Author Topic: terrorists getting owned in iraq  (Read 2185 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: terrorists getting owned in iraq
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 03:14:38 PM »
you do not know what you're talking about go outside and play

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 03:16:44 PM »
^yes, that is why iran is the cultural end economic forefront of the world and everyone searching for a better life migrates there mahaha. where do you live son, iran? or did you perhaps move somewhere better?

Its not about that and thats what you fools dont get...
If Iran is such a worthless country then why has countries like US & Britain have been involved in our politics for the past century? Do you know operation Ajax? Do you know why the 79 rev. happened? Do you know why iran-iraq war happened? Why is iran such a threat?

lol...look man, this is too much for americans to comprehend.  Why is it that people like Ted Koppel have to do 2 hour specials covering a country that has been explained to you soooo much and its still a mystery to you guys?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2007, 03:19:23 PM »
^because iran is full of self hating muslims ready to destroy the rest of the world because they dont understand modern society. of course they are a fuckin mystery they are the most butthurt people out there. thats the only reason they have beeen a factor, is because they are too angry to remain peaceful so they resort to terrorism. you're American though so i dont want to hear anything else from you in this thread.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2007, 04:49:20 PM »
Iran is a shithole. The only reason it is somewhat important is because of oil.

Overall, Iranians as a people are very dirty and smelly. They really contibute nothing to the world. That is why all of them, including Iran is Gangsta, move to the US or Europe. It has to be very embarassing for them to all want to move to the Christian world for a better way of life.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 05:11:43 PM »
Iran is a shithole. The only reason it is somewhat important is because of oil.

Overall, Iranians as a people are very dirty and smelly. They really contibute nothing to the world. That is why all of them, including Iran is Gangsta, move to the US or Europe. It has to be very embarassing for them to all want to move to the Christian world for a better way of life.

for one of the few times i agree with Real American

what does Iran do for us?  Supply us with Oil.  We can't fuck with Iran because of their Oil.  And if the US wanted to, we could erase Iran off the damn map, Iraq too, and Afgan.  3000 years of existance but yet you muthafuckas can't even build paved roads lol.  Get the fuck outta here with the importance of Iran, you'll have a better chance of winning the lottery than trying to convince me that Iran is better than US.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2007, 06:49:25 PM »
You guys are fuckin' idiots...how many of you have been to iran??

NONE

I rest my case  ;)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2007, 07:05:41 PM »
^ i can clean 230lbs  ;D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »
You guys are fuckin' idiots...how many of you have been to iran??

NONE

I rest my case  ;)

we're idiots?  says the man Gangsta from Iran hahaha
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 03:43:25 AM »
have you guys seen the juba tape, the "insurgent" who claps up 30 us soldiers.  i got it, if you guys wanna check it out, i'll upload it.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2007, 03:46:00 AM »
have you guys seen the juba tape, the "insurgent" who claps up 30 us soldiers.  i got it, if you guys wanna check it out, i'll upload it.
i wanna see, wtf is it. does he get smoked or what?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 05:47:30 AM »

Hey your attempts at partonising me are failing miserably, first of all, yes the U.S was an ideal location for setting up a new sovereign nation, one which would not oppress it's people, one that would limit the powers of the governmental power thereby guaranteeing the citizens a level of freedom which had not been witnessed before. I am aware of Frances role in allowing the delcaration of independece to be engineered. You seem to be under the impression that what you are informing me of is some kind of great revelation when firstly it is nothing I did not know already. Secondly it is ironic that you would attempt to patronise me and yet you did not address the point i made in the first place that is comparitively speaking, america has been a great place to live in because of the strength of the constitution. As I said if you do not believe in american values and believe fully in the consitution then you should not be there, it seemed as though you were mocking what America is.

Again I emphasise the point that I am not talking about how the american consitution has been abused, i am not talking about the treasonous and traitorous acts of the private corporations and the puppet government. i am solely talking about all of the things which made america such a strong independent nation. Of course I recognise that some people on this forum are incapable of formulating a viewpoint which seperates the government from the nations and they are simply brainwashed. However people like you are also damaging america because you seem to have absolutely no recognition of what a great nation this has been for individual freedoms and instead just want a free meal ticket. Perhaps I have misinterpeted you in that respect but that is the way you are coming across. By the way, you mentioned that the idea of America was inspired by the persian king Cyrus, I have never heard mention of this before, what empirical evidence is there to back up this statement? as I would be interested in reading into that.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 06:20:16 AM by virtuoso »

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2007, 05:58:52 AM »
listen to virtuoso middle easterners. he's a smart guy

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2007, 06:05:47 AM »

Compared to you I am a nuclear physicist yes, unfortunately you are a very poor benchmark

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2007, 11:27:10 AM »
I really love the people that move to America for obviously a better way of life and opportunity, yet completely shit on Americans for their way of life.  Then they have the nerve to call themself "Iran Iz Gangsta", lol.  You love our style doggy.  You can't have it both ways.  If Iran is such a beautiful, wonderful, idealistic country, then what the fuck are you doing here? 

And it's not that Americans can't grasp what Iran is about.  The fact is that the region is rather savage and beyond logical rationale.  Civilzed people choose to separate themselves from people like that.

It's not where you're from, it's where you pay rent.  So if you're living in the states legally - You're American.  Hate to break it to you.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2007, 11:37:28 AM »
I really love the people that move to America for obviously a better way of life and opportunity, yet completely shit on Americans for their way of life.  Then they have the nerve to call themself "Iran Iz Gangsta", lol.  You love our style doggy.  You can't have it both ways.  If Iran is such a beautiful, wonderful, idealistic country, then what the fuck are you doing here? 

yup
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll