Author Topic: Saddam is going to be hung in hours!!  (Read 789 times)

Jay_J

Re: Saddam is going to be hung in hours!!
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2006, 06:38:28 AM »
the court decided he is gulty about one claime to hang him. Then they said it's not necessary to invastigate other claimes. It seems true and sensible by the time. BUT!!!
If you think a little bit you can figure out what was the main reason. They didn't search the other claimes and hanged him quickly. Because US and UK was the main guilty behind the other claims. Halep massacre, Iraq-Iran war and others. How can the puppet court say Saddam used the chemical weapons which gaved him by US and UK to use against where they decided. I'm not trying to protect Saddam, he was a hand of emperialism on middle east and maniac killer. But if i have a chance to choose to decide who must be hanged on the world first. I got a strong option(you know who i'm talking about). And i want you to notice that Saddam killed in a eve day of muslims. Because America is happy to kill a muslim(however he never lived as a muslim i hope people dont take him as a muslim) and kill a arabic. This was a test and they are trying to provoke the arabic and islam world. The scene we wathced today was disrespectful, like all they did when he was laughing behind a "so called" white wall.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2006, 09:43:21 AM »
Wohoo! finally that mufucka gets punished!

kemizt

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2006, 09:47:16 AM »
but is hanging him really enough? i think it would be a harder punishment for this guy to stay in jail till he fucking dies...
i agree!

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2006, 04:51:00 PM »
the court decided he is gulty about one claime to hang him. Then they said it's not necessary to invastigate other claimes. It seems true and sensible by the time. BUT!!!
If you think a little bit you can figure out what was the main reason. They didn't search the other claimes and hanged him quickly. Because US and UK was the main guilty behind the other claims. Halep massacre, Iraq-Iran war and others. How can the puppet court say Saddam used the chemical weapons which gaved him by US and UK to use against where they decided. I'm not trying to protect Saddam, he was a hand of emperialism on middle east and maniac killer. But if i have a chance to choose to decide who must be hanged on the world first. I got a strong option(you know who i'm talking about). And i want you to notice that Saddam killed in a eve day of muslims. Because America is happy to kill a muslim(however he never lived as a muslim i hope people dont take him as a muslim) and kill a arabic. This was a test and they are trying to provoke the arabic and islam world. The scene we wathced today was disrespectful, like all they did when he was laughing behind a "so called" white wall.

LOL.  You're the only one smart enough to figure it out!

Jay_J

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2006, 03:40:50 AM »

LOL.  You're the only one smart enough to figure it out!

No i think you are the only one funny not enough to figure it out...

cheech

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2006, 11:55:15 AM »
R.I.P.

Saddam the true president of tha Iraq!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2006, 01:38:44 PM »
RIP Saddam

swangin and bangin

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2006, 04:05:33 PM »
fuck sadam and ery body who thinks he was a good president,

suck dick in peace sadam

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2006, 04:10:33 PM »

True, and here's an article on the subject:

http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/46093

Saddam is just one dead out of many, but let's be realistic.  This whole process is nonsensical.

1) We attack Saddam because he has WMD.  No one talked about going to Iraq to bring Saddam to justice.

2) No WMD found.  So we put Saddam on trail by his own government.  What were the laws used to evaluate his guilt?  The trial was surely a sham.  He certainly deserved death, but this trial was a joke, and I hope it it not a joke we will soon regret making.  A real trial would have embarrassed the US government, so we did this fake bullshit. 

3) The US government killed 100,000+ Iraqi civilians in this fake war.  We tortured and stole the rights of many. 

4) The Iraqi's will likely replace Saddam with someone far worse than him.  And then what we will have accomplished?   Does anyone really think it was worth a $300+ billion to hang this guy?  Because that's what it cost.  And the net benefit to the US people by hanging Saddam? It's negative.  We destabilized a region, and killed a leader that rejected Al-Queda.  What happens when Iraq becomes sympathetic to Islamic extremism? 

5) If you think this was a reasonable venture, then you must also think it reasonable to parade around the world deposing many other "evil" dictators that do bad things.  There are at least a dozen more governments we should invade and topple for crimes against humanity, but we won't.  And most of us don't want to.  But if you think this is okay, but leaving other tyrants in power is acceptable you're a hypocrite. 

« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 04:12:42 PM by Ant »

Jay_J

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2006, 04:49:21 PM »

True, and here's an article on the subject:

http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/46093

Saddam is just one dead out of many, but let's be realistic.  This whole process is nonsensical.

1) We attack Saddam because he has WMD.  No one talked about going to Iraq to bring Saddam to justice.

2) No WMD found.  So we put Saddam on trail by his own government.  What were the laws used to evaluate his guilt?  The trial was surely a sham.  He certainly deserved death, but this trial was a joke, and I hope it it not a joke we will soon regret making.  A real trial would have embarrassed the US government, so we did this fake bullshit. 

3) The US government killed 100,000+ Iraqi civilians in this fake war.  We tortured and stole the rights of many. 

4) The Iraqi's will likely replace Saddam with someone far worse than him.  And then what we will have accomplished?   Does anyone really think it was worth a $300+ billion to hang this guy?  Because that's what it cost.  And the net benefit to the US people by hanging Saddam? It's negative.  We destabilized a region, and killed a leader that rejected Al-Queda.  What happens when Iraq becomes sympathetic to Islamic extremism? 

5) If you think this was a reasonable venture, then you must also think it reasonable to parade around the world deposing many other "evil" dictators that do bad things.  There are at least a dozen more governments we should invade and topple for crimes against humanity, but we won't.  And most of us don't want to.  But if you think this is okay, but leaving other tyrants in power is acceptable you're a hypocrite. 

everybody knows US and UK forced Saddam to attack İran, gaved him chemical weapons, they was the reason of any massacre in Iraq... The world could be better without US and UK, of course without France...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2006, 04:53:51 PM »
of course without France...

You mad about the fact that they accepted the Armenian Genocide and even had a memorial built?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Jay_J

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2007, 06:24:50 AM »
of course without France...

You mad about the fact that they accepted the Armenian Genocide and even had a memorial built?

here is not the place we discuss about it, i said "without france" not because of they accapted "so called" armanian genocide, a coutry which got proud to talk about their democraric history accepted a lie about history and they will punish people who says there is no armanian genocide,is this democracy? i said "without France" because of being an emperialist country, dont you know what they did in Algeria or in Turkey after 1st world war? if you wanna say something or discuss about it here is not the place, maybe new topic or p.m.

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2007, 11:30:24 AM »
Shame we had to lose so many Americans to kill this one man. Also a shame that it's not going to change anything or make the situation in Iraq better. Perhaps hanging two more people will improve the situation. I'm talking of course about george bush and dick cheney.
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2007, 02:23:37 PM »
Shame we had to lose so many Americans to kill this one man. Also a shame that it's not going to change anything or make the situation in Iraq better. Perhaps hanging two more people will improve the situation. I'm talking of course about george bush and dick cheney.

True.  For all the happy peoples.  Are you happy you spent $300 billion dollars to hang one guy that really wasn't bothering us at all?   

Do you want to spend billions more, and many more lives hanging all the other "evil" people in the world?  If you don't, then you're a hypocrite.