Author Topic: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael  (Read 4755 times)

PLANT

Re: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2007, 01:29:34 PM »
the only person ruining threads is NIK because he doesnt realize that anyone else is entitled to their own opinion (especially when it comes to Kobe)  stop trying to prove everyone wrong NIK nobody cares what you think

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2007, 01:30:31 PM »
LOL, if I was worried about my karma dropping you think I'd come into a thread with your name on it?  Please keep dissing if it makes you feel better.  Why don't you have a problem with the discussions on why Jordan's an asshole?  My post was just as relevant as those posts.  So if you don't have a problem with those, you shouldn't have a problem with mine.  It's really simple.

I have a problem with you coming into threads with the intention of starting stuff, what's so hard to comprehend? R-Tistic's intentions in posting were obviously completely different than yours...Say bye to your precious karma, whining bitch...

Another thread ruined by Jrome. ::)

ooooooohhh look at the tough guy making karma threats.  I'm trembling while I type this.

No, you ruined the thread.  It was going along just fine until you hopped on my nuts and went off on a tangent that my post was off topic when it was exactly the same thing that everyone else was discussing.  The only difference is that I was referring to Kobe rather than Jordan.  That's why you get no respect bruh.

You answered whoever's question about what it was that Jordan said to Kwame.  I responded to R-Tistic's comment that "Kobe would never take it there".  It's the exact same thing.  You have no case here.  So quit ruining the thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2007, 01:30:55 PM »
and as far as karma goes, NIK , you are the one concerned with karma more than anyone else.  Every time someone responds to one of your dickriding posts, you are the one hitting karma buttons.  Its no secret that everyones karma drops after they enter threads with you in them LOL 

I only drop karma if you continuesly bitch about it and point fingers like a little girl...You should know this from experience. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2007, 01:32:07 PM »
LOL, if I was worried about my karma dropping you think I'd come into a thread with your name on it?  Please keep dissing if it makes you feel better.  Why don't you have a problem with the discussions on why Jordan's an asshole?  My post was just as relevant as those posts.  So if you don't have a problem with those, you shouldn't have a problem with mine.  It's really simple.

I have a problem with you coming into threads with the intention of starting stuff, what's so hard to comprehend? R-Tistic's intentions in posting were obviously completely different than yours...Say bye to your precious karma, whining bitch...

ooooooohhh look at the tough guy making karma threats.  I'm trembling while I type this.

No, you ruined the thread.  It was going along just fine until you hopped on my nuts and went off on a tangent that my post was off topic when it was exactly the same thing that everyone else was discussing.  The only difference is that I was referring to Kobe rather than Jordan.  That's why you get no respect bruh.

You answered whoever's question about what it was that Jordan said to Kwame.  I responded to R-Tistic's comment that "Kobe would never take it there".  It's the exact same thing.  You have no case here.  So quit ruining the thread.

You're right man! 99% of your posts in this section aren't dissing Lakers/Kobe... I musta been confused. ::)

PLANT

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2007, 01:32:53 PM »
and as far as karma goes, NIK , you are the one concerned with karma more than anyone else.  Every time someone responds to one of your dickriding posts, you are the one hitting karma buttons.  Its no secret that everyones karma drops after they enter threads with you in them LOL 

I only drop karma if you continuesly bitch about it and point fingers like a little girl...You should know this from experience. ;)
thats not true and you know it, and besides, YOU were the one talking about karma before I even entered this thread

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2007, 01:38:52 PM »

ooooooohhh look at the tough guy making karma threats.  I'm trembling while I type this.

No, you ruined the thread.  It was going along just fine until you hopped on my nuts and went off on a tangent that my post was off topic when it was exactly the same thing that everyone else was discussing.  The only difference is that I was referring to Kobe rather than Jordan.  That's why you get no respect bruh.

You answered whoever's question about what it was that Jordan said to Kwame.  I responded to R-Tistic's comment that "Kobe would never take it there".  It's the exact same thing.  You have no case here.  So quit ruining the thread.

You're right man! 99% of your posts in this section aren't dissing Lakers/Kobe... I musta been confused. ::)

99% of your posts in this section are you crying when somebody says anything negative about your fantasy lover Kobe. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2007, 01:40:35 PM »
Back on topic, there is no doubt about that , if Phil talks about the initiator in the triangle... anyway Jordan had barely the ball in the beginning of the possession ... it was Pippen or sometimes Harper... most of the time Jordan was on the low post to shoot fadeaway or go to the hoop... anyway yep Kobe wasn't social at his early age, but now he's a leader , a father for this young team (he said it himself...). Don't forget Jordan didn't trust his teammates til the early 90s... but since he's Jordan, you can't criticize him (didn't he punch Steve Kerr ? )

Yea...Jordan was amazing at moving without the ball though. I believe that if Kobe developed his off-the-ball game some more, he'd easily end up the undisputed GOAT...
NIK, its not possible for anyone to deep throat a Kobe cock more than you.  It is true that at one point Phil said Kobe was uncoachable, and it is also true that Kobe snitched on Shaq.  But lets forget about that for a minute

Kobe improving his "off the ball game" is not going to make him the GOAT by any means

Try this:

5 time League MVP
6 Time NBA finals MVP
6 Time NBA Champion
10 time NBA scoring champ
10 time all NBA first team
9 time NBA all defensive team
First all time PPG average
Second in all time steals
Holds the NBA record for most seasons leading the league in scoring
Holds NBA record for most consecutive games scoring in double digits

I could go on and on.....Point is, Kobe is NOT EVEN CLOSE to any of these accomplishments.  At this point in his career, he really has no chance of being considered above Mike.  Skill wise, he may be as good, but he wont ever touch Jordan in terms of what hes done for the game, and putting his stamp on the game. 

Yea, cuz everyone knows that stats and MVP trophies mean everything...Nash is a way better player than Kobe since he has 2 MVPs and Kobe has none, huh? ::)...Kobe will probably NEVER win an MVP with the way the media treats him. That doesn't mean he wont be better than pretty much every player who ever did when it's all said and done...I can list you a bunch of things Kobe accomplished that Jordan never did to make it seem like he's greater, starting with an 81 point game and being a key piece to win titles in his early 20s, but that's not what makes a player the greatest...Jordan definitely had a bigger impact on the game as of now, especially since his timing was perfect with marketing just taking off etc. but that's also not what makes someone the greatest. How great they are is what makes someone the greatest, and for the first half of Kobe's career, he has done some of the most remarkable shit basketball has ever seen, so yes, it will be debatable at the very least when it's all said and done as to who's the greatest...It's all a matter of opinion, but you can ask Phil for a confirmation...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2007, 01:42:02 PM »
Back on topic, there is no doubt about that , if Phil talks about the initiator in the triangle... anyway Jordan had barely the ball in the beginning of the possession ... it was Pippen or sometimes Harper... most of the time Jordan was on the low post to shoot fadeaway or go to the hoop... anyway yep Kobe wasn't social at his early age, but now he's a leader , a father for this young team (he said it himself...). Don't forget Jordan didn't trust his teammates til the early 90s... but since he's Jordan, you can't criticize him (didn't he punch Steve Kerr ? )

Yea...Jordan was amazing at moving without the ball though. I believe that if Kobe developed his off-the-ball game some more, he'd easily end up the undisputed GOAT...
NIK, its not possible for anyone to deep throat a Kobe cock more than you.  It is true that at one point Phil said Kobe was uncoachable, and it is also true that Kobe snitched on Shaq.  But lets forget about that for a minute

Kobe improving his "off the ball game" is not going to make him the GOAT by any means

Try this:

5 time League MVP
6 Time NBA finals MVP
6 Time NBA Champion

I could go on and on.....Point is, Kobe is NOT EVEN CLOSE to any of these accomplishments.  At this point in his career, he really has no chance of being considered above Mike.  Skill wise, he may be as good, but he wont ever touch Jordan in terms of what hes done for the game, and putting his stamp on the game.  

LOL@ the one thing Kobe needs to improve is his off the ball handling to be the undisputed GOAT.  HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!11  That's easily the dumbest, most ridiculous thing I've EVER read on this board.  This guy is fucking delusional.

WestCoasta

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2007, 01:42:51 PM »
wasn't it Bill Cartwright or Horace Grant who got some shit said to them during practice

and he took Jordan aside and said if he did that again he'd break his legs so bad he wouldnt ever walk

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2007, 01:47:37 PM »
wasn't it Bill Cartwright or Horace Grant who got some shit said to them during practice

and he took Jordan aside and said if he did that again he'd break his legs so bad he wouldnt ever walk

Bill Cartwright is gangsta. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2007, 01:56:23 PM »

NIK, its not possible for anyone to deep throat a Kobe cock more than you.  It is true that at one point Phil said Kobe was uncoachable, and it is also true that Kobe snitched on Shaq.  But lets forget about that for a minute

Try this:

5 time League MVP
6 Time NBA finals MVP
6 Time NBA Champion

I could go on and on.....Point is, Kobe is NOT EVEN CLOSE to any of these accomplishments.  At this point in his career, he really has no chance of being considered above Mike.  Skill wise, he may be as good, but he wont ever touch Jordan in terms of what hes done for the game, and putting his stamp on the game. 

LOL@ the one thing Kobe needs to improve is his off the ball handling to be the undisputed GOAT.  HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!11  That's easily the dumbest, most ridiculous thing I've EVER read on this board.  This guy is fucking delusional.

Wait a minute, hold up, let me get this straight...Phil Jackson says Kobe is better than Jordan at dribbling, passing, shooting, playing with the basketball, running the triangle, says he has better courtvision and range, yet I say Kobe just needs to work on his off-the-ball game to be considered greater and you say I'M delusional? Get the fuck outta here, bitch-made ass hater...You probably don't even know what the fuck we're talking about, "off the ball handling", LMAO.

PLANT

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2007, 01:57:10 PM »
It's all a matter of opinion, but you can ask Phil for a confirmation...
:camp: no, its alright.  You go ahead and ask him next time you see him tho

Now_Im_Not_Banned

PLANT

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2007, 02:05:28 PM »
:camp:

:laugh:
what I was trying to say is, "You're a fag"

incase you didnt understand

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2007, 02:11:53 PM »

Try this:

5 time League MVP
6 Time NBA finals MVP
6 Time NBA Champion

LOL@ the one thing Kobe needs to improve is his off the ball handling to be the undisputed GOAT.  HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!11  That's easily the dumbest, most ridiculous thing I've EVER read on this board.  This guy is fucking delusional.

Wait a minute, hold up, let me get this straight...Phil Jackson says Kobe is better than Jordan at dribbling, passing, shooting, playing with the basketball, running the triangle, says he has better courtvision and range, yet I say Kobe just needs to work on his off-the-ball game to be considered greater and you say I'M delusional? Get the fuck outta here, bitch-made ass hater...You probably don't even know what the fuck we're talking about, "off the ball handling", LMAO.

Phil also said Kobe was uncoachable.  And still LMFAO that "if Kobe improves his off the gall game he'll be the undisputed GOAT".  What a retard.