Author Topic: I'm a Satanist...  (Read 1357 times)

Sparegeez

Re: I'm a Satanist...
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 07:36:17 PM »
nope, it's a good thing to learn a second language, i've studied latin english and spanish, i'm only good in english though, i don't understand how someone can say fuck french and study it, unless his parents are pushing him to do it and he's mad
no i got stuck in it cuz they ran out of room in spanish doggie, the french are a bunch of faggot bitches

No you got stuck in it because you're having trouble passing high school

swangin and bangin

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 07:38:26 PM »
nope, it's a good thing to learn a second language, i've studied latin english and spanish, i'm only good in english though, i don't understand how someone can say fuck french and study it, unless his parents are pushing him to do it and he's mad
no i got stuck in it cuz they ran out of room in spanish doggie, the french are a bunch of faggot bitches

No you got stuck in it because you're having trouble passing high school
stfu

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 07:41:08 PM »
Then shut the fuck up with your dumbass comments on AIM

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 07:55:22 PM »
lmao, u gotta learn to make the difference between quebecers and french, it's 2 different world, it's like comparing london and LA because it's population speek english

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »
i've studied latin english and spanish, i'm only good in english though

LOL.. your Latin/Spanish must be pure humor.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 09:49:44 PM »
errare humanum est

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 06:19:23 AM »
Im not french im fron quebec, im a quebecer

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 09:08:53 AM »
basically satanist teaching just means "survival of the fittest" and "treat others as they treat you", based on an atheistic point of view... if i remember correctly, "Satanism" was the chosen wording because it is the exact opposite of christianity, not because of Satan the god

See I just can't agree with that. Whether I was religious or not with regards to a creator and his return to earth, I would always feel it is the right thing to help people in need and aid them in survival whether they are fit or not, and I will always treat other as I want to be treated (or at least try my best to) and not worry about how I am treated by others.

It's like my philosophy on respect. I show respect. I don't worry about getting it because I can't control what others do. And I'd never take it because you never really have it. I just worry about showing respect and let the rest work itself out. So far it's worked just fine.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 10:03:43 AM »
Im not french im fron quebec, im a quebecer

props

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 03:13:04 PM »
i had no idea until today... i was talking to a friend who is a satanist, and asked him if he believed in god and rebelled against him, or just didnt believe in god at all... he said satanists dont believe in god, which was fair enough... but then i asked him why he chose to worship satan, and he laughed and said most satanists dont even believe in satan as a superior being... so i asked him for the basics of satanism, and of what i understood right off the bat, i could relate to and agreed with... he re-worded the parts i didnt understand, and after we were done i realized i agreed with all of the satanic rules, and agreed that all of the satanic sins were infact sins... i was extremely surprised, as usually when i study a new religion i dismiss it within mintues because something is completely off... all 11 rules, and all 9 sins, i agree with...

basically satanist teaching just means "survival of the fittest" and "treat others as they treat you", based on an atheistic point of view... if i remember correctly, "Satanism" was the chosen wording because it is the exact opposite of christianity, not because of Satan the god

you learn something new every day

this guy is an idiot, hes also the guy that thinks canadian bud is better than  OG kush

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 04:48:23 PM »

See I just can't agree with that. Whether I was religious or not with regards to a creator and his return to earth, I would always feel it is the right thing to help people in need and aid them in survival whether they are fit or not, and I will always treat other as I want to be treated (or at least try my best to) and not worry about how I am treated by others.

It's like my philosophy on respect. I show respect. I don't worry about getting it because I can't control what others do. And I'd never take it because you never really have it. I just worry about showing respect and let the rest work itself out. So far it's worked just fine.

well like if i meet someone for the first time, im not gonna be arrogant or anything like that... im nice and respectful and caring until a) they start to treat me like shit or b) treat themselves like shit... i dont walk around with my nose high up in the air, i just treat people the way they treat others, let them see what its like

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2007, 05:29:00 PM »
fuck you stupid fool who says fuck canada and french.
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2007, 06:22:55 PM »

well like if i meet someone for the first time, im not gonna be arrogant or anything like that... im nice and respectful and caring until a) they start to treat me like shit or b) treat themselves like shit... i dont walk around with my nose high up in the air, i just treat people the way they treat others, let them see what its like

I may teach people a lesson for their own sake on little things. But if someone is just being an asshole I just brush it off. It doesn't really bother me.

Also, treat others as they treat you can be very dangerous in weak minds. If someone tries to kill you or your family does that mean you should try and kill him and his family? To a logical human the answer is no, but some may not be so logical.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2007, 06:58:59 PM »

I may teach people a lesson for their own sake on little things. But if someone is just being an asshole I just brush it off. It doesn't really bother me.

Also, treat others as they treat you can be very dangerous in weak minds. If someone tries to kill you or your family does that mean you should try and kill him and his family? To a logical human the answer is no, but some may not be so logical.

well logic in this sense is also opinion, not fact... to me it would be logical to kill him, and illogical not to... it works both ways... its funny how religion has hardly anything to do with fact, its 99% opinion if not more

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2007, 07:48:59 PM »

well logic in this sense is also opinion, not fact... to me it would be logical to kill him, and illogical not to... it works both ways... its funny how religion has hardly anything to do with fact, its 99% opinion if not more

Now it's one thing to kill a man in the heat of the moment. But to intentionally go out in cold blood and murder someone is wrong and illegal for a reason. It is very logical to assume that if you aren't in direct life threatening danger you shouldn't kill. And even if he had killed your family, it is also very logical to know that killing the murderer will not bring them back.