Author Topic: Game Shut Me the Fuk Up  (Read 1339 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game Shut Me the Fuk Up
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 10:17:43 PM »
hey brant, how bout you go pop get rich or die tryin in the dvd player for yourself while the rest of us talk about good music. wudyasay, chief?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 10:20:53 PM »
DA is a cool album, nothing bad nothing special.

games flow and lyrics are not to imperssive, but the production is pretty good(barring the scott starch tracks)  but the nigga tries to hard to sound like Dre and he name drops like a mufucka.  this album would have been much better if it was supurvised by the Doc.

good album none the less.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »
hey brant, how bout you go pop get rich or die tryin in the dvd player for yourself while the rest of us talk about good music. wudyasay, chief?

I love the hypocrites on this forum. I've never seen the movie, and I don't even like the album. Plus good music is a opinion, do you think Game is a better rapper then 50 Cent? Music is an opinionated subject. And it is my opinion, you sound pretty stupid saying Game is at the up moast of quality that it deserves your time to discuss it. If you really like Game that much, I'll stop posting. I just thought you guys were open to opinion, but instead I guess your obsessed with Game just as much as hes obsessed with himself.

If the Game is as good as it gets on the west, we'll all be listening to country music by the end of 2007. Lets talk about the best in the west, and believe me, Game ain't on the top 10 of rappers these days.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 10:29:44 PM by King Brant »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »

I love the hypocrites on this forum. I've never seen the movie, and I don't even like the album. Plus good music is a opinion, do you think Game is a better rapper then 50 Cent? Music is an opinionated subject. And it is my opinion, you sound pretty stupid saying Game is at the up moast of quality that it deserves your time to discuss it. If you really like Game that much, I'll stop posting. I just thought you guys were open to opinion, but instead I guess your obsessed with Game just as much as hes obsessed with himself.

If the Game is as good as it gets on the west, we'll all be listening to country music by the end of 2007. Lets talk about the best in the west, and believe me, Game ain't on the top 10 of rappers these days.

first of all, how does what i said qualify me as a hypocrite. second, yea, good music is opinion. i never said it wasnt. third, anything that we talk about on forums is apparently of enough quality for us to discuss because we take our own time to talk about it. fourth, im open to a lot of music. im from the east, but i love the midwest, south, and west. its just, you seem pretty fixed on mr. jackson. fifth, i never said game was the best in the west or said anything that would show i was obessessed with him. attaboy, though. cant win em all.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 10:51:07 PM »

Who is a hypocrite, and how?

If it's just an opion then why do you get upset EVERYTIME someone says anything good about Game or bad about 50?

No one said he's the "upmost of quality".

He is a top 10 West Coast artist right now. Hate it or love it but its true.

Oh, and before you go crying about me hating on your idol 50, read this...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=124654.0

:psych:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eNgIeS

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 11:27:36 PM »
truth. he improved miles on DA.

-T

haha yeah right ::). Maybe he proved something to you, but music wise, its just the same old predictible Game. DA, 3.5/5, the Doc 4/5. The thing I don't like about this album is, its a cookie cutter album. The producers send him the beats, the features send him the vocals, and then he puts vocals on top. I would've liked if Game, Xzibit and Snoop got together in a room with JR and wrote/produced a track. But its not like that. Theirs no music collaberation, I bet Game never even met face to face half the producers he put on the album.

Rappers need to get back to the old days, go into the studio with one or two producers, and work and calloborate and make an album. Its not like Game and Xzibit sat together and wrote/rapped together to the beat. Its not very imaginative or exciting. It doesn't go together. Rappers need to collaborate in person.

how do you know that he didnt

hell i know Snoop X & him did WC Vacation in studio together & him & Nas did theres together...he didnt mention other tracks but how the hell do you know that they didnt

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 12:40:38 AM »
he sounds dope wit dpg

DA > doc

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 12:51:28 AM »
game sucks. most generic rapper ever

eNgIeS

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 02:27:46 AM »
lol @ the ppl who support the west yet wont support game

not all there are some who have never liked him....fair enoigh....but i hate the ones that were all on his dick until he blew up & now they hate him coz his "commercial generic rapper" some ppl have a short memory

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 09:35:48 AM »
I never said he was one of the best. I liked documentary, and DA was equally enjoyable. S'all I said. -T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 10:18:56 AM »
DA considering there was no Dre and 50 who were all over his first album is a very dope album, didn't like it at first but it does have replay value, Game is keeping the West going along with Snoop, but we need cats like Game who still young to keep the movement going, Snoop, Cube, DPG are all in their mid to upper 30's are still making dope music but Game and hopefully Crooked I will someday blow up although I doubt it, maybe Bishop Lamont can get some shine in 07

d-nice

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 10:38:27 AM »
Man it is comical the way people get so emotional over rappers. Like Game and 50 are dissing yall directly or something. If you a 50 Cent fan, cool, a Game fan, cool even Dipset, cool. It is just a opinion at the end of the day. 50 and Game ain't going to put you guys on the label at the end of the day anyway.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 10:51:13 AM »
I feel what you're saying d-nice, but I don't think anyone is taking it too far. it's just discussion of ideas, I don't feel anyone feels its any more than that. it's just we get passionate about ideas, because ideas are important. we thinkaz.-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 11:01:39 AM »
I feel what you're saying d-nice, but I don't think anyone is taking it too far. it's just discussion of ideas, I don't feel anyone feels its any more than that. it's just we get passionate about ideas, because ideas are important. we thinkaz.-T

Everytime somebody brings up a topic about these 2 (Game & 50) it turns into comedy. If you like either one of their records it is automatic dickriding and stan status. It could be a good topic on either one of them and the topic gets lost in all the hating. You got to admit the shit is funny as hell.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2007, 11:19:45 AM »
what was detox is not comings sn before detoxisnotcoming?

-T

westcoastavengers.com