Author Topic: damn the colts lost.............  (Read 79 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
damn the colts lost.............
« on: November 20, 2006, 12:10:25 PM »
so what do we have to do to get into the championships.........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

rik

Re: damn the colts lost.............
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 12:16:51 PM »
win...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 04:11:21 PM »
They should have been better building that D over the past years because that's what's going to kill them in the playoffs, if they don't go all the way that is. The D breaks down at the wrong time. I'm not too worried though. The one Dallas TD could have beeen overturned if Dungee threw the flag in, and that wiley Parcells stopped a Colts TD with his flag throw right when Manning said hut, and then there was another possible TD on that bullshit push down of Dallas Clark in the 1st. If the stars align and we somehow see Dallas in the Superbowl I can't see us losing again (I also can't see Dallas going into Chicago in January and winning).

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 05:05:08 PM »
They should have been better building that D over the past years because that's what's going to kill them in the playoffs, if they don't go all the way that is. The D breaks down at the wrong time. I'm not too worried though. The one Dallas TD could have beeen overturned if Dungee threw the flag in, and that wiley Parcells stopped a Colts TD with his flag throw right when Manning said hut, and then there was another possible TD on that bullshit push down of Dallas Clark in the 1st. If the stars align and we somehow see Dallas in the Superbowl I can't see us losing again (I also can't see Dallas going into Chicago in January and winning).

The defense will bite them in the butt in the end. Just like it always does. And the part i put in bold is all speculation, you can throw that type of shit into almost every game. And last you cant see Dallas beating Chicago in Chicago? Well do you really see the Colts beating the Pats in a possible AFC Title game? I DONT! The Chargers look damn good too (Marty will cost them tho)...I'll tell you what...The Panthers would be the ONLY team that would win at Chicago in the playoffs. Where as the Colts are more beatable cuz of that weak defense

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 06:56:55 PM »

The defense will bite them in the butt in the end. Just like it always does. And the part i put in bold is all speculation, you can throw that type of shit into almost every game. And last you cant see Dallas beating Chicago in Chicago? Well do you really see the Colts beating the Pats in a possible AFC Title game? I DONT! The Chargers look damn good too (Marty will cost them tho)...I'll tell you what...The Panthers would be the ONLY team that would win at Chicago in the playoffs. Where as the Colts are more beatable cuz of that weak defense

What I mean is that the The guy made contact with Harrison as he fell. He was down. It would have stood up and there would have been no automatic TD.

I can easily se the Colts beating NE in the playoffs, just like they beat them te last two times they played. This isn't NE '04 and it won't be played in Boston. It'll be played Indy in the Dome. If it were in the cold of the east coast then maybe not, but winning at home would be no shock for Indy.

Yeah the Panthers could do it, like they did last year. If the Giants step their game up like and play like they did in the first few games of the season they may be able to aswell. The NFC is so shit right now it looks like a home field lock for the Bears in the playoffs. So whoever does go better get ready for Soldiers Field in January.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 08:04:37 PM »

the colts will and would beat new englad if they played again, they beat them last year and stuck the sword in the side this year, new england isn't the super bowl team they were a few years back, they're still dangerous but not as potent.

chicago has a very weak offense and grossman is unpredictable , if they lose it'll be because of thier offense. if dallas and chicago meet in the playoffs in chicago , all dallas has to do is make sure they do NOT turn the ball over and makes sure they put pressure on gross man. also i can see marion barber and julius jones getting some serious time. both are back that hit hard and wear down defensive lines, if dallas mixes that up with some nice outs to glenn owens and clayton (possibly witton) i can see them exploiting the bears' defensive weaknesses.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09