Author Topic: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?  (Read 2092 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 08:12:04 PM »
if you look at the normal part of the nation (around its edges) interracial couples arent looked down upon cuz, around the coastal area, we're smart, decent, and intellectual people.  its the backward incest mentality of real american that hinders america from becoming the "real america" that we all with we had.  its funny how most of the population is around america's edges (ie new york, cali etc.) but since we have the electoral college, we're basically saying that the red state's opinions mean more for america.   8)

LOL, actually the Midwest and the south are the heart of America. We have traditional American values such as love of God and love of country. We are the ones who made America great and will continue to do so. California is nothing but a bunch of immigrants trying to leach off of what we built.

Quit lying, bitch. Everyone knows that you are from Iran and that your parents would shit their pants if you brought a black girl home.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:17:36 PM by Real American »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 08:18:16 PM »
if you look at the normal part of the nation (around its edges) interracial couples arent looked down upon cuz, around the coastal area, we're smart, decent, and intellectual people.  its the backward incest mentality of real american that hinders america from becoming the "real america" that we all with we had.  its funny how most of the population is around america's edges (ie new york, cali etc.) but since we have the electoral college, we're basically saying that the red state's opinions mean more for america.   8)

LOL, actually the Midwest and the south are the heart of America. We have American traditional values such as love of God and love of country. We are the ones who made America great and will continue to do so.

hahaha Real American you're a trip.  We both know Cali/Westcoast>>>>Midwest
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 08:21:24 PM »

LOL, actually the Midwest and the south are the heart of America. We have American traditional values such as love of God and love of country. We are the ones who made America great and will continue to do so.

Yeah... I mean America would be just what it is today even if New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Miami, etc never existed as long as we have Des Moines... obviously, you guys aren't too big on education.. otherwise you wouldn't be such a fucking idiot.

P.S.   Brush up on your English, you filthy Polish immigrant. If you don't want to learn our language, then you may as well get the fuck out of my country. You obviously still have a strong loyalty to Poland.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 08:26:47 PM »

Yeah... I mean America would be just what it is today even if New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Miami, etc never existed as long as we have Des Moines... obviously, you guys aren't too big on education.. otherwise you wouldn't be such a fucking idiot.

P.S.   Brush up on your English, you filthy Polish immigrant. If you don't want to learn our language, then you may as well get the fuck out of my country. You obviously still have a strong loyalty to Poland.

what?  huh?  Des Moines is the shit homie i thought you knew  ;D haha
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 08:27:00 PM »

California = mudslides, forest fires, earthquakes, smog ,riots, gangs, traffic jams, crime, illegal immigrants, no one speaking English, overcrowded prisons, liberals, gays

I will take the Midwest over that anyday.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:29:47 PM by Real American »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 08:33:26 PM »

California = mudslides, forest fires, earthquakes, smog ,riots, gangs, traffic jams, crime, illegal immigrants, no one speaking English, overcrowded prisons, liberals, gays

I will take the Midwest over that anyday.

Midwest = pile of shit, smash mouth football

Cali and Westcoast offense all day everyday

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »
^  don't trip, if you from California and you know what's up, that's all that matters

only people from here get the atmosphere, just like any other place in the country

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 08:37:42 PM »
California really isn't even America anymore. It is more like Mexico or some third world country.

I am glad I live in the Midwest where people have traditional American values.

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2007, 08:41:20 PM »
California really isn't even America anymore. It is more like Mexico or some third world country.

I am glad I live in the Midwest where people have traditional American values.

okay we get the act of trying to rile everyone up, we just did it with NIK, don't play it out too much

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2007, 08:42:30 PM »
Well all you're proving right now is: being dumb = traditional American value.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »
I tried to have a serious discussion, you guys insulted where I live.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2007, 08:44:39 PM »
everyone got  different taste in wats hot/beautiful ect...  i think brad pit is ugly as hell...but others think he the sexiest man in the world...

youd fuck him

WestCoasta

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 08:45:13 PM »
I think Arabic women are the hottest

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 08:46:39 PM »
What race do you guys think has the ugliest women in your opinion?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 08:48:18 PM »
Liberals>Conservatives ...Call me a tree hugging liberal pussy.(The truth is the people that say this, jerk off to gun magazines while clutching there yellow support the troops magnets)         I live in Mass. Almost everybody is liberal and there are genuinely more intelligent people around here than other parts of the country.. There are a lot of nice looking girls in Boston seeing the whole area has 100's of colleges.  As like along coastal regions the people are better looking. Good looking people tend to succeed more and carry themselves a certain way and it directly coincides with where the high paying jobs are (coastal regions).