Author Topic: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?  (Read 2078 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Are white people the most handsome and physically attractive race?
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2007, 08:48:18 PM »
California really isn't even America anymore. It is more like Mexico or some third world country.

I am glad I live in the Midwest where people have traditional American values.

hahaha the only thing you have to diss Cali is because of the large population of Mexicans? hahaha dude i'm Mexican American and i have friends of every race, that's a beautiful thing out here, you can have parties with people who are Asian, Mexicans, Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, and etc and everyone will pretty much get along with one another and show love.  Funny how you say Cali looks like a third world country but yet you've never stepped foot on this beautiful land you've never seen SD, SF, Sac Town, Pismo, MoroBay, Santa Monica, LA, SB, Hollywood, BeverlyHills, and many more cities.  And btw third world country is only the 5th largest economy in the whole world, but i guess that means nothing.  

btw Cali also has the best girls and bud.  Only in Cali can a Mexican like me, fuck a good ass white chick (don't be jealous i know you get no pussy even from your race) and i loved every second of it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:50:20 PM by California's where i'm at...riiiight is now a P.I. »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2007, 08:53:24 PM »

hahaha the only thing you have to diss Cali is because of the large population of Mexicans? hahaha dude i'm Mexican American and i have friends of every race, that's a beautiful thing out here, you can have parties with people who are Asian, Mexicans, Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, and etc and everyone will pretty much get along with one another and show love.  Funny how you say Cali looks like a third world country but yet you've never stepped foot on this beautiful land you've never seen SD, SF, Sac Town, Pismo, MoroBay, Santa Monica, LA, SB, Hollywood, BeverlyHills, and many more cities.  And btw third world country is only the 5th largest economy in the whole world, but i guess that means nothing.  

btw Cali also has the best girls and bud.  Only in Cali can a Mexican like me, fuck a good ass white chick (don't be jealous i know you get no pussy even from your race) and i loved every second of it.

Man you are full of shit. Racial tension in California is at an all time high. I just saw a documentary on how Mexicans and blacks are at each others throats in LA schools and how gang violence between them and also Asians is out of control. That doesn't happen where I life. We don't have any gangs and we don't have racial violence, thank God.

Why are people in California so racist?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:57:05 PM by Real American »

WestCoasta

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2007, 09:01:27 PM »
^  you're just a pussy dude

at my work, I am one of 5 white people out of like 200, when I went to school there was tons of hispanics and blacks and asians etc

that shit about tension is all over dramatized... it's not like they all be having picnics and shit, but everyone gets along just fine

there's probably the least amount of racists in LA out of everyday average people

the only racial shit has to do with gangs mostly, which you wouldn't even deal with because you wouldn't live in a ghetto area

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2007, 09:02:42 PM »

Man you are full of shit. Racial tension in California is at an all time high. I just saw a documentary on how Mexicans and blacks are at each others throats in LA schools and how gang violence between them and also Asians is out of control. That doesn't happen where I life. We don't have any gangs and we don't have racial violence, thank God.

Ok putting Gang tensions aside, everyone else pretty much gets along out here.  Believe it or not you small minded MidWestern not everyone who lives in California is a GangMember, you dick.

And the reason why you don't have any racial violence where you live is because you have a huge population of whites and you guys are all related to one another  ;D
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2007, 09:04:31 PM »

And the reason why you don't have any racial violence where you live is because you have a huge population of whites and you guys are all related to one another  ;D

You racist piece of shit. I want him banned!!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2007, 09:07:15 PM »
my friends family is from Cleveland, a famiily my family knows is originally from Cleveland

what a shitty place, they booked it real quick to the Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 09:07:49 PM »

You racist piece of shit. I want him banned!!!!

hahaha dude you said California looks like a 3rd world country because the population of Mexicans, if you ask me you're the racist piece of shit.

Stop being bitch, you bitch.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 09:45:04 PM »
That doesn't happen where I life.

No really, why don't you want to learn our language, you dirty Polish immigrant?

The only thing this thread has proven is that white Americans, especially those in the Midwest, are very poorly educated.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 11:55:01 PM »

hahaha the only thing you have to diss Cali is because of the large population of Mexicans? hahaha dude i'm Mexican American and i have friends of every race, that's a beautiful thing out here, you can have parties with people who are Asian, Mexicans, Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, and etc and everyone will pretty much get along with one another and show love.  Funny how you say Cali looks like a third world country but yet you've never stepped foot on this beautiful land you've never seen SD, SF, Sac Town, Pismo, MoroBay, Santa Monica, LA, SB, Hollywood, BeverlyHills, and many more cities.  And btw third world country is only the 5th largest economy in the whole world, but i guess that means nothing. 

btw Cali also has the best girls and bud.  Only in Cali can a Mexican like me, fuck a good ass white chick (don't be jealous i know you get no pussy even from your race) and i loved every second of it.

LMAO @ listening to the media and some documentary. You're telling me you know more about where I've been living for 21 years from a fucking film? This isn't Mississippi Burning, my friend, we all get along out here. It's not uncommon to see a white guy, black guy, asian guy, and latino guy all hanging out. The Midwest may be stuck in the early to mid 20th century, but us Californians are on a different level.

And seriously Midwest=what? California has everything you have out in Bumfuck, Ohio plus a lot more.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2007, 01:51:20 AM »
^^^  DAMNNN!!!!  treal american got owned by sikotic.  cali is doing things the rest of the nation aint even ready for.  what can i say, we're trendsetters, ya bitch!!!  COP PURPLE YA BITCH!!!    8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2007, 02:33:38 AM »

hahaha the only thing you have to diss Cali is because of the large population of Mexicans? hahaha dude i'm Mexican American and i have friends of every race, that's a beautiful thing out here, you can have parties with people who are Asian, Mexicans, Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, and etc and everyone will pretty much get along with one another and show love.  Funny how you say Cali looks like a third world country but yet you've never stepped foot on this beautiful land you've never seen SD, SF, Sac Town, Pismo, MoroBay, Santa Monica, LA, SB, Hollywood, BeverlyHills, and many more cities.  And btw third world country is only the 5th largest economy in the whole world, but i guess that means nothing. 

btw Cali also has the best girls and bud.  Only in Cali can a Mexican like me, fuck a good ass white chick (don't be jealous i know you get no pussy even from your race) and i loved every second of it.

LMAO @ listening to the media and some documentary. You're telling me you know more about where I've been living for 21 years from a fucking film? This isn't Mississippi Burning, my friend, we all get along out here. It's not uncommon to see a white guy, black guy, asian guy, and latino guy all hanging out. The Midwest may be stuck in the early to mid 20th century, but us Californians are on a different level.

And seriously Midwest=what? California has everything you have out in Bumfuck, Ohio plus a lot more.

Cmon man, you can't just jumble together the entire midwest.

CWalker, as a midwest native to another, I am compelled to let you know that per capita, Minneapolis has one of the highest murder rates in the nation along side another midwest city, Detroit. People just don't get along regardless of where they are.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2007, 11:00:04 AM »
Racism alarm!!!
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2007, 11:42:40 AM »

Lol this thread is so childish started by an attention seeking mindless drone and too many of you take the bait.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2007, 12:42:10 PM »
LMFAO@real american calling other people racist
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2007, 01:26:26 PM »
LMFAO@real american calling other people racist

yeah tell me about it