Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn: The "Blue Carpet" Interview - Part 2  (Read 786 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn: The "Blue Carpet" Interview - Part 2
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2006, 06:19:50 PM »
Dubcnn: Back to "Boss Life". Dre sounds like he's been taking piano lessons or something, all the beats he got are like real piano beats.

Yeah, he's doing his muthafuckin' thang man! I've been watchin' shit on TV, I've been seeing shit where niggas been acting like they made beats for Dr. Dre and they did this, and did that, like the nigga can't make beats! What I've been wanting to say is that, if you was one of the keyboard players, or a nigga that was a part of making some of his hit records, then Dr. Dre coached your ass on what to play. You didn't just come in the studio and think of the melodies and the type of rhythms to play. Nigga that shit was given to you by the mind of Dr. Dre! And if you were that good, why haven't you continued to make hit records and he's still continued to make hit records? I just want to speak on that, cause I've been seeing some shit on TV, that's been throwing me the fuck off, with niggas saying they did this and did that. The nigga Dr. Dre is the nigga that gave them the opportunity. He can do the shit by his muthafuckin' self, me and him done sat in the studio where he done made hit records, without nobody there but just me and him! You feel me?

Dubcnn: You can say whatever you wanna say about Dr. Dre, but one thing that's for sure is that he's got something, because whatever he touches is gold. Whatever he does, he does it right.

And then at the same time, it's like, you'll always find niggas crying about "I was one of the producers for Dr. Dre, he stole my shit!" He ain't stole nothing from you, nigga! If you that good, why don't you continue to make it!

snoop must not know Scott Storch has been making hit records for a while  :P

I wonder who he is talking about here. He already put Daz and Warren on blast on the last one. I have not heard Scott Storch saying anything and now stuff he does with Dre it says co produced so he paid his dues.

Probably Emmanuel from DPGEulogy, because he specifically said he was a "keyboard player" on The Chronic.