Author Topic: I went in a worm....  (Read 329 times)

rik

Re: I went in a worm....
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 01:04:23 PM »
I have a headache.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 04:51:52 PM »
Shit me and the homies used to get a half gallon of Heaven's Hill vodka.  Shit came in a plastic bottle and was like $9.44.  We'd shoot that shit and chase w/ sunny delight.  Don't even want to guess how many times we'd do that.  But I couldn't touch sunny D for years after we used to do that cuz it'd always remind me of that nasty ass vodka.

nowadays i really only drink crown and water or Bombay Sapphire and Tonic.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 07:09:52 PM »
Damn a nice Gin and Tonic is always a great idea...

-KIDRENEGADE-

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 08:55:40 PM »
Nah...........PATRO'N.............
Shots of that keep ya ass crazy....on ya feet. ;D
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2007, 02:13:30 AM »
Patron is the shiiiiiiiit

Chief

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 06:27:50 AM »
a quick lesson from chief.

on the left is one of the most expensive vodkas from poland, still costs nothing compared to grey goose. it's called debowa and has a bison leaf inside, not a clear vodka. my all time favourite vodka. i wouldnt let anyone drink it if mixing/chasing, such actions would warrant a slap with a leather glove and duel. for 700mL you pay about 30$AUS (in poland)

in the middle we have bison brand vodka, or zubrowka which is it's proper name. also my favourite vodka, but alot more affordable than Debowa, but not nearly as crisp. also a good drink for mixing with apple juice, called an apple crumble. for 1L you pay about 15$AUS (in poland, france sells 700mL bottles for around 15€). if you buy it, make sure it was bottled in BIALYSTOK. there are two versions of it, the other not as good.

next we have Wodka Gozka Zalodkowa, a bitter sweet vodka, the bottle can be put in a pot of boiling water to heat the vodka and drunken quite warm, good for icy cold winters. very dark in colour, and very tasty, plus cheap as chips (10$AUS in poland). easy drinking vodka.

one thing to remember about vodka, is it's meant to be drunken ICE COLD, meaning after about an hour in the freezer, vodka wont freeze btw. and if you want to drink it safely and get the best buzz out of it, you take shots and eat bread/sausage/ham/cheese with it.

the buzz i get from vodka is better than any other liquor, it's clean and if you drink it properly you can drink a shitload and wake up fine the next morning, unlike whisky/beer/wine.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 07:59:51 AM »
if we talking good liquor my favorite has to be . . .

Cazadores tequila... i think Patron is over rated... its good but im much better off with a cazadores shot and also you can mix it up better with things....

my best bud is the bottle on the left! lol

here is my personal favorite and a bunch of mexicans i know favorites...

Cazadores and Squirt! classic shit with a lemon or lime wedge

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 08:02:23 AM »
Grey Goose is my fav

rik

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 08:05:19 AM »

Cazadores tequila... i think Patron is over rated... its good but im much better off with a cazadores shot and also you can mix it up better with things....

I hate Cazadores. In fact I don't really like tequila. I'm one of the few Mexicans that doesn't care for tequila. I rather drink on some cognac.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2007, 08:11:12 AM »

I hate Cazadores. In fact I don't really like tequila. I'm one of the few Mexicans that doesn't care for tequila. I rather drink on some cognac.

thats all good homie... i used to dislike it myself.... ive gone through my stages of liquors... usually because something has really fucked me up and i dont like it for a while... lol... but i have like this stuff for a while now... and ive gotten FUCKED UP! with it... and im still enjoying it... and its smooth as fuck compared to most tequilas i have had.... but to each his own.... i love Redbull and Vodka too...

rik

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 08:14:10 AM »
^ Yeah man I use to get fucked up off Cazadores back in the day. I remember for my 18th me and the homie fucked up a big ass bottle of that shit (it's all I had) I woke up the next morning with a mean ass hangover.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 08:25:56 AM »
^ Yeah man I use to get fucked up off Cazadores back in the day. I remember for my 18th me and the homie fucked up a big ass bottle of that shit (it's all I had) I woke up the next morning with a mean ass hangover.
Not just that but it is a Pricy mutha fucka...lol spending atleast 40 bucks a bottle...

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2007, 12:46:55 PM »
You sure you're not a nigga? lol j/k
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2007, 12:48:22 PM »

LOL...I don't think I am.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2007, 01:27:58 PM »

LOL...I don't think I am.

Everyone has a little nigga in him (no homo)