Author Topic: I don't want Crooked I to drop an Album yet.  (Read 496 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: I don't want Crooked I to drop an Album yet.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 04:24:31 PM »
He HAD a buzz, but it died down. Nobody is gonna cop his shit now.

Same shit woulda happened to Game if he got all that buzz back in 05 and never dropped an album. Crooked blew his opportunity.

its so so true..

crooked i's album is gonna be a dissapointment.. ain't nobody EVER been in the game 10 years without dropping an album that made good after all that time.. EVER.. theres a reason why some cats bounce from label to label..

he always lagging it! Fuck his mix-tapes! I want classic singles n shit! CLassic album! He dont need to sell 3 million for it to be classic! That fool has been in the game for like a decade and he cant make a fucken album! THe fans have a right to be mad! THat fool should just stop bragging bout how sick of a spitter he is and put a album out!

yup.. saying some of the same things i think too...

that bragging makes him seem like he's lost his HUNGER.. thats the thing.. new cats have that hunger.. if he's making enough paper to survive.. and he must if he really owns that benz etc.. then he aint got the hunger he had back on the tracks he stood out on back in the day..

most rappers fuck up on their second project through lack of hunger, being caught up in the fame and their own hype.. i've been thinking crook's somewhere in that zone for some time..

if you THINK you're the shit.. you dont try as hard..
Yup Homie! Crooked Is Dope But That Fool Been Saying He IS Going To Drop Shit Since That Single Wit Sisqo! I Understand that He Had His Troubles But I Still Recall That Fool Saying That 2005 and 2006 was going to be the year and he still dont have shit! Last interview, he was still talking bout dropping more mix-tapes!! Fuck All That! BUt You Right Homie, Maybe He Aint That Hungry!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 04:24:56 PM »
This nigga said what's the big rush. I guess 8 years wasn't a long enough wait for you.

I wouldn't worry about Crooked I releasing an album anytime soon. :P
Exactly Dawg!! HA HA
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 04:50:15 PM »
he will never drop an album.

rik

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 05:31:55 PM »
This guy is never goin to drop an album.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »
S: Crooked I we wanna ask you about the album, whats the situation on that?

Crooked I: Yea, its still comin. Its comin.

;)

How many times have you heard that? I know you're the "street team" but you have to admit Crooked I is a bullshitter. If he REALLY wanted to drop a album, it would of happened.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 06:31:33 PM »
This guy is never goin to drop an album.

Nah he will. Eventually even he'll get tired of waiting and he'll release an independent album. Only problem is, 8 years is waaay too long to keep people waiting, so reguardless of how good it is it won't measure up to the 3,000 days we've spent waiting.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 06:37:55 PM »
don't know how some of y'all on here can say "he's lost the hunger". are you fucking joking? no doubt that happens to people (*cough lloyd banks cough*), but no way is that the case with crooked i. he may walk round like he's the shit, and he may think he's the greatest spitter, etc. but he ain't lost no motherfuckin hunger. he's styll spittin crazy shit. It's one thing to walk round like your the shit, it's another to let that make you think you don't gotta try no more, and he hasn't let that happen YET at least.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 08:47:58 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 08:03:27 PM »
don't know how some of y'all on here can say "he's lost the hunger". are you fucking joking? no doubt that happens to people (*cough lloyd banks cough*), but no way is that the case with crooked i. he may walk round like he's the shit, and he may think he's the greatest spitter, etc. but he ain't lost on motherfuckin hunger. he's styll spittin crazy shit. It's one thing to walk round like your the shit, it's another to let that make you think you don't gotta try no more, and he hasn't let that happen YET at least.

Yeah but he's been hyping the album for so long, everyone is expecting it to be a masterpiece. He has quite a standard to live up to now, and as much as I support Crook, I don't think he can live up to the reputation he built for himself.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 08:28:57 PM »
don't know how some of y'all on here can say "he's lost the hunger". are you fucking joking? no doubt that happens to people (*cough lloyd banks cough*), but no way is that the case with crooked i. he may walk round like he's the shit, and he may think he's the greatest spitter, etc. but he ain't lost on motherfuckin hunger. he's styll spittin crazy shit. It's one thing to walk round like your the shit, it's another to let that make you think you don't gotta try no more, and he hasn't let that happen YET at least.
I Gotta GIve You That One! I Think He still hungry also, its just that he wants perfection and he is wating too damn long for something that aint gonna be perfect!

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 08:42:14 PM »
or else it could be simply labels labels labels.....

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 09:43:50 PM »
don't know how some of y'all on here can say "he's lost the hunger". are you fucking joking? no doubt that happens to people (*cough lloyd banks cough*), but no way is that the case with crooked i. he may walk round like he's the shit, and he may think he's the greatest spitter, etc. but he ain't lost no motherfuckin hunger. he's styll spittin crazy shit. It's one thing to walk round like your the shit, it's another to let that make you think you don't gotta try no more, and he hasn't let that happen YET at least.

i might be the only one but his older shit is alot better then his new. he used to just lyrically rape the track now he's just coo. i'm not knockin dude since he's still bomb but he isn't hungry! you can tell and shit listen to death rizzo then creased khaki flow.. and you have to admit crooked missed his window of opportunity

lolpol

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2007, 01:54:03 AM »
he still needs to drop an album...

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2007, 02:14:13 AM »
I wouldn't worry about Crooked I releasing an album anytime soon. :P

or ever

he is past his prime now, they fucked up, he shoulda been released albums by now

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2007, 03:27:14 AM »

;)

How many times have you heard that? I know you're the "street team" but you have to admit Crooked I is a bullshitter. If he REALLY wanted to drop a album, it would of happened.

Bro im just kidding...thats just what Crooked I says allways, in million interviews. I donno how much will his album sell but i think he will do good cause there are good producers on it, lyrics are fire like allways from crooked, there are some serious investments in album so lets hope it will do good like we hope for all westcoast artists grindin out there.

Lates rumor from Dynasty Camp is that ALBUM IS GONNA BE RELEASED IN APRIL 07..that seems a bit too soon,  there are still two mixtape droppin before it...aynway dude will drop quality album theres no doubt.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2007, 06:12:46 AM »

;)

Bro im just kidding...thats just what Crooked I says allways, in million interviews. I donno how much will his album sell but i think he will do good cause there are good producers on it, lyrics are fire like allways from crooked, there are some serious investments in album so lets hope it will do good like we hope for all westcoast artists grindin out there.

Lates rumor from Dynasty Camp is that ALBUM IS GONNA BE RELEASED IN APRIL 07..that seems a bit too soon,  there are still two mixtape droppin before it...aynway dude will drop quality album theres no doubt.

yeah but 4 real...do u really think the album will be released this year?