Author Topic: Anybody have an LG Chocolate?  (Read 125 times)

Suga Foot

Anybody have an LG Chocolate?
« on: December 06, 2006, 10:14:11 PM »
my contract was up for renewal a few weeks ago, so I picked it up, I got a 1gb micro sd card with it, and a stereo blue tooth headset (super ugly tho).  I even got a pack of hot chocolate with it lol.  I think it's a good phone.  I can't get my own videos to play smoothly on it tho.  I like watching tv on it.  I get channels I don't get with regular cable lol.

I'm thinkin about using it for xm radio and gps too.

Sikotic™

Re: Anybody have an LG Chocolate?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 11:36:30 PM »
My brother has one (dude is 15 and has a better phone than me). Anyways, his got all fucked up after a couple months. It randomly calls people he doesn't like lol. I think he did something to it like dropped it in the toilet when he was shitting.

Other than that small malfunction, the phone is pretty nice. It's go tnice video quality, the sound isnt too great. It's a pretty standard phone. I think they're coming out with a fli phone version. I might cop one of those since my contract is done in January.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 11:41:07 PM »
nope....
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 12:28:48 AM »
nope, Verizon is doo-doo, so many dropped calls when i had them, they have dope phones, thats it, service and reception sucks balls

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 12:45:25 AM »
Got one for free about a month ago with contract renewal.   Don't have any accessories yet, but am hoping to add an sd card and maybe that usb/music kit.  How do u watch video on it?  V-cast vid?  I know shit about bluetooth. 

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 01:39:52 AM »
that shit is crazy....

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 04:38:47 AM »
they are the worst phones out, look nice.. but i guarentee it wont last you long...
you'l have so many complaints in the next month or so...

Streets All Salute

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 07:46:32 AM »
FYI, you bought a crap phone.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 10:13:16 AM »
hold out for the iphone... its supposed to be coming out at Macworld in january... i hear it has two batteries but one charger... one battery for the MP3 player portion and one for the phone portion... so if you use ur mp3 player it doesnt kill your phone battery ... and many other features... but that i think is one great feature that is so simple that would revolutionize mp3/phones...

but lets see if the rumors are true