Author Topic: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael  (Read 4852 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2007, 02:12:38 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2007, 02:13:36 PM »
Back on topic, there is no doubt about that , if Phil talks about the initiator in the triangle... anyway Jordan had barely the ball in the beginning of the possession ... it was Pippen or sometimes Harper... most of the time Jordan was on the low post to shoot fadeaway or go to the hoop... anyway yep Kobe wasn't social at his early age, but now he's a leader , a father for this young team (he said it himself...). Don't forget Jordan didn't trust his teammates til the early 90s... but since he's Jordan, you can't criticize him (didn't he punch Steve Kerr ? )

Yea...Jordan was amazing at moving without the ball though. I believe that if Kobe developed his off-the-ball game some more, he'd easily end up the undisputed GOAT...
NIK, its not possible for anyone to deep throat a Kobe cock more than you.  It is true that at one point Phil said Kobe was uncoachable, and it is also true that Kobe snitched on Shaq.  But lets forget about that for a minute

Kobe improving his "off the ball game" is not going to make him the GOAT by any means

Try this:

5 time League MVP
6 Time NBA finals MVP
6 Time NBA Champion
10 time NBA scoring champ
10 time all NBA first team
9 time NBA all defensive team
First all time PPG average
Second in all time steals
Holds the NBA record for most seasons leading the league in scoring
Holds NBA record for most consecutive games scoring in double digits

I could go on and on.....Point is, Kobe is NOT EVEN CLOSE to any of these accomplishments.  At this point in his career, he really has no chance of being considered above Mike.  Skill wise, he may be as good, but he wont ever touch Jordan in terms of what hes done for the game, and putting his stamp on the game. 

LOL@ the one thing Kobe needs to improve is his off the ball handling to be the undisputed GOAT.  HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!11  That's easily the dumbest, most ridiculous thing I've EVER read on this board.  This guy is fucking delusional.

Wait a minute, hold up, let me get this straight...Phil Jackson says Kobe is better than Jordan at dribbling, passing, shooting, playing with the basketball, running the triangle, says he has better courtvision and range, yet I say Kobe just needs to work on his off-the-ball game to be considered greater and you say I'M delusional? Get the fuck outta here, bitch-made ass hater...You probably don't even know what the fuck we're talking about, "off the ball handling", LMAO.

Phil also said Kobe was uncoachable.  And still LMFAO that "if Kobe improves his off the gall game he'll be the undisputed GOAT".  What a retard.

You're an idiot, tons of people think Kobe has a chance to be considered the GOAT when it's all said and done. Get that hate out ya system, son...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2007, 02:19:02 PM »
Back on topic, there is no doubt about that , if Phil talks about the initiator in the triangle... anyway Jordan had barely the ball in the beginning of the possession ... it was Pippen or sometimes Harper... most of the time Jordan was on the low post to shoot fadeaway or go to the hoop... anyway yep Kobe wasn't social at his early age, but now he's a leader , a father for this young team (he said it himself...). Don't forget Jordan didn't trust his teammates til the early 90s... but since he's Jordan, you can't criticize him (didn't he punch Steve Kerr ? )

Yea...Jordan was amazing at moving without the ball though. I believe that if Kobe developed his off-the-ball game some more, he'd easily end up the undisputed GOAT...
NIK, its not possible for anyone to deep throat a Kobe cock more than you.  It is true that at one point Phil said Kobe was uncoachable, and it is also true that Kobe snitched on Shaq.  But lets forget about that for a minute

Kobe improving his "off the ball game" is not going to make him the GOAT by any means

Try this:

5 time League MVP
6 Time NBA finals MVP
6 Time NBA Champion
10 time NBA scoring champ
10 time all NBA first team
9 time NBA all defensive team
First all time PPG average
Second in all time steals
Holds the NBA record for most seasons leading the league in scoring
Holds NBA record for most consecutive games scoring in double digits

I could go on and on.....Point is, Kobe is NOT EVEN CLOSE to any of these accomplishments.  At this point in his career, he really has no chance of being considered above Mike.  Skill wise, he may be as good, but he wont ever touch Jordan in terms of what hes done for the game, and putting his stamp on the game. 

LOL@ the one thing Kobe needs to improve is his off the ball handling to be the undisputed GOAT.  HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!11  That's easily the dumbest, most ridiculous thing I've EVER read on this board.  This guy is fucking delusional.

Wait a minute, hold up, let me get this straight...Phil Jackson says Kobe is better than Jordan at dribbling, passing, shooting, playing with the basketball, running the triangle, says he has better courtvision and range, yet I say Kobe just needs to work on his off-the-ball game to be considered greater and you say I'M delusional? Get the fuck outta here, bitch-made ass hater...You probably don't even know what the fuck we're talking about, "off the ball handling", LMAO.

Phil also said Kobe was uncoachable.  And still LMFAO that "if Kobe improves his off the gall game he'll be the undisputed GOAT".  What a retard.

You're an idiot, tons of people think Kobe has a chance to be considered the GOAT when it's all said and done. Get that hate out ya system, son...

Tons of Laker fans maybe.  Get Kobe's dick out ya mouf, son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2007, 02:19:52 PM »
 :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2007, 02:27:27 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bUdkzDQvWn8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bUdkzDQvWn8</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bUdkzDQvWn8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bUdkzDQvWn8</a>

I agree with everything Pippen said.  And LMMFAO at Dan Patrick telling Mark Jackson to talk some more about his "man crush".  It's exactly what goes on in here!  Plus him and Scottie were like "I have nothing to say" insinuating how ridiculous Jackson's statements were.

I think you should have picked a different video queef.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2007, 02:48:50 PM »

I agree with everything Pippen said.  And LMMFAO at Dan Patrick telling Mark Jackson to talk some more about his "man crush".  It's exactly what goes on in here!  Plus him and Scottie were like "I have nothing to say" insinuating how ridiculous Jackson's statements were.

LMFAO! There's no winning with you haters...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2007, 02:54:28 PM »

LOL@ you being mad that your video backfired. 

You're mad because I agree with Pippen, and commented about the funny comments in the vid YOU posted?  You shouldn't have posted it if you didn't want a reaction. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2007, 03:04:51 PM »

You're mad because I agree with Pippen, and commented about the funny comments in the vid YOU posted?  You shouldn't have posted it if you didn't want a reaction. 

The guy is a fuckin moron. What do you expect from NIK?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2007, 03:44:52 PM »
Mark Jackson - "Kobe Bryant is a better ball handler, better shooter and better scorer than Michael Jordan"
Scottie Pippen basically saying "No, hes is not close"

Kobe Bryant Career Stats
.453 Field Goal %
1.5 Steal PG
24.1 PPG
2.9 Turnovers PG

Michael Jordan Career Stats
.497 Field Goal %
2.3 Steal PG
2.7 Turnovers PG
30.1 PPG

LOL, there ya go NIK....Mark Jackson is full of shit.  Kobe isnt a better shooter(lower FG%), isnt a better ball handler(more turnovers), isnt a better scorer (less PPG) and isnt as good defensively (less steals PG).

Put this baby to bed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2007, 03:47:10 PM »

I'm mad? You said that only Laker fans would say Kobe has a chance to be the GOAT, I post a video completely disproving your theory, yet you tell me I "should have picked another video" all because in the video Scottie Pippen (Michael Jordan's very own right-hand man) said that in his opinion, Mark Jackson "made valid points, but it's too premature to say who'll be better". LMFAO! Classic, man...I don't give a fuck if in your opinion Jordan will end up GOAT, my whole point was that it's very valid to think otherwise, but you're too much of a bitch and a hater to admit that... :-\
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 03:59:59 PM by Now_I_Know »

PLANT

« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2007, 03:50:29 PM »
NIK, Im trying to prove you and your boy Mark Jackson wrong, but you dont seem to wanna respond to this

Mark Jackson - "Kobe Bryant is a better ball handler, better shooter and better scorer than Michael Jordan"

Kobe Bryant Career Stats
.453 Field Goal %
1.5 Steal PG
24.1 PPG
2.9 Turnovers PG

.497 Field Goal %
2.3 Steal PG
2.7 Turnovers PG
30.1 PPG

LOL, there ya go NIK....Mark Jackson is full of shit.  Kobe isnt a better shooter(lower FG%), isnt a better ball handler(more turnovers), isnt a better scorer (less PPG) and isnt as good defensively (less steals PG).

Put this baby to bed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2007, 03:53:22 PM »

Kobe Bryant Career Stats
.453 Field Goal %
1.5 Steal PG
24.1 PPG
2.9 Turnovers PG

.497 Field Goal %
2.3 Steal PG
2.7 Turnovers PG
30.1 PPG

Put this baby to bed.

LMAO@using career stats to determine who's better when Kobe came out of high school and averaged 7 points a game off the bench in his rookie season...Priceless.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2007, 04:05:36 PM »

I'm mad? You said that only Laker fans would say Kobe has a chance to be the GOAT, I post a video completely disproving your theory, yet you tell me I "should have picked another video" all because in the video Scottie Pippen (Michael Jordan's very own right-hand man) said that in his opinion, Mark Jackson "made valid points, but it's too premature to say who'll be better". LMFAO! Classic, man...I don't give a fuck if in your opinion Jordan will end up GOAT, my whole point was that it's very valid to think otherwise, but you're too much of a bitch and a hater to admit that... :-\

You forget the part where he got laughed at, and then clowned by Dan Patrick for having a "man crush". 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2007, 04:07:40 PM »

You forget the part where he got laughed at, and then clowned by Dan Patrick for having a "man crush". 

You were still wrong, mitchell...