Author Topic: I Gots A Serious Problem  (Read 1172 times)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: I Gots A Serious Problem
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 12:53:01 PM »
Lol, is this why you are called QuietTruth?  ;D

lol +1

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 11:23:34 PM »
^ You know you a pimp. 8)
only on saturday's

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2007, 04:15:12 PM »
Now I know nobody wants to hear a niggas problem and I know there was a topic made about this just a few weeks ago but a nigga is in need deep.

Nobody likes to hear bitchin' and whinin' but a brother needs some help. And I don't wanna sound repetitive and I'm sorry that I'm gon do this again. I'm aware this ain't counseling or therapy, Lol, but any help is great.

When I'm out in public, or basicly away from my home out of my 'territory' the kid ain't social, ya know, at all. And it's gettin' to the point where I just can't fuckin' take it.

I went to the mall a lil while ago and walked into FootLocker and the girl who works there goes to my school and it was real weird becuz I was able to talk to her more than I was able to in school. But don't get it twisted it ain't the ladies I have a problem wit, it's just, I don't know, all people. It feels different when you crushin' a girl and talkin' to her becuz, I don't know, its just different, and anyways I'm sittin' there talkin' to the girl and I just can't do it 'right', like my social skill is low as possible. Now the problem is that in a few more weeks I'm gon be applyin' for FootLocker but if my social skill is low as fuck, how in the hell am I going to work there? Will that improve it or just makes it worse? That's what I'm dyin' to know.

It's like when I'm in school it's 'I don't give a fuck'. I don't socialize wit alot of other niggas. But when I get home and I'm outside it's like I'm regular, Lol. It's real weird.

Today the teacher was like sayin' 'Thank you, thank you' becuz I read out loud some shit for her to write down on the board. And I'm thinkin' this bitch is fuckin' crazy. Like she don't know me. Like the way I talk on here, dubcc, is how I do it at home and when I'm hangin' outside. And it's funny cuz if I was to meet any of ya'll in real life I wouldn't be quiet at all. Weird.

Don't get me wrong becuz I'm not this nerdy lil nigga who doesnt speak. I hang wit the tight niggas but I just am not 'loud'.

I apologize this is so fuckin' long but the nigga had to vent, Lol. I wanted ya'll to get an understanding cuz I just really really want to know when this will go away becuz I'm starting to get scurred. :-\

If you get what I'm sayin' please drop a lil sumtin'. I really appreciate it. Really I do.

its good that u aint loud.

i hate the brothas that r loud , cuz they the ones that need a checkin.

i like the brothas that r quiet n keep it G, cuhz uz a fake mutha fucka if u talk to much to an outsider.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2007, 04:19:04 PM »
^ Hell yeah.

Nah, I like to be Quiet and reserved and to myself but I think it's time to open more, ya feel me?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2007, 04:19:29 PM »

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 04:21:52 PM »
just remember blood you can still be quiet cuz outgoing doesnt mean loud. you just gotta be confident when you speak, nothin wrong with saving your breath every now and then.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2007, 10:38:33 PM »
im one of the quietest kids at my school period, ever over the juniors (grade 8s in canada; im in grade 12), but im confident, laid back, and honest, and i never worry about shit... be honest and be yourself, and like alot of others said, dont talk too much... dont talk unelss its really worth saying, dont be a dumbass and blurt shit out just for the spotlight

you know your shit, whether its music or just being a cool guy, so im sure it wont take u long to be satisfied with yourself

also, talk to that girl at footlocker again, and show her the real you 8)

peace
no homo

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 12:09:51 PM »
^ ;D Big propz to you Shawn. I feel you. Advice is appreciated!! And believe that.

J thanks again man! I got major respect for you homie! Advice is appreciated!! And believe that.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 01:33:46 PM »
just remember blood you can still be quiet cuz outgoing doesnt mean loud. you just gotta be confident when you speak, nothin wrong with saving your breath every now and then.

thats true too youd nt wanna be loud and fucking annoying like sme people. OUtgoing and loud is too different things

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 03:30:12 PM »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2007, 03:31:24 PM »
^ You first.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 03:33:24 PM »
^ You first.

Nah... I love my life... you on the other hand... are a pathetic square bear who can't even talk to people.. that's not normal man.. go see a shrink asap or kill yourself..
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 03:36:01 PM »
Look who's talking patheic, tryin' to get some attention but you tryin' it wit the wrong nigga. I'm not going to make a 20 page thread to argue with some kid who wants to act like one.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2007, 08:34:36 PM »
LOL @ "The only places I feel like I can actually express myself is at home or on dubcc".... you're a joke.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2007, 10:05:10 AM »
Now I know nobody wants to hear a niggas problem and I know there was a topic made about this just a few weeks ago but a nigga is in need deep.

Nobody likes to hear bitchin' and whinin' but a brother needs some help. And I don't wanna sound repetitive and I'm sorry that I'm gon do this again. I'm aware this ain't counseling or therapy, Lol, but any help is great.

When I'm out in public, or basicly away from my home out of my 'territory' the kid ain't social, ya know, at all. And it's gettin' to the point where I just can't fuckin' take it.

A suggestion...

....You have to think about what your purpose is.  When you meet people, what are you trying to get out of the conversation?  Why are you talking to them?  To figure out your purpose in life, James Redfield suggests you compare do two things.  First, compare the history of the world to your own life history.  Then second, find the composite of your mother's life purpose and your father's life purpose, and join the two of them to move forward.

...Like, just as an example.  Whenever I meet somebody I am thinking of how to bring them closer to Allah, whether directly or indirectly.  A businessman like Puff Daddy or something, whenever he meets someone he is thinking about how to sell himself, and sell his business.  When you have a purpose or concern in meeting people it will greatly improve your social skills because it will bring direction to all your social affairs.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)