Author Topic: LIL FLIP AND MR.CAPONE-E VIDEO "KINGS OF THE STREETS"  (Read 482 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: LIL FLIP AND MR.CAPONE-E VIDEO "KINGS OF THE STREETS"
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 09:54:57 PM »
YEP CAPONE-E WAS DEEP AND YEAH I KNOW WHO SHADOW IS DOESNT HE HAVE A CD THAT COMES OUT LIKE EVERY WEEK BUT HE IS TALENTED RAZA NEEDS TO COME UP
mr Shadoiw Is Southsider From San Diego Homie! He Dont HAve Cd That Come every Week! You Need To Check Him Out! You Will See What I Mean Bout Mr Shadow! Get the song, Dancin Smoking Drinking ft. Kurupt! or Who Wanna Roll! Check Those Out! Go To You Tube and See The Video For Krazy Ass Mexikans!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 10:01:30 PM »
mr capone-e VS mr shadow = mr shadow wins

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 12:33:26 AM »
what did capone e say about snoop?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 02:26:03 AM »
I DONT THINK CAPONE-E SAID NOTHING ABOUT SNOOP FROM WHAT I KNOW I KNOW IF HE DID EVERYONE WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT IT BUT, MR.CAPONE-E GOTS SOME GOOD MUSIC AND I GO FOR MR.CAPONE-E OVER SHADOW ANYDAY BUT LETS GET BACK TO THE TOPIC ABOUT THE VIDEO

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 04:28:55 AM »
IM DA KING OF DA STREETZ CUZ 187 ON A MEXICANT, ON ON SITE, CAPONEE WILL JUST HAVE TO SUFFER THE SAME FATE ALL HIS HOMIEZ HAVE, MY 9 BITCH!

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 11:05:38 AM »
OK 187 ONANY FOOL THAT WHATS DRAMA YOU GUYS ARE GETTING KICK OUTTA COMPTONE HAHA TALKING LIKE BLACKS ARE RUNNING SHIT I AINT GONNA TALK MY SHIT BUT YOU KNOW BLACKS GANGS ARE RUNNING FOR THIER LIFE AND WHEN YOU HIT THE JAIL CELL ESES WAY DEEP STUCK 2 IN THE CHEST THAT MEANS YOU FOOL SO GT BACK TO THE TOPIC GETTING RACIAL I AINT GONNA WASTE MY TIME TALKING ON SOME BULLSHIT TALK

d-nice

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 11:21:50 AM »
And this is the reason why people ain't responding to this thread. The shit always turns into black and brown bullshit. If everyone is killin each other and "runnin the streets" when is they gonna find time to tell us about some dope music. Hard to promote a cd in a pine box. All that racist BS is just that BS. If you want people to check out the music, you guys need to stop making shit black vs brown and "the only reason why I got 20 posts and 19 of them are mine is because everyone is black." Come on man. It is just human nature that people do not like shit. I'm black and there are some black rappers I can't stand, white, mexican, asian whatever. It was because I thought they shit was wack. I don't discriminate. If it is dope, bump it, if everyone does not like it, then you bumping some exclusive shit that others are sleeping on, right? Me personally, I think Capone-E is alright. I like my boys Clika One better though.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 11:32:54 AM by d-nice »

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 11:52:40 AM »
And this is the reason why people ain't responding to this thread. The shit always turns into black and brown bullshit. If everyone is killin each other and "runnin the streets" when is they gonna find time to tell us about some dope music. Hard to promote a cd in a pine box. All that racist BS is just that BS. If you want people to check out the music, you guys need to stop making shit black vs brown and "the only reason why I got 20 posts and 19 of them are mine is because everyone is black." Come on man. It is just human nature that people do not like shit. I'm black and there are some black rappers I can't stand, white, mexican, asian whatever. It was because I thought they shit was wack. I don't discriminate. If it is dope, bump it, if everyone does not like it, then you bumping some exclusive shit that others are sleeping on, right? Me personally, I think Capone-E is alright. I like my boys Clika One better though.

right on. stop making this a race thing. i'm white, but i could care less what colour a rapper is. i can't stand most of eminem's shit, paul wall's shit. on the flipside i can't stand ja rule. white, black, mexican, what ever, let the music speak for itself. i didn't check out this capone-e & flip album, because i cant fuckin stand flip. on the flipside, i bump that mr.shadow & knoc-turn'al track "619 to 310".
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 12:50:05 PM »
Dont count as capone-e being the speaker for the mexican race. he is from pakistan.

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 12:54:40 PM »
That is my point. I don't care what race capone-e is. I like some of his stuff, Mr Shadow, Psycho Realm is the shit man. People be sleeping on Jacken man. Clicka One, the list goes on and on of dope chicano and latino rappers. But the difference for me is, I don't get caught up in what color you are. It does not make it difference to me. If you dope you dope and 9 out of 10 I have your shit or I will at least bump that shit.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »
That is my point. I don't care what race capone-e is. I like some of his stuff, Mr Shadow, Psycho Realm is the shit man. People be sleeping on Jacken man. Clicka One, the list goes on and on of dope chicano and latino rappers. But the difference for me is, I don't get caught up in what color you are. It does not make it difference to me. If you dope you dope and 9 out of 10 I have your shit or I will at least bump that shit.

+1.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 01:40:28 PM »
CAPONE-E DONT EVEN SAY MEXICAN STUFF ON HIS MUSIC HE KEEPS IT GANGSTER SO KEEP THE RACIST SHIT OUT THE PAGE STICK TO KID FROST IF YOU ARE ON THE MEXICAN PRIDE SHIT AND IF YOU ARE ON THE BLACK PRIDE GO BUMP XCLAN OR PUBLIC ENEMY LETS GET BACK TO THE REAL TALK

d-nice

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 01:53:09 PM »
CAPONE-E DONT EVEN SAY MEXICAN STUFF ON HIS MUSIC HE KEEPS IT GANGSTER SO KEEP THE RACIST SHIT OUT THE PAGE STICK TO KID FROST IF YOU ARE ON THE MEXICAN PRIDE SHIT AND IF YOU ARE ON THE BLACK PRIDE GO BUMP XCLAN OR PUBLIC ENEMY LETS GET BACK TO THE REAL TALK

Real talk? I like the video. As for all the racist bullshit in this thread and past threads I don't like that shit. Music is music. Have you heard Clika One?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 01:57:09 PM by d-nice »

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 02:04:28 PM »
CLICKA 1 IS GOOD ALSO

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 02:09:26 PM »
CLICKA 1 IS GOOD ALSO

Yeah they from out here in Las Vegas. I bump they shit all the time. I listen to Capone-E and Mr. Criminal but I just started listening to them last year so I am behind on they shit. I like the stuff they did for like Eiht and Layzie Bone and Flip, but alot of the artists you mentioned put so many albums out, it's hard to keep up.