Author Topic: One of the best west coast pictures of all time....  (Read 1430 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: One of the best west coast pictures of all time....
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2006, 02:51:44 AM »
it was the same nite dre got punched in the face and young buck pulled out a butterknife...  ;D

LOL

We Fly High

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2006, 10:50:50 AM »
Best overall representation of a WEST COAST pic has got to be ....

damn that's a trip, too bad it's so small. it took my brain a sec to realize what the fuck i was actually lookin at  ;D

what is it supposed to be. all i can really figure out is like a palm tree or something to the right.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2006, 11:57:33 AM »
Best overall representation of a WEST COAST pic has got to be ....

damn that's a trip, too bad it's so small. it took my brain a sec to realize what the fuck i was actually lookin at  ;D

what is it supposed to be. all i can really figure out is like a palm tree or something to the right.
[/quote

yeh me too, cant make nething characteristic out of it to symbolize the west

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2006, 12:00:38 PM »
Industry vs Nature.   power line next to a palm tree.  You'll only see that on the west coiast...cali specifically.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2006, 12:33:41 PM »
Yesterday surfed on QD3's website and found this..

South Central Cartel, Too Short & me (QD3) at Cherokee Studios working on the "Get In Where You Fit In" album ("Just Another Day"). I remember Eazy E stopping by to listen to tracks that day as well, the West Coast was very much alive back then, QD3 PS. LA2 whom was also there that day, rest in peace my good friend, QD3

The picture along with the text brings a feeling to the "Menace II society era"..a time when the none mainstream rappers on the west actually sold alot o records!

kinda rare picture, with a classical touch..
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2006, 01:16:47 PM »

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2006, 03:23:39 PM »
good pic.
Seen that pic of them at MTV awards. Pac is iced the fuck up.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

WestCoasta

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2006, 11:39:22 PM »

damn if the date is right I was born 3 days later

Jakubs

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2006, 12:29:34 AM »

South Central Cartel, Too Short & me (QD3) at Cherokee Studios working on the "Get In Where You Fit In" album ("Just Another Day"). I remember Eazy E stopping by to listen to tracks that day as well, the West Coast was very much alive back then, QD3 PS. LA2 whom was also there that day, rest in peace my good friend, QD3

The picture along with the text brings a feeling to the "Menace II society era"..a time when the none mainstream rappers on the west actually sold alot o records!

What a great picture. Check the date in the bottom right corner, 1987! Damn Too $hort looks young, then again it was damn near two decades ago. I wish the westcoast rap scene was like this again. Maybe never again, but at least we have the past, and a damn good one at that.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2006, 02:02:48 AM »
ok check this out, some good pictures, some funny ass pictures  8)

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=pics

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2006, 03:42:44 AM »

What a great picture. Check the date in the bottom right corner, 1987! Damn Too $hort looks young, then again it was damn near two decades ago. I wish the westcoast rap scene was like this again. Maybe never again, but at least we have the past, and a damn good one at that.

Actually, the pic must be from around 1993, because thats when "get in where u fit in" was released... but its still old school
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2006, 03:46:08 AM »

Actually, the pic must be from around 1993, because thats when "get in where u fit in" was released... but its still old school

if qdIII said they was makin that track, then it gotta be 92/93 fo sho