Author Topic: Holland to Muslims: get in line or get the f**k out of the country  (Read 404 times)

maudizzle

Re: Holland to Muslims: get in line or get the f**k out of the country
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 09:04:59 AM »
^^try reading the news

I read the newspaper everyday, but i havent seen anything....

It was in the news, but it got over shadowed by the election bs.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 12:37:11 PM »
^^try reading the news

I read the newspaper everyday, but i havent seen anything....

It was in the news, but it got over shadowed by the election bs.

From what ive heard its only in 1 town in Holland, apeldoorn if im correct.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 01:17:32 PM »
i hope they ban arabs from selling weed in australia too... i got ripped off  :'(

you know what i hate? when ethnicities like that sell weed and act black doing it. dont you camel jockeys know white people look corny as hell doing it? do you really think we're gonna believe your down? arab/asian/various middle eastern peoples, stop talking like negros!

wroing comparison. see white people look ridicolous because they bump hip hop in their daddies dodge caravans as they pull up to picket fence houses in the burbs. at least us immigrants for the most part are fuckin shit poor and live in the projects, ya smell me? we get a pass.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 01:20:54 PM »
i hope they ban arabs from selling weed in australia too... i got ripped off  :'(

you know what i hate? when ethnicities like that sell weed and act black doing it. dont you camel jockeys know white people look corny as hell doing it? do you really think we're gonna believe your down? arab/asian/various middle eastern peoples, stop talking like negros!

im korean n i dont talk black fo straight up come to LA n u'll kno sup bout the asians. lol y da fuck would any one wanna talk like a brotha ur a joke and u think too good of blacks.  sellin bud dont mean ur down for shit n u'll kno if ur down the day u get jackd or the day u get lockd up. lol so many stupid white bois slang its free bud for me n the homies all the time
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 01:26:18 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »
us immigrants for the most part are fuckin shit poor and live in the projects, ya smell me? we get a pass.

it's called get a job and stop burdening society

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2006, 02:59:14 PM »

im korean n i dont talk black fo straight up come to LA n u'll kno sup bout the asians. lol y da fuck would any one wanna talk like a brotha ur a joke and u think too good of blacks.  sellin bud dont mean ur down for shit n u'll kno if ur down the day u get jackd or the day u get lockd up. lol so many stupid white bois slang its free bud for me n the homies all the time

what an idiot

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2006, 03:49:30 PM »
us immigrants for the most part are fuckin shit poor and live in the projects, ya smell me? we get a pass.

it's called get a job and stop burdening society

sometimes that easy, sometimes it aint. wouldnt expect u to know anything about it tho
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 11:45:32 AM »

wroing comparison. see white people look ridicolous because they bump hip hop in their daddies dodge caravans as they pull up to picket fence houses in the burbs. at least us immigrants for the most part are fuckin shit poor and live in the projects, ya smell me? we get a pass.

lol yeah right. you get a pass where?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 11:46:34 AM »

asians are the biggest clowns when they start dressin like thugs, arent u supposed to be in juvey?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 11:19:40 PM »

lol yeah right. you get a pass where?

i get a pass in my city. west of the humber river ask about me biotch. scarlett block is in the building, dixon strip is in ya mouth.  :o

- Lewis Carroll