Author Topic: My friend bought a PS3.  (Read 1124 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: My friend bought a PS3.
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 11:08:07 AM »
you know this thread is fulll of bullshit as soon as trauma said "his friend" everybody know aint nobody rolling with that cheesecake

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 11:08:54 AM »
NIK.. for your information i did check that trauma's post wasn't "lifted" from elsewhere too.. its badly structured and many of the points were things i'd noticed myself..

why do you feel a need to provide "balance"? the ps3 isnt all that.. i've been saying that since BEFORE i was up on the wii.. if i had HDTV and the time to play games for hours on end i'd be 360 all the way.. but i dont.. i want something fun that i dont splash out loadsa money on something which i dont have time to get into in depth.. IF you were an active member of this setion or had been reading sports + ent before the split you'd know this..

i'm likely to get a 360 too in 18 months..  depends on whats goin on in my life

« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 11:10:45 AM by Seer - San »

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 11:11:54 AM »
you know this thread is fulll of bullshit as soon as trauma said "his friend" everybody know aint nobody rolling with that cheesecake

True Story. That mothafucka a fruitcake

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2006, 11:20:31 AM »
NIK.. for your information i did check that trauma's post wasn't "lifted" from elsewhere too.. its badly structured and many of the points were things i'd noticed myself..

why do you feel a need to provide "balance"? the ps3 isnt all that.. i've been saying that since BEFORE i was up on the wii.. if i had HDTV and the time to play games for hours on end i'd be 360 all the way.. but i dont.. i want something fun that i dont splash out loadsa money on something which i dont have time to get into in depth.. IF you were an active member of this setion or had been reading sports + ent before the split you'd know this..

i'm likely to get a 360 too in 18 months..  depends on whats goin on in my life

Dude, who cares if Trauma wrote that shit, the information provided inside my thread was still useful and I never claimed I wrote it, I even provided the link at the bottom. And for all you know, that guy really could've been my friend (he's not), but it's more believable than Trauma having a friend and telling him how much he hates the PS3 he bought...LOL.

herpes

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2006, 12:34:34 PM »
so if NIK's title of his thread was... " I jacked this article from so and so on how the Wii sucks" you wouldnt have locked the thread ?

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 01:03:07 PM »

yeah.. plus if you look.. he later admitted he posted he to cause trouble..

herpes

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 02:39:33 PM »

oooooo fair enough... i jus dont like trauma and anything negative towards the wii that rile's up trauma im all for it lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2006, 07:15:24 PM »

LMAO! When did I admit that it was to cause trouble? You just love making shit up, huh? I said it was to neutralize the PS3 hating on the board, never did I mention anything about "causing trouble". ::)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2006, 08:32:48 PM »

True Story. That mothafucka a fruitcake
lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2006, 08:47:26 PM »
Look @ the attention I get in this thread alone, just from my words typed on a screen.  You don't even know my name.  I have legions of people on this board who follow what I say, what I do, what I comment on.  I have people that hate me, and people that love me all because of blue and black text that comes from my fingertips.

For you to insinuate that I have no friends in life shows your complete ignorance and your loose grasp of reality.

Imagine a man like me who gets so much passionate hate and love on this board just through his words, in real life with all of my assets about me.  I'm extremely intelligent, likely the most intelligent person you'll ever know of.  Imagine those in my life that actually know me intimately.  Imagine what it would be like to know my name. 

I'm extremely good looking, when I look @ a woman she smiles. 

I'm extremely successful @ work; when I walk into a client's business, I can meet somebody I've never seen before in my life and 5 minutes later have them laughing and buying me a drink like we've known each other for years.

I'm one of the funniest people I know and a great singer on top of that.  I drive classic muscle cars and play guitar.  I make a living @ work and a living on Ebay.  I can fix anything and I love children.

Simply put; everyone I've ever met counts me as a friend.  So, yes, a friend of mine bought a ps3.  His name is Dave. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2006, 08:53:29 PM »
^^Marilyn Manson up in this bitch.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2006, 11:17:13 PM »
Look @ the attention I get in this thread alone, just from my words typed on a screen.  You don't even know my name.  I have legions of people on this board who follow what I say, what I do, what I comment on.  I have people that hate me, and people that love me all because of blue and black text that comes from my fingertips.

For you to insinuate that I have no friends in life shows your complete ignorance and your loose grasp of reality.

Imagine a man like me who gets so much passionate hate and love on this board just through his words, in real life with all of my assets about me.  I'm extremely intelligent, likely the most intelligent person you'll ever know of.  Imagine those in my life that actually know me intimately.  Imagine what it would be like to know my name. 

I'm extremely good looking, when I look @ a woman she smiles. 

I'm extremely successful @ work; when I walk into a client's business, I can meet somebody I've never seen before in my life and 5 minutes later have them laughing and buying me a drink like we've known each other for years.

I'm one of the funniest people I know and a great singer on top of that.  I drive classic muscle cars and play guitar.  I make a living @ work and a living on Ebay.  I can fix anything and I love children.

Simply put; everyone I've ever met counts me as a friend.  So, yes, a friend of mine bought a ps3.  His name is Dave. 

I'm cool, I swear!!!

Anybody that has to profess how intelligent, good looking, and popular they are are usually lying.

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 04:25:47 AM »
your loss!  LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2006, 10:11:40 AM »
your loss!  LOL

When your only argument is deepthroating your own dick, I think it's pretty safe to say you're the one that lost. :D

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2006, 08:05:56 PM »
 ::)