Author Topic: mellowman  (Read 758 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: mellowman
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 01:59:49 PM »
aftermathmusic.com isn't official??? what is aftermath's official site?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 02:00:56 PM »
aftermathmusic.com isn't official??? what is aftermath's official site?

-T

www.Aftermath-Entertainment.com but that site doesn't work half the time.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 02:41:52 PM »
^ and  muthafuckas who wouldnt let it lie (INFINITE) and muthafuckas who took what he said and posted it on their sites.. as being from Mel-man.. who mellowman said he isnt many times.. and the same muthafucka BOMBING mellowman's private messages begging for interviews and hookups n shit (both the same muthafucka.. chris aka dedicato@aftermathmusic)..

problem with what dedicato did is that the BBC saw it posted on his wack ass site.. which at the time was trying to look like it was the REAL aftermath site by saying something like "your official aftermath source" (ripping off someone elses's tagline wc2k's i think).. the BBC didnt realise this and posted that "mel-man said blah blah".. they never creditted dubcc.. just said it was the official aftermath site posting that shit.. which it wasnt.. just another one of these wack news sites that dont write they own material..

shady as fuck.. sorry this gotta be dragged up again.. but the truth is.. if you wanna know where the dude went blame dedicato first and foremost.. and blame infinite second.

i remember reading that on the bbc

they said mellowmanisback was mel-man the producer and he said this and that

so when it ends up on bbc millions of ppl are going to read it and obviously its real if bbc say it

did anyone try and contact them to take it off?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 02:51:08 PM »
Who the hell was that dude anyway. I'm just curious. Seer PM me.. I'm not a groupie hoe I'm just curious

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 02:52:44 PM »
i did, the said it would be removed, it never was! disgusting.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 02:53:06 PM »
Ya'll idiots for thinking he's fake... This is the attitude that made him leave in the first place.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 04:03:39 PM »
when it comes to afermath news, aftermathmusic.com is by far the best site. No website is ever 100% correct, but they are still the best by a mile right now

peace

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 08:24:10 PM »
It's amazing to me how many of you guys are so gullible.  It's like "y'all some young muthafuckas, still believing in magic."

At best, dude was an employee of Aftermath's online street team.  Notice how he always posted when it was time to hype up an upcoming release?  But, I repeat, that's AT BEST.

Really, it was more than likely some (admittedly wiley) dude with a lot of time on his hands.  After all, he never said any information that couldn't be gleaned elsewhere and could be re-written in a coherent and serious tone to make it sound authoritative.

But the real reason why smart people like me and Jome know he was a fake was that dude started talking about that Osama Bin Laden diss song that Dre made like it was all done and ready to be released, and then some weeks later, there was an interview in EW with Dre who said he and some rappers was just clowing around in the studio one day, and it never made it even CLOSE to being a finalized song, which left Mellow with egg on his face.

Anyway, y'all are waaay to gullible.  And what's with this nonsense that doubting dude scared him away.  So what, we're not allowed to call bullshit when we see it?  I mean, that type of censorship leads to the downfall of civilizations (see Nazi Germany, current Bush-administration America, etc.).
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 08:37:33 PM »
i do kinda wonder why he didn't join the ranks of other aftermath.west coast rap affiliates that have done interviews with dubcnn...I mean, he could do what he does without having to be all incognito now. He doesn't say anything that's not allowed to be said so it's like why the incognito? to hide from dre? If dre ain't trippin on lamont and DOC and 50 and them then why would he care about  a fuckin' bassist or whatever mel claims to be?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2006, 09:09:48 PM »
I'm 99% sure I figured out through all the context clues who Mellowman was.  There were about 3 things that proved it to me, at first it was just a lucky guess but about a year ago he slipped up and said something that confirmed it to me.  I always knew dude was legit though, all you fucking potheads missed all the shit he said that later proved true because your short term memory is all fucked up. 

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 12:25:40 AM »
WTF makes you guys think he's fake. He would only say as much as he was allowed to, without getting himself in trouble. From my understanding it was Mike Elizondo. But hey, thats just me...

;) ;) ;)

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 01:27:06 AM »
i don't mean to hate but whether he is real or not, mellowman literally says nothing. He is obviously an articulate dude who sounds authoratative but all he does is post reasonably well written rhetoric... 

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2006, 01:51:46 AM »
WTF makes you guys think he's fake. He would only say as much as he was allowed to, without getting himself in trouble. From my understanding it was Mike Elizondo. But hey, thats just me...

;) ;) ;)

thats the general opinion round here too..

Bomb-A®

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2006, 02:22:06 AM »
i don't mean to hate but whether he is real or not, mellowman literally says nothing. He is obviously an articulate dude who sounds authoratative but all he does is post reasonably well written rhetoric... 

well said

peace

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2006, 07:54:31 AM »
Well too bad he doesnt post here anymore