot and should not be justified or swept under the rug in anyway. Since you weren't being called a nigger blatantly, you have no right to tell blacks to get over it, That's just extremely ignorant. Be honest with yourself, you don't speak from experience when it comes to facing racism. Its very easy for you to just brush it away as non sense when its not being directed at you.

Maybe you've never experienced racism, but I grew up a white kid in a black neighborhood. I know what it feeels like to be prejudged by your peers simply because you are different than them, and it simply never bothered me. Where I grew up it was a a lot of different races (white's being the vast minority). I learned equality in school welll before it was ever taught. When they did teach it I was confused as a child. I couldn't fathom why anyome would think a different colour or cultural would make someone inferior. Children at the age of 4 to 7 don't know racism. You learn the harsh reality of it later in life and unless it comes in the way of my safety I simply brush it off, like I always have.

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2006, 05:01:49 PM »
I don't blame Michael Richards for what he did. Those people shouldn't have interrupted him and saying dumb shit to him.

money i stack pay for my crack

dexter

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2006, 11:11:19 AM »
to me its not the nigger thats offensive, thats just a word a bad one at that but just a word.

no...its not JUST a word.
Yeah
he's an ASS

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2006, 01:09:28 PM »
Damn this thread gets lots of spins still, should be made sticky hahaha