Author Topic: Wade puts up career high 15 assist...  (Read 414 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Wade puts up career high 15 assist...
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:16:19 PM »
Kobe is better than Wade but neither guy has seen much success when Shaq went down.

Those Laker teams were geared towards Shaq anchoring the middle, when he left the roster was changed to better suit Kobe.

Leading a team composed of rookies to being a rebound away from upsetting a 2nd seed is pretty much a success...And this year Lakers are pretty much considered contenders by everyone, just wait until Kobe is 100%...Kobe - Shaq >>> Wade - Shaq. :-*

Wade + Odom > Kobe + Odom.  I mean, just using your logic.

LMFAO!. Simply put, no. Wade wasn't even the leader on that Odom + Wade Miami team...LOL.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:18:54 PM »
Kobe is better than Wade but neither guy has seen much success when Shaq went down.

Those Laker teams were geared towards Shaq anchoring the middle, when he left the roster was changed to better suit Kobe.

Leading a team composed of rookies to being a rebound away from upsetting a 2nd seed is pretty much a success...And this year Lakers are pretty much considered contenders by everyone, just wait until Kobe is 100%...Kobe - Shaq >>> Wade - Shaq. :-*

LMFAO!. Simply put, no. Wade wasn't even the leader on that Odom + Wade Miami team...LOL.

LMFAO! They won a playoff series, so which, by using your logic that means that combo is better.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 05:18:36 PM »

LMFAO! They won a playoff series, so which, by using your logic that means that combo is better.

Okay using that logic, Odom + Wade were better. Wade wasn't a factor on that team though. Out of that draft class, no one really knew who wade was till Shaq went there.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 10:55:52 PM »

LOL. You're too dumb to get it. The Miami Heat were a much more rounded and experienced team, Wade was a minor factor. The duo of Kobe and Odom is lightyears ahead of Wade and Odom...PeACe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 11:31:29 PM »

Okay using that logic, Odom + Wade were better. Wade wasn't a factor on that team though. Out of that draft class, no one really knew who wade was till Shaq went there.

LMAO, you are insane.  That was when Wade became the a new star in the league.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 11:32:22 PM »

LOL. You're too dumb to get it. The Miami Heat were a much more rounded and experienced team, Wade was a minor factor. The duo of Kobe and Odom is lightyears ahead of Wade and Odom...PeACe

LOL!  Kobe and Odom haven't done shit.  Odom and Wade have....PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2006, 02:06:54 AM »

woa now, that's when wade was realized, it was in that playoff series, and even before that when wade would put up big number every once in a while

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2006, 11:05:56 AM »

Dude, it's obvious that you don't even watch basketball...Wade was putting up 15 PPG in his rookie season, not even superstar numbers...He became a league sensation in his SECOND season... ::)

And what are you saying? a rookie Wade and Lamar Odom were better than Kobe and Odom? Kill yourself now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2006, 11:11:31 AM »

woa now, that's when wade was realized, it was in that playoff series, and even before that when wade would put up big number every once in a while

Take your Heat jersey off for a second, and realize that Wade + Odom are nowhere NEAR Kobe + Odom...unless you're as stupid as that other guy is.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2006, 11:31:59 AM »

Dude, it's obvious that you don't even watch basketball...Wade was putting up 15 PPG in his rookie season, not even superstar numbers...He became a league sensation in his SECOND season... ::)

And what are you saying? a rookie Wade and Lamar Odom were better than Kobe and Odom? Kill yourself now.

LMAO Wade + Odom > Kobe + Odom.  End of thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2006, 12:48:03 PM »
^^Yes! You got me there!!...Time to die now.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2006, 03:23:30 AM »

Take your Heat jersey off for a second, and realize that Wade + Odom are nowhere NEAR Kobe + Odom...unless you're as stupid as that other guy is.

did i say anything about kobe/odom , wade/odom? no jew loch i said wade's talents were realized in the playoffs of his rookie season that's when he broke out , that's when you started to see him on espn all the time

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2006, 10:22:02 AM »

did i say anything about kobe/odom , wade/odom? no jew loch i said wade's talents were realized in the playoffs of his rookie season that's when he broke out , that's when you started to see him on espn all the time

That's not when he got his superstar exposure, whitey loc, that's when they realized he was an all-star caliber player...LOL@me educating Jake on his own team. :grumpy:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2006, 11:08:38 PM »
fallacy #1 by NIK "wade did not become a star his rookie season " - no dude dwyane wade was in the public eye halfway through his rookie season, his stock rose even higher when the heat went to the playoffs and won the frist series and competed heavily vs indy, also he was selected to something called the us olympic team

fallacy #2 by NIK "wade average only 15 points during his rookie season AND this hardly qualifies as being a superstar- actually  he averaged 16 points  and for the record 

magic johnson averaged 16 points per game in his prime in his fourth season
charles barkley averaged 14 points in his rookie season
scottie pippen averaged 16 points at one point in his career
jason kidd has averaged 16 points
tmac rose to stardom in toronto his third year when he averaged 15 points
karl malone was a star his rookie season and only averaged 15 points
kobe was a superstar his second year and he only averaged 15 points too

fallacy #3 by NIK "whitty loc"  your don is mexican

wikipedia.org
Rookie Season

Selected fifth overall in the 2003 NBA Draft, Wade quickly emerged as a star on a relatively young Miami Heat team after averaging better than 16 points, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists in his rookie season. He further distinguished himself with outstanding performances in the 2004 NBA Playoffs, particularly against the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. In the end, however, Wade's successful rookie season was somewhat overshadowed by the hype surrounding fellow rookies Carmelo Anthony and, in particular, LeBron James. Wade did earn unanimous selection to the NBA 2004 All-Rookie team and also finished 3rd in rookie of the year voting (behind James and Anthony). He also ranked in the top five among rookies in six major statistical categories, ranked second in field goal percentage, second in steals, third in scoring, third in efficiency rating (15.26), fourth in assists, fourth in minutes, seventh in blocks per game, 11th in rebounds per game, and 12th in free throw percentage.

As a testament to his success, Wade was chosen as a member of the USA's Olympic basketball team during the 2004 offseason. However, he had a limited role as most of the playing time was given to more experienced veterans. But with his defense, Wade was considered one of the few bright spots on a team that otherwise performed poorly by the standards of U.S. Olympics basketball, eventually finishing with the bronze medal. Wade averaged 7.3 points and 17.5 minutes in the eight games that the USA played in the Olympics. He also earned himself a number two rating in registering steals against Olympic opponents, averaging slightly more than two per game.

it's obvious somebody doesn't watch basketball

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2006, 11:55:45 PM »
fallacy #1 by NIK "wade did not become a star his rookie season " - no dude dwyane wade was in the public eye halfway through his rookie season, his stock rose even higher when the heat went to the playoffs and won the frist series and competed heavily vs indy, also he was selected to something called the us olympic team

fallacy #2 by NIK "wade average only 15 points during his rookie season AND this hardly qualifies as being a superstar- actually  he averaged 16 points  and for the record 

magic johnson averaged 16 points per game in his prime in his fourth season
charles barkley averaged 14 points in his rookie season
scottie pippen averaged 16 points at one point in his career
jason kidd has averaged 16 points
tmac rose to stardom in toronto his third year when he averaged 15 points
karl malone was a star his rookie season and only averaged 15 points
kobe was a superstar his second year and he only averaged 15 points too

fallacy #3 by NIK "whitty loc"  your don is mexican

wikipedia.org
Rookie Season

Selected fifth overall in the 2003 NBA Draft, Wade quickly emerged as a star on a relatively young Miami Heat team after averaging better than 16 points, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists in his rookie season. He further distinguished himself with outstanding performances in the 2004 NBA Playoffs, particularly against the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. In the end, however, Wade's successful rookie season was somewhat overshadowed by the hype surrounding fellow rookies Carmelo Anthony and, in particular, LeBron James. Wade did earn unanimous selection to the NBA 2004 All-Rookie team and also finished 3rd in rookie of the year voting (behind James and Anthony). He also ranked in the top five among rookies in six major statistical categories, ranked second in field goal percentage, second in steals, third in scoring, third in efficiency rating (15.26), fourth in assists, fourth in minutes, seventh in blocks per game, 11th in rebounds per game, and 12th in free throw percentage.

As a testament to his success, Wade was chosen as a member of the USA's Olympic basketball team during the 2004 offseason. However, he had a limited role as most of the playing time was given to more experienced veterans. But with his defense, Wade was considered one of the few bright spots on a team that otherwise performed poorly by the standards of U.S. Olympics basketball, eventually finishing with the bronze medal. Wade averaged 7.3 points and 17.5 minutes in the eight games that the USA played in the Olympics. He also earned himself a number two rating in registering steals against Olympic opponents, averaging slightly more than two per game.

it's obvious somebody doesn't watch basketball

Read on, genius.

In the end, however, Wade's successful rookie season was somewhat overshadowed by the hype surrounding fellow rookies Carmelo Anthony and, in particular, LeBron James.

It's in your own fucking quote, LOL! Like I said, Wade wasn't a SUPERstar until his second season...Lamar Odom was the leader of that 2004 Heat team, and I'd even go as far as saying Caron Butler was the 2nd option, but no way was Wade some big sensation his rookie season...Of course, you'll argue this, but what can we do about a Heat fans bias? Oh, and I know you're "not" white... ;D