Author Topic: Last Meal  (Read 426 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Last Meal
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 11:47:38 PM »
that would be a shitty platter of food, but you would have the last laugh when they can't carry out the sentence.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 11:59:50 PM »
its better then yo mommas pussie

wow, good momma joke, thank god I'm not in the 6th grade anymore or I might take offense.  meanwhile, I'm glad I'm not so poor that taco bell is my favorite meal ever.  I guess thats what happens when you have deadbeat parents that can't show their kid some real food, and taco bell ends up being their favorite meal.  LOL, I think regular jail food is better than taco bell.
hahaha im poor.

you have enuff doe to spend on the internet?  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 12:00:24 AM »

wow, good momma joke, thank god I'm not in the 6th grade anymore or I might take offense.  meanwhile, I'm glad I'm not so poor that taco bell is my favorite meal ever.  I guess thats what happens when you have deadbeat parents that can't show their kid some real food, and taco bell ends up being their favorite meal.  LOL, I think regular jail food is better than taco bell.

HAHAHA gota love DUBCC's Daddy, keep it shut Tanner, you're act is old.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 12:02:36 AM »

LOL!!!
I thought he was raised with wolves the way he talks, he knew he had parents  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chief

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 01:37:57 AM »
entre: garlic prawns and chilli mussells, with some dope ass french bread..

main: lamb chops, with some joy ass mash and veggies..

probably get a cheese platter..

drink an aged gradfathers port for desert.

i'd be ready for death after that, for sure.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 04:37:47 AM »
Broiled tilapia with a cheese sauce, some hearty beef stew, a double baked potato, fresh steamed vegetables, and a vanilla milkshake

But I always thought it would be funny if I ate a couple pounds of unpopped popcorn kernels right before I was hooked up to the chair. Those fuckers wouldn't know what to do.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 03:12:29 PM »

sup spice girl, you keep my nuts nice and powdered

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 03:42:55 PM »
Tetrodotoxin
:laugh: that exotic pufferfish is so damn tempting

French onion soup, white wine, then

Veal Parmigiana, Kobe Beef (no homo) w/ Worcestershire sauce, prawns, lobster w/ bisque, mountain dew, crown royal whiskey

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 03:44:15 PM »

sup spice girl, you keep my nuts nice and powdered

no homo

The Best of 3 Worlds

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2006, 03:52:24 PM »
philly cheesesteak sandwich wid sum french fries
slice of pizza
a big coke
german chocolate cake

den id eat a whole box of exlax so dat i shit all dis food out all ova da place n have dem clean it up 4 takin me out

what is it

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 03:59:01 PM »
i would order an all you can eat thing, and never stop eating so they cant kill me. yadadaimsayintho

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 06:02:54 PM »

how do silver spoons taste?

thats pretty pathetic that you would think I am rich because I don't consider taco bell as a gourmet meal.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 06:10:29 PM »

how do silver spoons taste?

thats pretty pathetic that you would think I am rich because I don't consider taco bell as a gourmet meal.

its not that, its the way you talk. talkin down on people with less money. and taco bell really isnt bad at all... unless youre used to fancy, rich people food. im not saying its my meal of choice, but its fine.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 06:26:31 PM »
Tetrodotoxin
:laugh: that exotic pufferfish is so damn tempting

French onion soup, white wine, then

Veal Parmigiana, Kobe Beef (no homo) w/ Worcestershire sauce, prawns, lobster w/ bisque, mountain dew, crown royal whiskey
lol @ kobe beef no homo

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 06:42:28 PM »
pussy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll