Author Topic: GIANTS SIGN ZITO 7 YRS 126 MILLION!!!  (Read 997 times)

Jakubs

Re: GIANTS SIGN ZITO 7 YRS 126 MILLION!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2006, 01:52:50 PM »
The Giants needed this signing to replace the loss of Schmidt, but not for 7 years and $126 million. Zito is not worht $18 million per year or 7 years for that matter, he was 12-12 last year. The only reason he got such a huge contract is because the market has been inflated this entire offseason. Not to mention that Zito is going to break down sooner than later. Granted he has been healthy for the last 6 years, but he isn't going to stay that way for the next 7 years. Congrats on throwing away your chances of winning the NL West. I'm not a fan of the Giants or the Dodgers, but LA will take the division this year.

LOL! If youre gonna post about sports get youre facts straight please. He was 16-10 with a 3.83 ERA.
And of course eventually he is gonna break down, who isnt? Its called Age. And how do you know he wont stay healthy till he is 35 (next 7 years...
How does getting Zito ruin our chances?

Props! I stand corrected. Note to self, don't listen to friends rambling off stats at the bar.
His age is the thing that worries me. Aside from Maddux and Glavine, name one pitcher who has stayed healthy for 13 years straight? I just think that the money they threw at him was too much. They needed the signing, but they went a little overboard. As for the Giants chances, they didn't win the division last year, and all they did was replace one starter with another. That may not hurt them, but it certainly doesn't improve their chances.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2006, 02:18:18 PM »
The Giants needed this signing to replace the loss of Schmidt, but not for 7 years and $126 million. Zito is not worht $18 million per year or 7 years for that matter, he was 12-12 last year. The only reason he got such a huge contract is because the market has been inflated this entire offseason. Not to mention that Zito is going to break down sooner than later. Granted he has been healthy for the last 6 years, but he isn't going to stay that way for the next 7 years. Congrats on throwing away your chances of winning the NL West. I'm not a fan of the Giants or the Dodgers, but LA will take the division this year.

LOL! If youre gonna post about sports get youre facts straight please. He was 16-10 with a 3.83 ERA.
And of course eventually he is gonna break down, who isnt? Its called Age. And how do you know he wont stay healthy till he is 35 (next 7 years...
How does getting Zito ruin our chances?

Props! I stand corrected. Note to self, don't listen to friends rambling off stats at the bar.
His age is the thing that worries me. Aside from Maddux and Glavine, name one pitcher who has stayed healthy for 13 years straight? I just think that the money they threw at him was too much. They needed the signing, but they went a little overboard. As for the Giants chances, they didn't win the division last year, and all they did was replace one starter with another. That may not hurt them, but it certainly doesn't improve their chances.

you bring up good points. But I think Zito is just wanna those guys that dosent get hurt, but well have to wait and see.
Were gonna be better because we have a better leadofff hitter, our ace MATT CAIN is a year older and better same with Sanchez and we still have plenty of bats in the lineup

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2006, 11:06:07 PM »
WELCOME ZITO!  that 75 gonna look good in that black and orange.

i hope this solidifies us as more of a defensive minded team than that of just a power offense squad.  and we gots rich aurilla back, it should be all goobly!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2007, 08:44:38 PM »
wtf is this..?? is this suposed to be considered beautiful ?!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

thats one mans opinion.. 8)
i think shes bangin,great pic MoSav,oh and by the way Go Dodgers!!!!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2007, 09:25:14 PM »
wtf is this..?? is this suposed to be considered beautiful ?!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

thats one mans opinion.. 8)
[/quote]i think shes bangin,great pic MoSav,oh and by the way Go Dodgers!!!!!!

exactly, some dudes just cant handle all that body  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2007, 09:28:13 PM »

:sign_hitit: