Author Topic: Is Anti-Zionism on the rise?  (Read 219 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Is Anti-Zionism on the rise?
« on: January 19, 2007, 08:53:26 AM »
In the last year especially i've noticed an anti-zionist trend in the internet circles? I attribute this to the popularity that internet documentaries are gaining. There lots of videos exposing zionist schemes and more and more people are seeing these and becoming aware? What could this mean for Israeli organizations and the government, and could this mean a beginning of a anti-israeli movement?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Anti-Zionism on the rise?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 11:12:13 AM »

I think there has always been a certain undertone of ill feeling towards Israel, particularly from europe as we can all clearly see what the Israeli command is doing to the palestinians, it has well well documented what Gaza resembles and how they are living in all but name a concentration camp. That being said once again you have a situation in which those who control Israel are basically full of murderous ruthless intention and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals, their number one goal being the expansion of Israel, the bordering on decimation of some of it's neighbours and the exodus of all palestinians. However there is more than just one simple facet, the evangelical christians are playing a primary role in steering Israel towards a path of more hatred for it's people. As they believe the building of the ancient temple right next to third most holy islamic temple in the world will lead to the end times and them consequently being raptured they are stopping at nothing to provide more military support, more solidarity and you only have to pick up most papers to see most of the bias displayed towards the israeli government. This notion of anti semetism is largely a facade a means of quellinf dissent amongst those who point how wrong this all it is.

As far as this notion of anti zionism is concerned, it is a difficult one to answer because I guess a lot of israelis would regard themselves as not being zionist, they don't want the occupation of palestinian land and they do not support the IDF. Approval ratings for the government are also very low but once again Israelis are swept up in the dragnet when peoples anger spills over into either violence or deep seated hatred. I would say that ill feeling towards israelis in general is on the rise because people are associating the actions of the government and the corporations that have a vested interest in all of this with the people. I don't even blame the israelis who do support the IDF and the government, they are being given a warped sense of reality because of the way their press is largely being controlled. That is not say that Britain is any different up until about 6 years I was fully supportive of the british army in Ireland and lacked the inability to critically think about what was going on, mainly due to a lack of information.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 11:15:17 AM »
Fuck the Jews, thinking they can have their own country and shit... :nawty:

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:20:07 PM »
Yes.

Very much so.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »
Fuck the Jews, thinking they can have their own country and shit... :nawty:
they can have their own country, but it better not be on Muslim land, otherwise its gonna be a war for the next 10 generations to fight.  jews have no right to have israel as their state.  if the holocaust fucked you guys over and all that other bullshit, there should have been a jewish state in europe, and palestine should have never been an option for jews to call home.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 02:48:05 PM »
Zionism=Nationalism=Bullshit.

Just like any other Nationalism. I wish it had not only been anti-Zionism but also anti-Nationalism in general. People should have better reasons for being compassionate to each other than tribal sentiments.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 03:19:36 PM »
Zionism=Nationalism=Bullshit.

Just like any other Nationalism. I wish it had not only been anti-Zionism but also anti-Nationalism in general. People should have better reasons for being compassionate to each other than tribal sentiments.

Is it just me, or have you had a change of heart?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 04:02:25 PM »

they can have their own country, but it better not be on Muslim land,

Jews were in the Middle East for thousands of years before Muslims were, as were Christians.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 04:36:24 PM by Real American »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 04:35:29 PM »
Is it just me, or have you had a change of heart?

Yeah man. And I kinda feel stupid about before so I don't like talking bout it. :-X
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 08:54:18 PM »
another one bites the dust
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »
Jews that not Zionists are generally a good people.