Author Topic: **Official: Game Rental Sites Reviews**  (Read 113 times)

E. J. Rizo

**Official: Game Rental Sites Reviews**
« on: December 18, 2006, 11:43:41 PM »
maybe sticky this seer?

anyway post them up im very interested in joining a video game rental site like gamefly.... which are u guys using and what do you think is good and bad about them and how much??

i personally just joined www.gameznflix.com since they have both movies and games... im on a 14 day free trial...on the 3 games out at a time plan..... for $16.99 .... i found it to be fairly cheep compared to the rest out there ........so we will see how that works out..... if u guys have any input add it here..

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: **Official: Game Rental Sites Reviews**
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 11:55:03 PM »
I've got Gamefly and I love it, I live in Washington and it takes 2 days at the most for them to get a game back that I sent; I know if your post office scans their mail it's even quicker; and 2 days for me to get one once it's been shipped. The warehouse is in Inglewood so LA get's their shit quick i'd bet. The only bad thing so far is that a lot of the time when a new game comes out they run out of copies; but even when they do theres copies coming and immediatly back out. I've got the basic service, 2 games at a time but as many as you want a month and it's like $25/month so thats cool as fuck it beats paying $60 for a game I get sick of.