Author Topic: Kurupt's a Busta  (Read 1050 times)

Desert Lord

Re: Kurupt's a Busta
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 07:23:29 AM »
Y'all must be real bored...you really talk like bitches. Let the man enjoy his love...that don't mean that he ain't gangsta no more

xquistqban

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 07:37:38 AM »
Of course Kurupt should get married.  Of course Kurupt doesnt have to find the hottest bitch in the club.  Yall just dont get the point do you?  Gail Gotti looks like a gansta b**ch just like Foxy Brown.  Do you think these women are marriage material?  If im a regular cat from Miami with average paper, why do I have a better looking wife than Kurupt.  My wife even has my toothbrush ready for me at night time.  And this guys a baller?  I predict his marriage dont last 2  years.  "You cant make a ho a housewife."  Thats what Kurupt spit.  Thats game... It's true (you cant make a ho a housewife).  You gotta find a decent chick not some average looking bud smoking whore.  Foxy and Gail look like crack heads.

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 08:25:44 AM »
Of course Kurupt should get married.  Of course Kurupt doesnt have to find the hottest bitch in the club.  Yall just dont get the point do you?  Gail Gotti looks like a gansta b**ch just like Foxy Brown.  Do you think these women are marriage material?  If im a regular cat from Miami with average paper, why do I have a better looking wife than Kurupt.  My wife even has my toothbrush ready for me at night time.  And this guys a baller?  I predict his marriage dont last 2  years.  "You cant make a ho a housewife."  Thats what Kurupt spit.  Thats game... It's true (you cant make a ho a housewife).  You gotta find a decent chick not some average looking bud smoking whore.  Foxy and Gail look like crack heads.

:eh:

LBalls

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 08:27:34 AM »
POST THE PICS OF YOU WITH THE HOES OR YOUR A BUSTA...!  HAHAHA OR HAVE U HEARD THAT SAIGON TRACK A "DIDUNTDIDUNT"
lmfao!

Paul

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 09:11:32 AM »
why do u care who anyone marries, ever thought tht they love each other ?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 10:29:26 AM »
Yeah dude, for all you know she's a real cool chick. Snoop is the man, Shante is not your most conventionally attractive supermodel, but she is very cute and if you read his book,she sounds like a really good woman. shallowness like this is why rap will never have a paul mccartney.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2007, 01:46:00 PM »
Kurupt's my fav mc of all time, but personally he is a busta.  He alway raps about being a pimp, and now he's enganged to gail gotti??? I mean she looks alright but Kurupt can do better than that.  I'm just an average 5 ft 9 cat from Miami and I pull in better looking ho's than that.  I've been married for 1 year now so i am retired, but damn kurupt needs to bring in more heat (better looking) than gail gotti.  I mean Kurupt is immature.  First, he was engaged to Foxy (We all know she aint wifey material... Shes one night material).  Next, Natina Reed (Yeah she was cute and seemes nice... I give him props for her... Now, Gail Gotti (she aint worth a dime). Gail is above average looking, but a "Pimp Rap Star" needs to do better.  I'm just not feelin he for wifey material.  An average looking cat like me used to go clubbing and get the finest bitches... I married a great girl and I am happy as hell, but if I had to go back in the singles game, I could get better looking ho's than these rap suckas.  I mean even Snoop, Shante, aint even that pretty.  A real player seperates the real from the fake.  I would have fu**ed Foxy and dumped her (She is an immature skank.)  Gail Gotti... I'd f**k her if I was drunk just to get one more knoch on my belt.  A real playa f**ks bitches and marries a good women (Who is good looking and is wifey material).  This leads me to believe that Kurupt is a Busta and not a pimp... You a multiplatinum rap legend and you end up married to Gail Gotti?  NAh, thats weak... Kurupt needs to get pimped slapped.  Imma post some pictures of me and ho's ten times finner than Gail, and I'm just an average Cat...  I used to f**k average looking chicks , like gail gotti, everyday and this sucka marries her...  I betchu they dont last more than 2 years... Kurupt will get bored of this chick...  I aint hating im just being real.
Do You KNow Gail Gotti?
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 01:52:29 PM »

:eh:

I'm not hating on you, but you said you're married so i'm going to take it you're between 20 and 30 years. Yet when I see your posts i feel like i'm reading a twelve year old kids rants. Grow up homie,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 01:56:54 PM »
Kurupt's my fav mc of all time, but personally he is a busta.  He alway raps about being a pimp, and now he's enganged to gail gotti??? I mean she looks alright but Kurupt can do better than that.  I'm just an average 5 ft 9 cat from Miami and I pull in better looking ho's than that.  I've been married for 1 year now so i am retired, but damn kurupt needs to bring in more heat (better looking) than gail gotti.  I mean Kurupt is immature.  First, he was engaged to Foxy (We all know she aint wifey material... Shes one night material).  Next, Natina Reed (Yeah she was cute and seemes nice... I give him props for her... Now, Gail Gotti (she aint worth a dime). Gail is above average looking, but a "Pimp Rap Star" needs to do better.  I'm just not feelin he for wifey material.  An average looking cat like me used to go clubbing and get the finest bitches... I married a great girl and I am happy as hell, but if I had to go back in the singles game, I could get better looking ho's than these rap suckas.  I mean even Snoop, Shante, aint even that pretty.  A real player seperates the real from the fake.  I would have fu**ed Foxy and dumped her (She is an immature skank.)  Gail Gotti... I'd f**k her if I was drunk just to get one more knoch on my belt.  A real playa f**ks bitches and marries a good women (Who is good looking and is wifey material).  This leads me to believe that Kurupt is a Busta and not a pimp... You a multiplatinum rap legend and you end up married to Gail Gotti?  NAh, thats weak... Kurupt needs to get pimped slapped.  Imma post some pictures of me and ho's ten times finner than Gail, and I'm just an average Cat...  I used to f**k average looking chicks , like gail gotti, everyday and this sucka marries her...  I betchu they dont last more than 2 years... Kurupt will get bored of this chick...  I aint hating im just being real.
I really Dont Think You KNow Gail Gotti! So you should Just Shut The Fuck Up!! Why Does That Make Him A Busta!! I DOnt KNow If She Is A Good Girl Or Not! SHit Your Lady Can Be Tossing Someone and You Dont Even Know It! Its Basically Based On Trust! l Your A Fucken Idiot For Even Posting Some Lame Shit Like This! Seems to Me Like You Getting A Lil jelous Homie!! I Think You Have A Lil Crush On Young Gotti !! Ha HA HA!! What makes you think the Bitches You get Are Better!! Everyone has different taste! YOu Just Dont Make Sense!! Im thinking You Jelous!! HA hAHA! Stop Posting Stupidity, Stupid!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »
LOL you are so shallow man.

Have you heard of a thing called love?  It surpasses physical beauty ya dig?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 02:35:53 PM »
LOL you are so shallow man.

Have you heard of a thing called love?  It surpasses physical beauty ya dig?

word +1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 02:39:24 PM »
yous a busta. He probably married Gail Gotti because he loves her and she makes him happ... wow thats crazy, people getting married to the person that they love and that makes them happy..Yeah Kurupts a busta for sure  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

xquistqban

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 06:04:37 PM »
You cats really dont get it do you?  Kurupt is a busta.  Sure any women can cheat on you, but Kurupt picks the ones with almost 100 percent chance of cheating on him.  For example, when Kurupt was engaged to Foxy I was like what?  For sure she is gonna cheat on him (which she did with DMX).  Foxy is a ho.  If ya'll dont know the difference between a ho and a good woman than yall are the fools not me.  I wouldnt get engaged to a chick that raps about sucking cock and fuking for money... Would ya'll????

thisoneguy360

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 06:41:30 PM »
Lol are you his dad or something? Who cares if she's not that hot, if he has feelings for her that's his thing not ours

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 06:42:42 PM »
You cats really dont get it do you?  Kurupt is a busta.  Sure any women can cheat on you, but Kurupt picks the ones with almost 100 percent chance of cheating on him.  For example, when Kurupt was engaged to Foxy I was like what?  For sure she is gonna cheat on him (which she did with DMX).  Foxy is a ho.  If ya'll dont know the difference between a ho and a good woman than yall are the fools not me.  I wouldnt get engaged to a chick that raps about sucking cock and fuking for money... Would ya'll????

Again that is on Kurupt. You are coming off on this thread like it is going to change your life if he picks a good woman or not.