Author Topic: NFL Top 5 RB'S  (Read 547 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: NFL Top 5 RB'S
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 03:23:45 PM »
1. Ladanian Tomlinson
2. Larry Johnson
3. Frank Gore
4. Steven Jackson
5. Shaun Alexander (He's Back, Could easily move up to 2-4 positions)

Tiki, Willie Parker, Westbrook, Chester Taylor, McGahee round out the top ten

whats everyones thoughts?

that list looks fuckin solid to me...ladanian is a fucking monster..

Thats How the LIST SHOULD BE! At least 1-4 is not arguable imo

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 03:26:24 PM »
1. Ladanian Tomlinson
2. Larry Johnson
3. Frank Gore
4. Steven Jackson

I agree
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 03:27:43 PM »
yeah Portis is always hurt. The Broncos got the Better end of the deal just like i told people all along that they would.
The Broncos O-Line is much better then the Skins

Shit thats all the Broncos do is turn out quality RB's.  RB's thrive in Shanahan's system.

can i getta olandis gary? but i am just happy to see the beast steven jackson in the top 5.

Anybody that doesnt, doesnt watch football enough. He has like 1500 total yards of offense and is like 42% of the Rams total offense. And thats with Holt and Bruce.  :o

Not To mention he leads The Rams with 63 catches tied with Holt. for over 530 yds add another 930 rushing and thats FANTASTIC! How could he not be in EVERYBOYDY'S top 5? ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 03:30:55 PM »
1. Ladanian Tomlinson
2. Larry Johnson
3. Frank Gore
4. Steven Jackson

Very nice list. Agree with 1 through 4, but you are putting Alexnder up there based on what he can do. He is currently not a top 5 RB because of his injuries. Tiki should probably be at number 5.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 04:10:45 PM »
1. Ladanian Tomlinson
2. Larry Johnson
3. Frank Gore
4. Steven Jackson

Very nice list. Agree with 1 through 4, but you are putting Alexnder up there based on what he can do. He is currently not a top 5 RB because of his injuries. Tiki should probably be at number 5.

Becuz of what he CAN do pretty much yeah. And after MNF I just see his Dominance Continuing. I guess if i changed it PARKER would be 5

The Best of 3 Worlds

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 04:34:54 PM »
replace gore with tiki and that list is cool

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2006, 12:01:41 AM »
replace gore with tiki and that list is cool

How do you Figure?  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2006, 04:50:53 PM »
1.LT
2.LJ
3.Gore
4.W. Parker
5.Jackson
6.Tiki
7.Westbrook
8.Chester

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2006, 10:05:31 PM »
man, WTF happend to Edgerin this year? 

Arizona has no O Line.

The O Line isn't all that bad. The difference is the rest of the offense. If Arizona had Peyton and 4 pass options the defense would spread out and James would have room to run. James has 230 carries with just over 600 yards. Addai has 150 carries and nearly 800 yards. Add Rhodes's 500 yards and Indy has nearly 1300 yards rushing this season thus far, add to that the combo of receiving yards which is 400 thus far from each RB and you got 1700 all purpose yards with 5 games to go. In his last year with the Colts James had 1800 all purpose yards. Add in last years numbers by Rhodes and you'll even out at about 2000 AP yards. Addai and Rhodes are on pace to beat that this year. James is a great RB but any great RB looks like a top 5 RB when they have a pass game like Indy to take the pressure off and open up the field.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 12:19:33 AM »

Arizona has no O Line.

The O Line isn't all that bad. The difference is the rest of the offense. If Arizona had Peyton and 4 pass options the defense would spread out and James would have room to run. James has 230 carries with just over 600 yards. Addai has 150 carries and nearly 800 yards. Add Rhodes's 500 yards and Indy has nearly 1300 yards rushing this season thus far, add to that the combo of receiving yards which is 400 thus far from each RB and you got 1700 all purpose yards with 5 games to go. In his last year with the Colts James had 1800 all purpose yards. Add in last years numbers by Rhodes and you'll even out at about 2000 AP yards. Addai and Rhodes are on pace to beat that this year. James is a great RB but any great RB looks like a top 5 RB when they have a pass game like Indy to take the pressure off and open up the field.
[/b]

I think you can say that to a point, because NOBODY has a pass game like Indy.  Arizona has the 2nd best Wr Tandem in the NFL, so they should be able to run the ball due to the fact they can pass well. But the O-Line really isnt that good. Watch there games the holes just arent there. Plain and simple. Plus The Colts and Edge mastered that stretch play, but of course the Cards offense is light years away from the Colts, but you CAN run the ball with 8 in the box if you have a great o-line and a great Rb. Look at the 49ers....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 07:12:44 PM »

Arizona has no O Line.

[/b]

I think you can say that to a point, because NOBODY has a pass game like Indy.  Arizona has the 2nd best Wr Tandem in the NFL, so they should be able to run the ball due to the fact they can pass well. But the O-Line really isnt that good. Watch there games the holes just arent there. Plain and simple. Plus The Colts and Edge mastered that stretch play, but of course the Cards offense is light years away from the Colts, but you CAN run the ball with 8 in the box if you have a great o-line and a great Rb. Look at the 49ers....

Saturday is a strong centre but most of the Indy Oline breaks down when it counts. It's not like they're the '94 Cowboys Oline.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2006, 12:14:39 PM »
i like the list considering that reggie bush cold easily be in the top 4, im from seattle and shaun's performance last night was horrible, broncos had the run covered all night.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 01:09:24 PM »
^yeah after yesturdays game against the 49ers you start to get that gut feeling that bush is going to be breaking some records here soon, it was like he was playing for SC again. LT better enjoy his TD record when he breaks it in the next month or so because i got a feeling it won't stand for long.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2006, 02:53:04 PM »
^yeah after yesturdays game against the 49ers you start to get that gut feeling that bush is going to be breaking some records here soon, it was like he was playing for SC again. LT better enjoy his TD record when he breaks it in the next month or so because i got a feeling it won't stand for long.

yeah i agree LT is having a great year, i won't be surprised of the record is broken in their next game.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 12:19:51 PM »

Arizona has no O Line.

[/b]

Saturday is a strong centre but most of the Indy Oline breaks down when it counts. It's not like they're the '94 Cowboys Oline.

They break down when it counts due to the Colts way of calling plays..And it doesnt help that Peyton cant move at all...

The Best of 3 Worlds