Author Topic: terrorists getting owned in iraq  (Read 2188 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: terrorists getting owned in iraq
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2007, 11:43:20 AM »

And it's not that Americans can't grasp what Iran is about.  The fact is that the region is rather savage and beyond logical rationale.  Civilzed people choose to separate themselves from people like that.

here is where i disagree. just because the west has money dont make it civilized. i personally think its beyond logical rationale, that america is the richest country in the world, yet its citizenry is so ming boggingly stupid and ignorant. i dont think america has the moral high ground to point fingers at anybody. of course that doesnt excuse the Iran is Gangstaz of the world.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2007, 11:49:07 AM »
It's not where you're from, it's where you pay rent.

first I heard it's not where you from, it's where you pay rent
then I heard it's not about how much you make, but how much you spend

Outkast- ATLiens
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2007, 11:57:08 AM »

And it's not that Americans can't grasp what Iran is about.  The fact is that the region is rather savage and beyond logical rationale.  Civilzed people choose to separate themselves from people like that.

here is where i disagree. just because the west has money dont make it civilized. i personally think its beyond logical rationale, that america is the richest country in the world, yet its citizenry is so ming boggingly stupid and ignorant. i dont think america has the moral high ground to point fingers at anybody. of course that doesnt excuse the Iran is Gangstaz of the world.

Oh no doubt.  America has done as much if not more dirt than any other country in existance (I can't keep score).  And anybody that thinks having money qualifies them as civilized is a fool as well.  But he's saying that Americans can't comprehend something that Ted Koppel tells us on the news night after night which is an ignorant statement in itself because he's generalizing.  So in the same breath he's calling Americans idiots yet he's swagger jackin and probably pays taxes here.  I just wanted to point that out to him.

I think the fact is a lot of what is reported is so centered around violence (and yes, the media focuses on that of course) that people tend to glaze over and don't even care to distinguish one thing from the next because that's all we're ever shown.  I know it's reality and people shouldn't hide from it, but I for one don't care to watch what fucking Ted Koppel is telling me night after night because the shit's depressing.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2007, 11:58:14 AM »
It's not where you're from, it's where you pay rent.

first I heard it's not where you from, it's where you pay rent
then I heard it's not about how much you make, but how much you spend

Outkast- ATLiens

You got me bent like elbows,
amongst other things, but I'm not worried... 8)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2007, 01:32:31 PM »
america is a great country, around its edges, its when you goto the center of the country, you find out that the red states philosophy on america really pushes the states back from being the good global leader we should become.  there are so many ignorant people in america, that eventually will lead to america's downfall.  what really needs to happen, is to stop spending money on wars and weapons, and start spending money on humanitarian things.  The US has the power to turn the world into a beautiful place that any of us have yet to see.  and if you really love your country and your people (which incluse people from around the world) you should be worried about making the world a better place, instead of killing god's children and trying to have the fattest bank account after all the blood is shed.  to be honest, there is so much corruption, i dont know if we'll ever succeed, but thats the problem, too many chiefs, and not enough indians.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2007, 02:30:31 PM »
yup we can already see how the ignorance of americans lead to their downfall.

During clinton's era, US was the best country in the world but ever since that retard bush came along...he fucked everything up.  Now US is not the ideal place anymore; everything is too expensive, people are paranoid even though its the safest place on earth (LOL), its becoming too much of a police state, the rich is getting richer and the poor is becoming more poor, even as far as entertainment there isnt much to do but the movies, mall and starbucks, crappy school system, too much junk processed food and your whole life is controlled by media and holidays to drain your hard earned money.  And the list goes on and on...

don't get me wrong, i got love for US and there are lots of good people here but the majority is dumb ignorant people who talk too much without knowing, thats what annoys the world.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2007, 02:41:43 PM »
yup we can already see how the ignorance of americans lead to their downfall.

During clinton's era, US was the best country in the world but ever since that retard bush came along...he fucked everything up.  Now US is not the ideal place anymore; everything is too expensive, people are paranoid even though its the safest place on earth (LOL), its becoming too much of a police state, the rich is getting richer and the poor is becoming more poor, even as far as entertainment there isnt much to do but the movies, mall and starbucks, crappy school system, too much junk processed food and your whole life is controlled by media and holidays to drain your hard earned money.  And the list goes on and on...

don't get me wrong, i got love for US and there are lots of good people here but the majority is dumb ignorant people who talk too much without knowing, thats what annoys the world.

So the majority of Iran is brilliant, enlightened people? Get the fuck outta here. 

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2007, 02:44:48 PM »
^thats why if u live in America, stay by the water

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2007, 02:54:54 PM »
Clinton committed several criminal murderous acts to but yeah I guess in comparison to this government the actions of his administration could be seen as almost being angelic.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 02:57:14 PM by virtuoso »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2007, 04:45:32 PM »
Clinton committed several criminal murderous acts to but yeah I guess in comparison to this government the actions of his administration could be seen as almost being angelic.
exactly, in comparison is the key word.  a leader has to protect his or her people, with that comes bloodshed, no doubt, but how much bloodshed is the question.  clinton was a G, heres some food for thought, clinton's IQ is 183 (fuckin genius, no homo) and GW Bush's IQ is 91.  how fucked up is that shit.  8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2007, 04:53:20 PM »
i hear what you are saying as far as the blood on clinton's hands is concerned, or for that matter the acts of criminality which he personally undertook i.e. pardoning major drug barons that was not protecting his people. In regards to the oil for for food program and the balkanisation of yugoslavia he was not protecting anyone, he was acting at the behest of his pay masters. The difference between clinton and bush is that yeah like you said the man is reported to be an extremely intelligent person, he was slick stylish and convincing as george bush posesses none of this, he is more transparent but people should not get it twisted and think of clinton as a good man.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 04:58:31 PM by virtuoso »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2007, 04:56:13 PM »

i hear what you are saying as far as the blood on clinton's hands is concerned, or for that matter the acts of criminality which he personally undertook i.e. pardoning major drug barons, that was not protecting his people in regards to the oil for for food program and the balkanisation of yugoslavia he was not protecting anyone, he was acting at the behest of his pay masters. The difference between clinton and bush is that yeah like you said the man is reported to be an extremely intelligent person, he was slick stylish and convincing as geroge bush posesses none of this, he is more transparent but people should not get it twisted and think of clinton as a good man.
for an american president, clinton is as good as it gets, and as for pardoning criminals, everybody gotta eat.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2007, 04:57:49 PM »

Lol

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2007, 04:58:54 PM »
^^^ am i right or am i wrong?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2007, 04:59:16 PM »
That everybody got to eat comment is kind of morbid.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin