Author Topic: 50 Cent disses the Westcoast, Game, Snoop, and everybody on the One Blood remix!  (Read 1791 times)

everlast1986

you aint no hater for hatin on Snoop or tha Mutt Pound. them bustas. never banged or sold dope...NEVER!!!.

Yeah, fuck these fake idiots.

::)

yeah fuck the rappers that don't sell dope lol

~Lucien~

you aint no hater for hatin on Snoop or tha Mutt Pound. them bustas. never banged or sold dope...NEVER!!!.

Yeah, fuck these fake idiots.

::)

yeah fuck the rappers that don't sell dope lol

LOL!  ;)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Them Dj's  :nawty:

Do G-Unit ever stop talking about other rappers sales?

Lol at the DJs dissing the fuck outta Jay-Z, then worrying when they thought their boss did a song with him
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 10:23:39 AM by Webby05 »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 and Dre still making money off Game.

Do you masterbate to that quote?

Ouch, somebody is crying right now :-X

You know he got to you when you give a reply like that. ;D

He he, just playin' playa.

But, what is this again? It's just 50 being 50, that's what it is.

If he'll drop a hot record, I'll listen to what he says on it. If not, I won't easily pay attention to this sort of bullshit.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
lol i remember ever1 dissin  50 and spi when they said game was on geffen and dre was not workin on the album......
at the end of the day 50 gets payed.....

GangstaBoogy

He doesnt diss snoop, he says his album is hot and that he bought it... And the idiots thing was mainly refering to nas, fat joe and ja rule and whoever else he has beef with.

He didn't really diss the west coast, he was just surprised game was selling most on west coast, thought snoop was.  And the jay thing the djs were dissing jay more, 50 did't really say that much and complemented jay on his business skills.

Finally someone with common sense.

Lol at people making stuff up.

i guess you guys downloaded that special biased edition of the interview. the version where he didn't call jay-z & beyonce sunny & share and say that he wouldn't go on rocafella records radio show.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
They're all bitch ass niggaz. period.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i guess you guys downloaded that special biased edition of the interview. the version where he didn't call jay-z & beyonce sunny & share and say that he wouldn't go on rocafella records radio show.

That was funny though. Same with all the Game jokes. Those hosts are priceless. "We gonna dance, We gonna dance nigga."

GangstaBoogy

That was funny though. Same with all the Game jokes. Those hosts are priceless. "We gonna dance, We gonna dance nigga."

yeah the whole interview was funny. i  don't see why the same usual person(s) can't just laugh at it without trying to over-analyze it. im a game fan and i laughed my ass off at the interview.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent is a funny guy. But really, he can say whatever he wants and still sell millions of albums. Hes been talking bs his entire career, and it never hurts him.

what makes u think 50 will even sell millions, especially considering how shitty gunit albums has been selling lately...lloyd banks album sales suprised me the most...i mean i thought shit would go at least gold, but only sold 250k...it just shows nobody gives a fuck about gunit, even 50 snitch.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Everything he is saying is true.  Nas record is garbage and carbon copy of Thief's Theme...  Ice Cube could have promoted the shit out of his album with his money.  Remy Ma's album got fucked over..  I'm gonna finish listening to this.

Narrator

i like hearin him diss niggaz cuz he's dissin the right niggaz. if i was a Westcoast rap star I'd diss Snoop, Game, Dre, Daz, Kurupt, Xzibit and everybody I feel is studio gangsta. you aint no hater for hatin on Snoop or tha Mutt Pound. them bustas. never banged or sold dope...NEVER!!!. I live and breathe Compton and them niggas aint never even stepped on a Compton concrete.

What kinda hatin ass bitch are you?  Those cats make the best music on the West Coast and you're dissing them?  You might as well be dissing your own coast.

Oh, yeah, and you're a wanna-be Crip busta-ass nigga anyway, which automatically means you gotta shut the fuck up when grown folks are talkin.  Go get yourself killed in some lame-ass turf war, cause ain't nobody give a shit about you.

Chief

LOL Game IS like a WWF act.

LMFAO 50-cent is a character and a half.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 07:39:14 PM by Chief »

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
we should probably hear something from the"idiots"this week.this should get interesting...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what makes u think 50 will even sell millions, especially considering how shitty gunit albums has been selling lately...lloyd banks album sales suprised me the most...i mean i thought shit would go at least gold, but only sold 250k...it just shows nobody gives a fuck about gunit, even 50 snitch.

Coming from a Game groupie.. hmmmm. And whys he a snitch? I never really understood that arguement. Do you really think 50 Cent will flop with his next release? He'll go over 500,000 first week. Gaurenteed.